Anthony Urbania

White Power

Mentor
Another stud running back listed on rivals 5ft 11in 214 lbs 4.44 being recruited by Notre Dame and Ohio State. yes I looked him up and he is very white, and I saw his highlights and he is a damn good running back.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
This guy is getting a lot of praise from the relatively non caste Max Emfinger. Emfinger has Urbania ranked as the 123rd best player in the nation and has his 40 yard dash time listed at 4.39. Emfinger has invited Urbania to the All American Bowl.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i stumbled across Anthony's highlight video last night. he is pretty elusive, though i think he might look just as good or better at cornerback. he certainly looks very comfortable making plays with the ball in the air...

anthonyurbania2.jpg

Urbania breaks up a pass.

here's his highlight video, so judge for yourself.

he has a lot of talent, for sure.
anthonyurbania1.jpg

versatile playmaker, Anthony Urbania

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Outstanding white running back Anthony Urbania looks like he ended up going to Division 3 power Mount Union, home of the all-time NCAA rushing leader, Nate Kmic. Of course Nate never even got a tryout in the NFL, in spite of his production and measurables, so unless Urbania can pull a "Danny Woodhead", he'llget a nice education and call it a career.