Caste Football Business Cards

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
CF business cards are being re-printed. It would begreat if morefolks would get them out this time around.

Price is 15 cents each, minimum order 50. Send to: Caste Football, P.O. Box 281, Wildwood, PA 15091.

As with the t-shirts, I'm working on having the site modifiedso that they can be ordered on-line via credit card. Until then if you want to pay by credit cardfor snail mail orders, be sure to include card #, exp. date, and 3-digit security code.

97e3599a23a0f154a21f5bddd2801df6.jpg

jcolec02

Mentor
I will prolly have to get a debit card again, but ill do my best to get some this time

Realgeorge

Mentor
CasteFootball Business Cards! and American Nationalist Union Business Cards! Grab 'em while they're hot.

I've bought a stack of each, and a pile of flyers for the ANU. I wear my CasteFootball T-shirts at the local workout club.

Showing your colors is the best way to advance the Cause. Buy a bunch of CasteFootball and ANU business cards right away. They get noticed!

Alpha Male

Mentor
Just received my order of business cards and T-shirt!!! I plan on slipping these under the doors of the unenlightened for months to come!!!
smiley32.gif