Brent O'Neal

Whitepower

Fellas I have been following this player from florida who is a star running back at his high school I have not posted about him because he did not have any D1 offers until now. Look at his size to speed ratio, and you will see if he was black he would have at least 10 more offers. So anyway Here is his rivals profile, and it would be nice to see a white running back at FAU since they have sent players to the pro's. O'Neal could be a star in college if he goes to a program that let's him be the featured back.http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Brent-O'Neal-125547http://Brent O'Neal

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
No surprise that he is rated "Zero" stars from Rivals, our greatest enemy (along with the other "services") in the caste fight. If the Cultural Marxist recruiting services really did rate on talent rather than skin color the caste system as it relates to American football would almost disappear overnight.

M

mattgianone

Wow this is a great find. If you look on the sidelines these are not big schools he is running against but he is very talented. Hes got speed and a lot of moves. Some of his runs make McGuffies and Knapps runs look ordinary. This kid would easily be a top 20 rb recruit if not for the color of his skin. Ive always known many great white rbs were out there but it seems like we have so many more with the help of youtube. This kid should get some more offers but time will tell.

TwentyTwo

Master
I was going to start a thread on O'Neal a few months ago...but like WhitePower...at the time his only offer was from Wofford; so I left it alone...with Eric Breitenstien tearing it up; they wanted to leave the door wide-open....

Seeing him in the Sun-Belt Conf. will be better if they will give him a legit opportunity...maybe seeing Derek Lawson gave the coaches a chance to take a closer look??

I can't seem to locate the O'neal YouTube video where it's titled "The White Bo Jackson"