Brite Starr

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
http://recruiting.scout.com/2/768654.html

Read this kids profile. He is a sumo black who is not the brightest guy, do coaches really want this kid protecting their qb's blind side? Notice that he is repeating english 9 this summer going into his senior year, PATHETIC.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Well he is quite "Brite" anyway!
smiley36.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
This is even MORE RIDICULOUS!

[url]http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=63245&Sp ort=1[/url]

Get your barf bags out.... and shield the eyes of any children or pets. Check out pics 6 & 9.

Look at the incredibly WEAK measurables and his UNREAL physical strength! There's more.

Stupid "big-time" (pun?) schools have offered him and he verbaled to one. Here's the beginning quote:

Auburn topped off a huge Sunday with its third commitment of the day when one of the South's biggest and most athletic offensive linemen announced he planned to sign with the Tigers.

Georgia high school football must not be as good as the Caste gods want us to believe if this "specimen" is "the cream of the crop." There are huge Whites in Georgia and Alabama that have hardly been recruited, but this "athletic freak" gets to go to Auburn. I'm disgusted.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Well he sure is jumbo but if they consider him to be athletic you know something is wrong or he must be just another over hyped black sumo.

Note* maybe i should change the name of this thread to Sumo black prospects.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
For the Nike Combine it's only a 185 lbs bench press not 225 and this slug of an athlete could only manage 24 reps. Lots of the WRs and QBs manage 24 or more reps. And he runs a 5.7 40 yard dash, with a 22 inch vertical and this guy is called "athletic".

According to this bovine excrement site; this guy is as good a prospect for his position as Sam McGuffie is for his. McGuffie was around the 38th RB overall, when you count ATH that would play RB in college and RBs and All Purpose RBs, Andre Harris is ranked 35th overall at Offensive Guard. These scouts aren't analyzing players, they are outright lairs!

Deadlift, next year I am officially renaming the Rivals 100 "The Black Power 100". They are by far the worst sports site that exists on the web! I truly hope if some techno wizards hack some sites, that that Bovine excrement recruiting service is the first to get hit!
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins