Boycott these products!

Phall

Master
The recent Bud Light and Target grassroots boycotts from the political right seem to have at the very least made the news cycles and entered into public consciousness. While our mainstream media reports this as "anti-LGBT" sentiment, the actual bridge too far is the tranny issue. I think the Bud Light fiasco was a sort of perfect storm where their tranny kowtowing became a proxy for all the woke stuff that normal people are fed up with, from race propaganda to gay months to rainbow flags, none of which were ever voted on. Suddenly, everyone said "enough!" and while you still can't criticize race propaganda, gay months, and rainbow flags, you can at least choose to not drink tranny beer. That's all we have left, so eager conservatives jumped at it.

The first product I can remember "boycotting" was Cheerios. About ten years ago, they ran a series of ads with a white woman dressed in a business suit making breakfast in a hurry. Her black husband/boyfriend lounged on the couch, eating his cereal in peace. These ads were obviously aimed at women, who were meant to see themselves as powerful professionals, heads of household, and also able to win the bread for a lazy live-in boyfriend. The sexual implication was loud and up front, and the interracial aspect was at the time still new, eye-catching, and shocking. It was simple for me to say to myself, "This company hates me, so I will never eat Cheerios again." Unfortunately, this sort of commercial is completely commonplace less than a decade later.

Proctor & Gamble, maker of Gillette razors, ran an commercial during the "#metoo" days telling men to shape up and stop being so damn toxic. It featured a black construction worker stopping his white construction worker colleague from cat-calling an unseen woman. That same month, Gillette ran an ad with a black man teaching his son to shave in the bathroom mirror. Except, the son was actually a daughter and she was shaving the mustache that was presumably growing as a result of the tranny hormone cocktails she'd been taking. This was an easy call for me to say, "That's the end of that product for me!"

Ritz Crackers are also "tranny crackers" in my mind after a Christmas commercial with men in dresses celebrating the holiday spirit together (rather than with their families who do not accept them). But, I'm sure that if I were to make a comprehensive list of companies that have offended my mild-mannered temperament, I'd run out of ink or paper before I'd finished.

It's hard to say how much the bottom lines of major multinational brands are really affected by their intentional insults to a sizable chunk of consumers. It would be satisfying if they paid for it in the pocket, but I'm not certain it really makes a difference considering some of the market saturation. However, I can say that it's a positive spiritual exercise. It keeps me grounded to abstain from such products, even if the conversation never leaves my internal monologue. I feel a sense of sanity in an insane world.

What products or brands do you boycott? Any particularly evil companies that I should add to my no-no list?

chris+jericho+man+of+1004+holds.jpg

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Not really products from a store but I think we should include many stores like Target and also Restaurants.
2 restaurants that recently went full woke mode are Chick-Fill-A and the Cracker Barrel. Very sad to see the rainbow
everywhere and they are pushing the lgbtq agenda. These are family restaurants that many of us even here have enjoyed.
When will it end. No matter how little a difference we make I agree it's still a start to be proactive and builds community spirit.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Boycott pretty much all fast food and soda. Woke and bad for your health.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Yep you are correct. Goy slop
nailed it. “Goy slop” is an excellent summation of that stuff. it also helps me resist the (infrequent) urge to purchase it when hunger cravings hit.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Boycott attending NFL games and buying NFL gear. Same with MLB and NBA. Oh, and major league soccer.

NikoDuke

Mentor
I am a fan of what is happening to Bud Light and Target but, the harsh reality is that we could boycott the majority of companies as they seem to all have bought into the ESG Kool aid

white is right

Hall of Famer
Problem with this you literally can never eat or wear anything non independent or artisan. Even then if you live in a liberal city and buy artisan clothing food etc. you will have a pro gay seller or at least a banner waver.

I rarely buy corporate food but occasionally you need to buy something as the little merchant has been literally killed off by corporate poaching.

I guess the last bastion of independent vendors are ethnic markets and food stands. Most don't truck or trade in blanketed liberal jargon.

I guess it's tacos, borscht, roti and jerk chicken for me(if I can find it).

Flint

Mentor
Dick’s Sporting Goods is a store I boycott as they have virtue signaled against gun owners, which was once a good percentage of their customers.

On the good side is Patriot Mobile, a conservative Christian phone company. Med-share is also a Christian oriented Health Carrier.

Flint

Mentor
Fk. I love coke. Though I have largely eliminated it. Shame. So little is left to enjoy
Don’t boycott Coke because of the picture of the can, that picture is photo shopped. Coke did however have what they say was a voluntary seminar that did match that message.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

SneakyQuick

Mentor
So Coca Cola had internal diversity training which was anti white. Probably 25 percent of corporate America does.

It’s awful to be sure but such programs are the symptom not the root cause.

The root cause is (((those))) in real power forcing these ridiculous programs in us.

Still, I’ll try to limit my purchase of their products a bit. It wasn’t hard cutting Anheuser Busch out of my life can’t see why this would be.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So Coca Cola had internal diversity training which was anti white. Probably 25 percent of corporate America does.

It’s awful to be sure but such programs are the symptom not the root cause.

The root cause is (((those))) in real power forcing these ridiculous programs in us.

Still, I’ll try to limit my purchase of their products a bit. It wasn’t hard cutting Anheuser Busch out of my life can’t see why this would be.

Yeah it sucks as most if not all of us love coke. On the bright side there are at least 20 companies that have their version of
cola. Try them out and see which is good for you. When I was a kid I drank Royal Crown Cola/ RC Cola for short. It wasn't bad.

Last edited:

Phall

Master
Yeah it sucks as most if not all of us love coke. On the bright side there are at least 20 companies that have their version of
cola. Try them out and see which is good for you. When I was a kid I drank Royal Crown Cola/ RC Cola for short. It wasn't bad.
RC Cola is terrific! There's an invisible latitude line when you're driving north in Michigan from Detroit toward Mackinac Island. Suddenly, the rest areas stock strange sodas in the vending machines. Ideally I'd avoid soda overall but will often settle for "diet" stuff (aspartame be damned); the pure RC taste is unique. I don't have a sommelier's palate to describe it, but it's way different than the 'Pepsi vs. Coke' paradigm.

I also enjoy finding "Squirt" soda, which is a more sour and citric alternative to Sprite (owned by Coke), which is more sugary and soft.

I only ever drink "root beer" soda during late summer, which is coming up soon. There are probably some brands of root beer or birch beer that are more based and red-pilled than others. Certainly a variety of flavor profiles... I hope I only ever encounter based root beer next month!

El Gringo

Mentor
Damn it I’m going to have to add coke to my list! I loved having ice cold Coke once or twice a week so this sucks. Will have to try RC I haven’t had any of that since I was a kid either.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Damn it I’m going to have to add coke to my list! I loved having ice cold Coke once or twice a week so this sucks. Will have to try RC I haven’t had any of that since I was a kid either.

Shasta Cola is tasty too in my opinion. There are so many knockoff companies. Just try different ones and see what you like. It's harder to
do it at a restaurant unless you get lemonde, tea or water. Most places you eat at either have coke or pepsi.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Shasta Cola is tasty too in my opinion. There are so many knockoff companies. Just try different ones and see what you like. It's harder to
do it at a restaurant unless you get lemonde, tea or water. Most places you eat at either have coke or pepsi.
There are plenty, no doubt, just a shame that I’ve always preferred Coke. I remember RC and C and C cola and others as well. in general I drink so little of it these days it hardly matters but it’s just an annoyance that one more enjoyable thing has been ruined.

Like finding out that Brad Paisley is a huge shitlib Hilary fan who has also pro-vaxx. Doesn’t change your life materially but annoying all the same.

Someone once said on this forum I believe that they hated that so many formerly enjoyed forms of entertainment ( and now food) were off limit that they hated the early lifers for ruining it all for him.

I can emphasize w that feeling.