caste matchups week four

Highlander

Mentor
Jacory Harris with INT on last drive.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Anybody know why Cory McCaffrey's not playing against TCU?

I looked around for a few minutes and couldn't find anything. I guess we'll hear something before too long though.

Highlander

Mentor
K-State defeats Thug U in a very entertaining game, 28-24, at Miami.

Klein, 12/18 140 Yds 1TD, 0INT, 16 rushes for 96 yards and another TD.

Highlander

Mentor
Josh Cooper, 11 catches for 123 yards.

Ryan Swope, 7 catches for 104 yards.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
why was Burkhead out the last 2 times on offense? They went 3 and out with 3 straight passes and some afflete lined up at rb.

Your guess is as good as mine, dwid. I wonder if they know that the offense moves a lot smoother when Burkhead is in?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Burkhead is back in and he is having a great game. He has another 22 yard run to go with his 45 yard run earlier. He may get 100 by the half. With Brandon Wegher inactive, Zach Line and Rex Burkhead are our biggest hopes to make it on Sundays. I really feel like Rex is poised to have a breakout year. Let's go Nebraska!

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
"Rocket" Rex Burkhead has run the ball 8 times for 97 yards at the half!:biggrin:

Love the nickname,WL! :) Too bad Rex didn't get more carries though, watching the first half, he was getting a lot of good running lanes, and of course make things happen by himself.

Anyway, West Virginia just scored on LSU. Not that I care for West Virginia, but it would be nice to see LSU's championship hopes take a hit tonight.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
North Dakota State is currently ahead of Minnesota 31-17. By my count they have 15 white starters against Minnesota's 5-6,. That's a very underwhelming number for NDSU, but one of them is a white corner, RS Freshman Christian Dudzik, and a SS Colton Heagle. Ryan Smith also starts at WR for them.

Highlander

Mentor
North Dakota State up 31-17 on Minnesota, at Minnesota, early 4th QTR. I'd love to see the Bison pull this one off.

Highlander

Mentor
LA Tech tied with Miss St 20-20, at Miss St, with about 8 min left in the 4th.

MDM

Robert Griffin's absolutely dismantling the Rice defense. 28 for 32 passing with 5 TD's. Looks like McGuffie's just afterthought in Rice's offense. Is he injured or something?

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Well, on this drive, Burkhead is out, and the backup RB promptly fumbles on his first touch, and was lucky to get it back. Nevermind, the 2nd backup RB managed to fumble too:icon_rolleyes:, but this time, the Cowboys got it.

NDSU just missed a field goal, 31-24 NDSU with 3 minutes left to go. It looks like Max Shortell is in at QB for the Golden Gophers now.