Caste Football Website Ranking

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
A few days ago Don posted the Caste Football website ranking of 72,048 out of all the internet sites online, according to Alexa. I thought it may be a good idea to keep track of Caste Football's growth and see the rankings change periodically. I will try to keep this topic updated every day that I am online, and on our site.
Our current ranking is 67,473. This is a big improvement over the last number, and hopefully will foreshadow great things for this site. More people are being exposed to it every day, and now that these glitches are over, hopefully we will continue to grow into a viable force for the rightful recognition of white athletes worldwide.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Let's keep track of our Alexa rating as long as it keepsgoing up!
smiley36.gif
Now if it starts to decline. . . that's a different story!

I've been checking out Alexa ratings for a while now, since I run three different websites. I compare and cross-check Alexa traffic rankings with the official webstats for the sites, and my opinion is that Alexa gives a general idea of how much traffic is going to a given site but nothing more than that. It can be way off on any particular day or week, but over an extended period of time it's not a bad way of comparing the popularity of different websites.

The leading sports websites, like ESPN, CNN/SI, Sporting News, the official ones for individual sports, and some others, all dwarf this site in traffic. But we've grown to the point that we compare very favorably with a lot of other sport sites now, and there's zillions of them out there. Our current ranking of 67,473 is helped a lot by the fact that according to Alexa the average visitor to Caste Football is viewing 69.0 pages on the site. That figure is truly amazing. It shows that we have a lot of repeat visitors, and when new people come heremany of them spend quite a bit of time reading articles on the site and messages on this board.

So it's all pretty good right now and hopefully we'll keep attracting new supporters and get much larger over time.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm sure that would make even the great Mickey Mantle
happy.lol.That's excellent news Donwas.Keep up the
great work.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
White Lightning, you and the other postersdeserve much of the creditfor our growth. It's ourdiscussion board that interests a lot of people and keeps 'em coming back. There's so much information and views here that can be found nowhere else, either on the Internet or in print publications.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
As long as you guys keep letting me, I'll keep posting info, and reading yours too. I'm really learning a lot through this site, and I can only hope that you guys are getting something from my posts. If nothing else, at least a few laughs. ==**

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Hey guys, now we are up to 61,086 in the Alexa rankings. Keep up the traffic!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's great to have you here Colonel Reb.You are very
modest,your posts are greatly appreciated.Let's keep
this site going strong.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
whitelightning, thanks. I plan on posting for a long time. I believe great things will come of this site, and it will be fun to watch it happen.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Guys, we are up to 55,123 now! The traffic keeps piling in. I hope it keeps up.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Well we're moving on up...!Now at 46,599!We have almost twice the traffic as we did 2 and a half months ago! Keep it up guys!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
We've moved up from 67,473 to 46,599 in less than two months. That's pretty impressive. I'd like to see more of the "guests" admit that they like this site and sign up as users and start to post!

speedster

Mentor
That's a huge jump,a 20,000 jump.Is it word of mouth or what.What do you guys think the reason is for the big improvement? Whatever it is,keep on truckin'.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Everytime I'm on I see at least 3 or 5 guests.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Me too Bear Arms, sometimes I see as many as 11 or 12 at once on here. I'm glad they are coming! I hope more will join.

G

I have been clicking on caste football many times a day just to drive up our ranking. any time i think there might be a post , i click on. one day we will be discovered by the mainstream media and someone will do a cover story on us. probably a hatchet job but the publicity would only help our cause of returning respect and fairness to the white athlete. what do you think?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
That's a decent point Aragorn777. I think we'll keep going up and up. Our growth is gaining speed, as far as I can tell. Any exposure will help us at this point, as it will turn many people on to us who share our opinion on these topics, as well as those who don't.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
We just went up a bit more, to 44,833. My guess is that our growth rate will flatten out for a while and we may stay roughly where we are or continue to go up but at a much slower rate. We've passed up a heck of a lot of sites, but we're starting to get in the range now of well-established sites that tend to be pretty stable as far as the size of their audience.

I could be wrong but I think the ratings are based on unique visitors, so clicking on the site several times a day counts as just one visit when it's from the same computer. But at any rate, coming back here repeatedly to post or see what's been posted is always encouraged!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
That's true Don. I think we'll see many more people exposed to the site in the coming months, especially with the business cards.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
That sounds good onewarrior5!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Well, we are up to 42,833 now! Let's keep it going higher.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If any of you see any pop-up ads when you cometo Caste Footballplease let me know, including what the ad is for. According to the Alexa ratings, 23% of sessions here have pop-ups, so I'm trying to figure out if that happens because of spyware at my end or because the people coming here have spyware on their own computers. I have all the anti-virus and anti-spyware software, but this spyware is insidious as I'm sure you know.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Don, I imagine it is people who have it on their own, because I have never gotten a pop up from this site.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
I never got a pop-up from this site either. Although, I rarely get a pop-up with this firefox browser I'm using.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
We mat be leveling off a bit, but we are still moving up. We are at 40,403!