Pictures provided only for the top 10, which includes:

Craig Roh 6'4 235 DE
Rueben Robinson 6'2 210 LB
Trent Murphy 6'5 235 DE
Andy Wilder 6'3 195 "athlete"

I also recognized Shane McCullen 6'3 195 RB, at #17Edited by: 89Glory

jared

Mentor
I hope to catch at least one HS game this year. Maybe Saguaro vs. Chaparral to catch the largest number of white athletes likely to go on to D1A.Edited by: jared

G

Kody Koebensky looks like a monster: 6'4 290! yikes I wonder if the coaches line him and Taylor Lewan 6'6 270 across from each other? What a grudge match that would be.

Jared, have you heard about this game:

Defending football state champions Brophy Prep of Phoenix and Nevada's powerhouse Bishop Gorman will face off August 23 at 7 p.m. at University of Phoenix Stadium.

The stands will be packed too, as all high school players are being let in free if they come with their team in jerseys.

Man, what a blast. They never did anything like that when I was in HS. Edited by: 89Glory

G

Great article on Saguaro, about their two white athletes going to D1. Saguaro sends 2 to D-1 schools

Before all is done, Scottsdale Saguaro could be the state's richest school for Division I college football players this year.

Add safety Paul Porras and defensive end Justin Jungblut to Saguaro players who recently committed to play at D-I schools.

Porras, 6-foot-2, 175 pounds, committed to Rice, and Jungblut, 6-6, 245, to Boise State.

A week after visiting the Texas school in July and being offered a scholarship, Porras, one of the keys to Saguaro's past two Class 4A Division I championships, still couldn't get Rice out of his head.

"I just couldn't pass it up," said Porras, who caught 40 passes for 1,032 yards and seven touchdowns and had 89 tackes and an interception last season. "I didn't want to lose a chance to play for them."

He said Rice wants him to play safety, where he would be part of a five defensive back set.

Jungblut committed to Boise State after coaches from the Western Athletic Conference power told him they expect a great future for him.

Tight end/linebacker Max Smith (6-3, 250) and quarterback Cole Rarrick (6-5, 210) also are expected to receive D.I scholarships for Saguaro.

G

Paul Porras is the brother of Stanford COrnerback Tyler Porras. Im surprised Stanford didint offer him a scholarship.