Caste Football, let me introduce myself

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Either way he's just having fun. You have to admit that :

"you guys could weigh 450lbs each and be mad with the world that you never made it as a QB in school and blame the Negro for that, instead of the burger king shop in the corner that you have spent a fortune. See, we can all doubt and make wild guesses in life."

...is pretty funny, troll or not.

I credit the enterainment value if nothing else. In the last few weeks he has probably written more posts and typed more words then anyone else on the forum.

So .....I'll have a shot of ouzo in regards to the mythical Zeus.

Either way he's just having fun. You have to admit that :

"you guys could weigh 450lbs each and be mad with the world that you never made it as a QB in school and blame the Negro for that, instead of the burger king shop in the corner that you have spent a fortune. See, we can all doubt and make wild guesses in life."

...is pretty funny, troll or not.

I credit the enterainment value if nothing else. In the last few weeks he has probably written more posts and typed more words then anyone else on the forum.

Isin't that regard not regards Jaxvid. Just kidding. Keep up the great posts my brother.

Zeus

Guru

Finally a white brother with a sense of humor and personality hehehe
Brother, any sane man could see that I am firstly being sarcastic with myself more than anyone else, but I guess some guys are too mad with life to see that! The fact that I am a fanatic pro white man or an educated professional doesn't mean I can't have a sense of humor or fun, especially online. Some people in here do not realize that I have to be dressed with a suit and a tie, being "serious" and professional 12 hours per day and that I need some time out.....Oh well, that's what happens when you can't define the difference between a computer and real life i guess.

That dude Thrasen, continues calling me a Turko-Mongol over the net, I am done with him for good now just like I am done with this Australian guy. These people need to spend an afternoon in the offices of Golden Dawn wearing these funny printed t-shirts with some of their anti-Greek claims and comments on.........God that would be funny.....It would be like seeing three cats in the middle of a circle of 500 pit bulls LOL

LMAO@ " I'll have a shot of ouzo in regards to the mythical Zeus"
Anytime my white brother, it would be my honor to show you the Greek hospitality, the beautiful islands, the ancient ruins and enjoy a talk about life or any matter while we eat good Aegean fish, Greek salad, saganaki, souvlaki and tons of good Ouzo in a good tavern by the sea.

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Well I'll admit one thing, this thread is hilarious. I haven't laughed this much in a long time. That long post from Zeus in response to that Darwin troll had me on the floor laughing. Good stuff!

Rebajlo

Mentor
I am cleaning up my act with this thread (even though I am the one being attacked constantly) and I introduce myself officially like every true man should do online, instead of hiding behind a screen and saying all kind of trash.....not just in this site, but all over the internet.

Here I am :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/76247780@N06/7167239636/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/76247780@N06/7167253188/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/76247780@N06/7167238406/in/photostream

Here's my Navy Seal Plaque (any man with basic military knowledge should recognize the symbol of the Seals)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/76247780@N06/7125225093/in/set-72157629927956623

Here's a gift (hat) from an American Marine that we served together in a common training with NATO in Bosnia:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/76247780@N06/6983334274/in/set-72157629927956623

That's my law office :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/76247780@N06/7125200463/in/photostream

That's my favorite couch in my house from where I post my threads when I am at home (LOL):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/76247780@N06/7129393509/in/photostream

Here are very few of my trophies (Tennis, Pankration, Kickboxing):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/76247780@N06/6983314954/in/photostream

Here's the medal of honor and introduction in the Hall of Fame of my High School for the three state, two national, one Balkan and one Mediterranean titles I won as a high school student in Pankration and Kickboxing (you can clearly see they picked the colors of the French flag to honor my French side) :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/76247780@N06/7107299621/in/photostream

Here's the set of my personal sporting heroes :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/76247780@N06/sets/72157629934841383/

You can see the rest of the photos for your self :)

Guys, especially you whiteathlete33, I can give address and name as well if you want, so the "brave" Negroes can come in Athens and "beat" me like you claimed constantly, for me being such a bad boy and such a coward..........of course if they make it and pass through my comrades and personal guards first. Being an organized pro white man is something most of you don't know what it means. If one "attacks" me, he attacks 550 active Navy Seals and thousands members of my political party, it's not as easy as you think for one to beat me silly boy, wake up ;)

I am Greek-French, former navy Seal, current Lawyer and author, member of Golden Dawn, leader of Athens Law University far right party's youth, honorable member of Balkan's Pankration & Kickboxing all time team and so on...............I hope some of you could realize what a highlight my membership to this site has been, but oh well............I don't need credit online, I have gotten my credit already in real life, just stop doubting so much and show some respect to someone who has done for your race more than you could ever realize! I started from absolute zero and a poor family and I am where I am today, that's something I am very proud of and no one can say or do a thing to make me feel differently :)

Don was very kind with me this time and I thank you for that Sir. I am no valuable for this site anymore, but I had to clean my act first and show to my white brothers that guys like me is not the enemy or someone they should attack and feel hostile for, but someone they should look up to and try to follow his steps...........yes when someone attacks you, you should fight back, not being political correct and non sense of this kind!
Socrates was a soldier and a warrior first and then a philosopher!

I don't care what answers I might get in this thread, I am done with all this silly debate, even though it was 100% funny at times LOL

What's the point of this? After all, you've "introduced" yourself plenty of times before. What are you trying to prove by posting photos of yourself? That you're more "hard-core" and "out on the edge" than the rest of us? You know what the funny thing is? If those photos are genuine, you look pretty much like I expected...

So you despise Negroes, do you? Well, that's highly commendable and evidence that you're not entirely stupid. But guess what? So does virtually everyone else who posts here. That's why it's an openly pro-White site. That each member doesn't feel some maniacal compulsion to repeatedly underline his dislike of Negroes several times in every post is not an indication of "weakness" or "emasculation". On the contrary, it's an indication of maturity, a trait which, with all due disrespect, you sorely lack.

Since being permitted to sign up yet again, you've managed to jack out just under 200 posts in less than two months, providing an over-the-top exhibition of pitifuly childish keyboard onanism. Look back over your posts to see just how monotonously repetitive they have been.

What exactly have you brought to the forum? You simply belabour the same points over and over and over ad nauseum:

• Negroes are inferior athletes and are far from intelligent (well, nobody has ever mentioned that here before, have they? Thanks for opening our eyes...)
  • Greeks are sporting supermen, "pure descendants" of the glorious Byzantine Empire, and the most pro-White nation the world will ever see (inevitably preceded or followed by hysterically-delivered "evidence" which proves that Greeks are actually White - despite the fact that nobody ever said they weren't)...
  • that northern Europeans and Anglo-Saxons in particular are wimps who should follow the lead of the abovementioned greek supermen, exemplified by the apparently ground-breaking Golden Dawn

Your incessant bragging about being some kind of lethally dangerous hard nut who's done more for the White race than all of us combined is a constant theme which runs through virtually all of your posts. Unless you have an ulterior motive, you probably don't realise how stupid such statements make you look. What do you want? For everyone to say "yes, you are the ultimate in White supremacist technology, a genetically engineered Greek demigod who puts all of us inferior losers to shame"?

Now that you've posted your mug, I guess that you're ****ing devastated that nobody has commented positively about your "looks" because your objectives are obviously compliments and validation. As I said earlier, you look like I expected you to look. Think on that for a second or two in the context of my previous responses to the self-aggrandising garbage you posted in the Euro 2012 thread...

Getting back to what you have (or, more accurately, have not) brought to the forum. Most of our members contribute facts and theories about sport, politics, popular culture, non-White crime, history, et cetera. For example, the round-by-round racial breakdowns of English Premier League matches which I provide may not be of particular interest to everyone, but the information is there for all who wish to peruse it. Hopefully, people who happen upon the site will read my posts and either gain knowledge of (or increase their existing knowledge about) the racial propaganda value of British and European football and how it shapes the sport. Perhaps they will consequently use this information to influence the views of their friends and families, which is exactly what we want. Other members do the same for their preferred sports. That's the whole point of Caste Football.

You, on the other hand, choose to engage in pointless generalised rants against blacks and to brag about Greeks (but, most of all, yourself) while constantly belittling Americans and Englishmen. What, pray tell, does such ****e add to the forum? Half-baked, foaming diatribes devoid of any actual facts written by an obvious narcissist serve no other purpose but to potentially put people off the site.

For instance, in the Euro 2012 thread you boasted of Greece's "achievements" at the Olympic games, conveniently omitting the relevant statistics which would disprove your half-arsed claims. You were either:

(a) engaging in empty, uniformed braggadocio; or

(b) delibarately attempting to pull the wool over everyone's eyes

The same applies to your reaction to my racial breakdown of the Euro 2012 squads. Possibly because I was posting late at night, was totally knackered and in desperate need of sleep I forgot to note mestizo-looking, half-Uruguayan Jose Holebas (plus the Czechs' Milan Baros) as a non-White. Yet despite tirelessly reminding us that you are a Greek, you didn't even bother to correct my mistake by pointing out Holebas' non-Greek ancestry. Why is that? Because you'd rather let everyone believe that Greece doesn't field non-White players? Is that it? Or are you just clueless about the composition of your own national team? Either way, you said nothing until frederic38drew attention to my omissions, which indicates that you are more interested in promoting Greece (and thereby yourself) than contributing useful facts...