Baddest Man on Earth

Gary

Mentor
I say Fedor is the Baddest Man on the Planet.I read on Eastsideboxing.com someone said Mike Tyson.What do you men think?I say in the street or in the ring with anything goes rules!Fedor beats Tyson almost to death.We are talking prime 1987 Tyson vs.Prime Fedor.I also say 6'8 250 Vitali beats Tyson in boxing, both at there best.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I vote 'Yes' to both, Gary.

By the way, Fedor will be on Pride PPV this Saturday. He'll be matched up against Mark Coleman. The rest of the fight card is stacked as well and it should be a great show.

Gary

Mentor
I really like Mark Coleman but I'am for Fedor.Coleman is getting a little old.Shamrock, Severn, Coleman, Abbott, Coltrue and some others were really great in there day.They let people know that strong guys who can grapple are very tough guys indeed.Coleman could pull the upset.But I hope Fedor wins,but I really don't like to see two White Brothers fight.

white is right

Hall of Famer
It's definately Fedor. Back in the mid 90's I always said it was Marco Ruas, who would have kicked any boxers ass 6 ways to Sunday...
smiley32.gif

Gary said:
I really like Mark Coleman but I'am for Fedor.Coleman is getting a little old.Shamrock, Severn, Coleman, Abbott, Coltrue and some others were really great in there day.They let people know that strong guys who can grapple are very tough guys indeed.Coleman could pull the upset.But I hope Fedor wins,but I really don't like to see two White Brothers fight.

Tank Abbott was one of the most hardcore guys around at one time. The funny thing is, he didn't really have much training by way of a specific fighting discipline. He just kind of swung for the fences and hoped for the best, which is one of the reasons I liked him as a fighter.He didn't really have the best record either, as he was somewhere around .500 when he retired, but I still respected him.

He was basically a "bar-room hero" if you will. I would have loved to see him fight (and annhailate) Kimbo Slice, but that fight never happened. Tank would have hit him four or five times, and it probably would have been a wrap. People think that Slice is like "the baddest man ever", but hes far from it. Ever since that loss to Sean Gannon, I think people are starting to see that hes really not that tough.

Bunnyman

Guru
Tyson never liked fighting big guys who were not intimidated by him. Tony Tucker, a 6'5 journeyman, went the distance with him in 1987 and even rocked him near the end of the fight. Vitali would not be intimidated by Tyson so I think Klitschko would KO even a prime Tyson in the 9th. Of course, Tyson would have a punchers chance against anyone though.

In a boxing ring Tyson would beat Fedor. In Pride fighting Fedor would beat Tyson. In the street Fedor would also beat Tyson.

Poacher

Mentor
Fedor would last a lot longer in a boxing match with Tyson than Tyson would last in an MMA match with Fedor.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Poacher said:
Fedor would last a lot longer in a boxing match with Tyson than Tyson would last in an MMA match with Fedor.

No sh*t!
smiley36.gif

smiley20.gif