Black Congresswoman/idiot

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Members of Congress are allowed to bypass the metal detectors and security checkpoint. They are supposed to wear a lapel pin that identifies them as lawmakers. McKinney acknowledges she wasn't wearing one when she was stopped, but concurred with Myart that police should know who she is.

"The pin is not the issue," the six-time congresswoman said. "The issue is face recognition."

interesting...it's not the fact that i broke the rules that is important. it's the fact that i'm a black woman, yo, and that means i should get away with whateva i want, dawg.

also, it's interesting that, despite the fact that she began the physical altercation, her legal team claims that she was the victim of assault "she was assaulted and placed in impending fear of her safety...because of her race, gender and politics."

would someone please explain to me how the police officer could have stopped her because of her political views when he didn't even recognize her? and fear for her safety? wow! even the "smart black folk" can't put together a logical argument.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
One thing about McKinney, she is the only member of Congress to publicly question the "official" version of 9/11. As a result, money poured in from all over the country to successfully defeat her in the '02 election, but she won her seat back in '04.

Congress is, with very few exceptions, a bunch of spineless conformists, so I would rather have an uppity black woman who isn't afraid to question authority in instances where it takes courage to do so, than yet another go-along-to-get-along sell-out white man holding her seat.

bigunreal

Mentor
Right on, Don! It's hard to totally support an arrogant black woman like McKinney, but she not only questions the ridiculous official story of 911, she also has gone so far as to appear at JFK assassination conferences. She is certainly the only member of the House or Senate to ever do that. I think that it is a telling indictment of just how sorry and corrupt our fearless leaders are when a probably unqualified, anti-white black woman is the most courageous representative in Congress.

Deacon

Guru
cmracecard.jpg

It helped no one when McKinney went public with her questioning of the "official" government story about 9-11. In fact, I think the government's position was bolstered by the fact that she's a lunatic.

Consider: Her statements that Presidente Jorge Boosh had advance notice/participation in the attacks, coupled with her profound and obvious ignorance (gorilla-esque, if you will), impugn any serious critique of the government's complicity. Trust me, I have had several co-workers tell me "You sound just like Cynthia McKinney," when I simply point out facts about 9-11 that would/should be apparent to any casual observer, if people weren't so easily duped by their red-white-and-blue blind loyalty to FedGov.

Her comments about 9-11 are probably correct but when they are considered in conjunction with everything else she says -- which is tragically and completely WRONG -- it fouls up the entire issue.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I agree with you, SK. McKinney is an idiot and any position she takes on a controversial issue is, er.. colored negatively by association with her.