Caste Football Milestone

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The posts on this board went over 10,000 today! It's a great achievement! A few of us can remember when we talked only to ourselves for many months, pre-site makeover.

We hit 1,000 back in December. 100,000 is probably a couple of years away at least, but if we keep picking up new supporters it may arrive sooner than that. At any rate it's a nice milestone in our development. Edited by: Don Wassall

Here's hoping that the posts on the Caste Football board will be in the millions one day soon! This site has already become irreplaceable and will only grow in the days ahead.
smiley20.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Way to go Caste Football, and let's hope that we get more dedicated members and posters who can bring that total to at least 25,000 by years end! You've come a long way baby!

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Colonel_Reb And Don account for 2/10ths of the forums post.
smiley36.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Bear-Arms, I think Hollywood North is hot on their trail.

Wonder how many posts we'd have if Black Guy had stuck around?
smiley36.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This site is my home away from home.I consider all of
you guys my friends.Let's keep it going and growing!
Someday we will all have to meet in Las Vegas or another
city for a weekend.That would be alot of fun.This site
will help to change the way people perceive things.For
that,it is one of the most important sites on the net.

Gary

Mentor
This is a great site.You guys have taught me some things over the past 6 months.Don Wassall your doing a very good job.I'd like to see Caste football on radio/TV some day!Keep up the good work!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I've learned a lot from many of the posters here. I'd also be up for a CF meeting in Las Vegas!

It would be nice to expand into the realm of radio. We could start off with a weekly show that is on shortwave and the Internet. It would have to be financed by the site's supporters though, and I think we're still a long way from being able to do that. In eight months on-line only one person has actually joined Caste Football, one other made a donation, only two people have ordered Caste Football business cards to hand out, and we could only fill half of one fantasy football league from board users, so any kind of expansion would appear to be in the future a ways.