All Time Caste Head Coaches

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Frank Beamer VA Tech

Bill Cowher *I'll let the yinzers on this forum elaborate lol Pittsburgh Steelers

Plantation Pete Carroll Seahawks*USC days were better.

That should get the ball rolling.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Josh Heupel, Lincoln Riley, Shane Beamer - all part of the next generation of caste cuck head coaches

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
No list would be complete without Jim Haslett and "Black" Jack Del Rio.

Wildcat

Wouldn’t be easier to make a list of the coaches that aren’t Caste?
I’ll always appreciate Sean Payton making sure Taysom got a fair contract extension at the dismay of the entire league his final season before taking a year off.

When Florida State Coach Bobby Bowden was asked to explain the decline of the white running back, he laughed so hard, he actually grabbed on to the reporter posing the question. When NFL spokesman Greg Aiello was asked whether the league kept statistics on white running backs -- perhaps the same way the league does on its black coaches -- he was incredulous. "White running backs?" he says, laughing. "No."

"You go with the best, and it just happens to be there are more minority tailbacks than there are non-minority," says Bowden, who has spent nearly 50 years in the college ranks. "Why? I don't know. There's just more of them. They run better, jump higher.

"God has made every man different. He's even made our races different. There are some races that are smaller than others. There are some races that are taller than others. There are some races, it seems like they have more athletic ability than others. It just seems they [minority tailbacks] have more talent as runners than my race. I think that has something to do with heredity, you know?"

"People look at it, 'If you're white, you can't be a tailback. You got to be a fullback,' " says former Pittsburgh Steelers fullback Merril Hoge, who was a tailback in college at Idaho. "When I was in the NFL, I had a coach tell me, 'I can't have a white guy leading our team in rushing.'

"Whether that was a joke or not, what does that tell you?"

I wonder who that coach was?

Last edited:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
is this just a question for football, or can coaches from other sports be included?

there are a LOT in basketball, an increasing amount in soccer, and obvious darker shifts in baseball.