BRUDER YOU KILLED ME

werewolf

Hall of Famer
anti-jew-meme.jpg

Flint

Mentor

Poles, Finns, Slavs, French, Anglo-Saxon, Greeks, could say the same to them. If they wouldn't have fought the joos by invading every white country in Europe then perhaps the joos would not have had so much success in undermining white societies.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Poles, Finns, Slavs, French, Anglo-Saxon, Greeks, could say the same to them. If they wouldn't have fought the joos by invading every white country in Europe then perhaps the joos would not have had so much success in undermining white societies.

Hitler tried as hard as he could to make peace with Poland. He tried to get Poland to join the anti-comintern pact. Poland was goaded to war by Britain. It was Poland that was brutally occupying parts of Germany not the other way around. They should never have fought. Poland is another great White nation. Finns were allies of Germany and in fact Finland was the only Axis country that never surrendered and was never occupied. Hitler hated Slavs is another one of their lies. Prussia is partly Slavic itself and Sorbia in Germany was totally Slavic. The war between Russia and Germany was the worst tragedy in history. France also was militaristic and wanted war. Culture in Paris thrived under German occupation. Ed TV did an hour show on it once. I doubt that it is still available. For instance one of the greatest movies ever made was L'es Enfants du Paradis made when France was occupied. Look at Paris now! And the last thing in the world Hitler wanted was war with the Anglo-Saxons. He even let the whole British army escape at Dunkirk, a very big mistake as it turned out, but he loved Britain and its empire. In their propaganda, tho, they told the British and American people that he wanted to take over the world. Look at Britain now!

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
The picture above is so very true...but, DW, if u think it is too radical please remove it and delete the thread (even tho it would be so sad to lose a precious Jaxvid post and I will have to go to my safe space and take cuddle a puppy and finger painting therapy).

werewolf

Hall of Famer
And Greeks...Britain as usual was behind that. They had dragged Greece into the war and were using it as a naval base and increasing their military presence there, and Stalin was also sending communists there to overthrow the government. Italy invaded and was losing so Hitler helped them and that may have been a very tragic error because due to that the war with the USSR was delayed and then the Russian winter settled in with tragic results. Hitler never wanted war with Greece. We used to have a member here who was in the Greek Golden Dawn Party. He had interesting insights into what was going on there now and I'm sorry he's no longer here.