always remember....

crucible

whenever I sit down to watch an NFL game or any sports game in which negros are over-represented, I always take a minute to remind myself that without the white man, negros would not be playing football or basketball, they would ALL be still living in squalor on the continent of africa. Yep, that's right. When I turn on NFL gameday and see deion doing his negro jibber-jabber there between eisen and mooch, or when I see larry "I play harder for other negros" johnson, or when i see TO, etc. etc. I call to mind some of the following:

"throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel." -- Pendell, Elmer, Sex Versus Civilization, Noontide Press

"The negro is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable." -- Weisman, Charles A. The Origins of Race and Civilization, 1990, SFA

"The Negros' rude ignorance has never invented any effectual weapons of defense or destruction: they appear incapable of forming any extensive plans of government or conquest: and the obvious inferiority of their mental faculties has been discovered and abused by the nations of the temperate zone." --Edward Gibbon, the great historian and author of THE DECLINE AND FALL OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE, (V.III, pg. 277)

"Wherever you find the Negro everything is going down around him, and wherever you find the White man you see everything around him improving." --Robert E. Lee, to Col. Thomas H. Carter, May, l965