Blacks faking injuries

KG2422

Mentor
One thing I've noticed is Blacks act like they're hurt all of the time, especially when they make a good play. In football they like to lay on the gound a long time and then just jump up after the trainer comes and looks at them. Then they come back in the game like they're some hero. I was always told if something isn't either broken or torn get off of the field.Here is a little of the recap on the Indiana Pacers basketball game last night:

Harrison aggravated his ankle injury on his biggest basket of the night, a follow of Fred Jones' missed layup just before the shot clock expired with 47 seconds remaining. Harrison limped downcourt, having given the Pacers a 97-91 lead. He finished 4-for-4 from the field and had nine rebounds and three blocks in 22 minutes.
"He was making it seem like he was playing on one leg," forward Jeff Foster said. "We were joking with him, saying he wasn't limping when he was just running up and down the court, but whenever he did something good he was really emphasizing his limp to say: 'I'm playing hurt, look."'

Good to see Jeff Foster called him on it. I'm surprised the comment was printed.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The fake injury routine by blacks, especially in football, got stale a long time ago. But the media lets them get away with it. Their favorite is the fake paralysis ploy, where they lie motionless while players on both teams pray and hold hands while the player is carted out as the announcers somberly describe the scene. Very rarely is anyone actually injured and often he's right back in the game, but woe to any announcer who would doubt the sincerity of the act if it turned out to be a genuine injury.

It's the same thing with "lesser injuries," any announcer observing the obvious would have to find a new career in no time flat.

Contrast the black footballer with the White hockey player:

Blacks lay on the ground, as though they have been paralyzed, just to soak up the glory when they get up and walk off under their own power, to the thunderous applause of fans of both teams.

White hockey players routinely suffer bloody wounds that are stiched-up between periods, without any anticipation of being lauded. I can recall 2 instances within the past couple of years, in which a player took stiches in the face and came back to score the winning goal in the 3rd period.

And let's not forget baseball players -- overwhelmingly White -- who take a 90 mph fastball in the back, arm, etc., who won't even brush it off for fear of being chided as a pansy. Whites are stoic, by nature (look at Russian hockey players, for example). Blacks, on the other hand, are overly-excitable natural whiners, and have been conditioned (like dogs and cats) to milk any situation for sympathy and kibbles. Not coincidentally, this is another reason (along with their profound ignorance) as to why blacks make lousy soldiers.