Burkman

White_Savage

Mentor
Were he and Melvin considered to be the two toughest WWs on the show, and thats why they matched up, or do we have even more promising fighters in reserve?

G

Out of the WW, the three top guys are Stevenson, Gurgel, and Burkman. But with Burkman gone due to injury and Gurgel with his injury, I feel Stevenson will take it.

In the HW division I am pulling for Mike Whitehead. I think he's got a good shot. He's 9-4 overall but three of those losses came in his first five fights, before 2004. Since 2004 he is 7-1.

Seth Petruzelli and Keith Jardine also have good shots at winning it as well.Edited by: panzer

JD074

Master
Great avatar!
smiley36.gif

White_Savage

Mentor
I like Jardine for top HW. He was picked first, after all, AND the man looks like he just stepped off a long-ship with battle-axe in hand.

G

dkr77 said:
don't under-estimate Brad Imes. What he lacks in technique he makes up for in brute power.

I don't want to, he seems really cool, but man that triangle was almost non existent. I just can't see him beating Whitehead, Petruzelli, or Jardine.

Johnny

panzer said:
In the HW division I am pulling for Mike Whitehead. I think he's got a good shot. He's 9-4 overall but three of those losses came in his first five fights, before 2004. Since 2004 he is 7-1.

Mike Whitehead was suppose to be one of the favorites in this tournament. Last week, he was just awful against Rashad Evans. Appearntly,he was awsome in practice. When it came time to fight, he just chocked.