AJ Oulette

Warhawk_46

Master
Figured he should have his own thread in the CFL chat. He was named to his first All-Star team last season.

This is a pretty positive article. Oulette seems to have found himself in the CFL.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good for AJO! Capable of being in the rotation in NFL. But we know how it goes.

Warhawk_46

Master
Good for AJO! Capable of being in the rotation in NFL. But we know how it goes.
Oh he is more than capable of being a lead back in the NFL. We all know it.

Still, I’d rather see him shining in the CFL than riding the bench or relegated to an NFL practice squad with no hope of getting an opportunity. The NFL simply cannot have more than one stud white running back… it is the reason Nall and Borghi and Zenner and soon to be Horvath and Luepke won’t be allowed a chance until McCaffrey is retired or no longer effective.

The narrative of black athletic supremacy is rooted the strongest in the running back position. The lead back touches the ball far, far more than a leading receiver. Too many dwf’s might question the Marxist narrative and then white folks might start feeling a bit of self-pride again.

They simply cannot have that happen.

Rocky B

Master
AJO played tonight.. He had a few good runs and the announcers talked him up as a cult type figure. Just glad to see him

Warhawk_46

Master
AJO had a fantastic day today: 84 yards rushing and a whopping three rushing touchdowns!

He has clearly supplanted longtime Toronto star as the starter this year after his stellar second half of last season and play in the Grey Cup.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
AJO had a fantastic day today: 84 yards rushing and a whopping three rushing touchdowns!

He has clearly supplanted longtime Toronto star as the starter this year after his stellar second half of last season and play in the Grey Cup.

I'll take it. We all know he deserves to be in the NFL like so many other white running backs but at least he is living his dream
and able to make good money. Not great money like the NFL but it's better than giving up football. What a game he had!

Warhawk_46

Master
I'll take it. We all know he deserves to be in the NFL like so many other white running backs but at least he is living his dream
and able to make good money. Not great money like the NFL but it's better than giving up football. What a game he had!
Absolutely agreed brother! AJO should be getting 15-20 rushes per game in the NFL. But that isn’t happening so I would much rather see him have an all-star career in a tier-2 league than be bounced around never getting a real chance to play in the NFL.

Warhawk_46

Master
I know I keep writing on this thread, but AJO seems to be enjoying himself quite a bit -

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
I know I keep writing on this thread, but AJO seems to be enjoying himself quite a bit -

that’s hilarious! thanks for sharing. kudos to AJ for enjoying being young, strong, and athletic.

Warhawk_46

Master
Despite a down day yesterday (his black teammate split carries with him), AJ Oulette is still one of the leading runners in the CFL (and with Toronto having played 1 less game than all but one other team). Assuming he stays healthy, I believe we will be seeing a 1,000 yard rusher.

Despite a down day yesterday (his black teammate split carries with him), AJ Oulette is still one of the leading runners in the CFL (and with Toronto having played 1 less game than all but one other team). Assuming he stays healthy, I believe we will be seeing a 1,000 yard rusher.
Oulette has the perfect coach to flourish, Ryan Dinwiddie the former early 2000's Boise State great QB, who played there when it was very white friendly. He is brilliant offensive mind and could be a real asset to giving our guys a chance in the NFL sometime soon as he knows what its like to play with a chip on your shoulder.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

It's a joke he isn't in the NFL but we know how our guys get screwed. Personally it's great that the CFL has stood the test of time and is by
far the closest in the talent level to the NFL you can get. I would love to see him go over 1000 yards. You just have to root for the guy as he
has had to work so hard for everything. His talent is there and he is as driven as they come. Good luck to AJ Oulette the rest of the season.

Warhawk_46

Master
Just checked the CFL stats and Oulette had another 80+ yards and is second in the league in rushing. He is also average 5.6 yards per carry.

sprintstar

Mentor
Agreed, he should be starting in the NFL but we all know he didn't and wont get a (non skin colour biased) shot in the NFL. He has a home in the CFL where he is doing very very well. Unless he could sign in the NFL for a big chuck of cash it makes no sense to move....

Warhawk_46

Master
Agreed, he should be starting in the NFL but we all know he didn't and wont get a (non skin colour biased) shot in the NFL. He has a home in the CFL where he is doing very very well. Unless he could sign in the NFL for a big chuck of cash it makes no sense to move....
Agreed. Oulette is writing a legacy in the CFL and has an (outside) chance to lead the league in rushing. He does not get a heap of attempts due to Chad Kelly playing so well, but even so he is well on pace for over 1,000 yards on the ground in the pass-happy CFL. Big milestone.

Rocky B

Master
Agreed. Oulette is writing a legacy in the CFL and has an (outside) chance to lead the league in rushing. He does not get a heap of attempts due to Chad Kelly playing so well, but even so he is well on pace for over 1,000 yards on the ground in the pass-happy CFL. Big milestone.
Next time any of us see Toronto playing on tv let’s notify each other. AJO is worth watching......

Rocky B

Master
Toronto, featuring AJO and Chad Kelly are on CBS sports network now.
Four carries six yards early for AJO......
Clemson and Shipley coming up soon,,,,

Warhawk_46

Master
In the weekly AJO in CFL thread: 19 attempts for 105 yards and 2 touchdowns. He continues to get better and better.

He is now sitting at 815 yards rushing after 11 games and will easily go over 1,000 for the year, probably around 1,200 yards when all said and done. And be named another All-Star.

Warhawk_46

Master
I’m very disappointed in Toronto. Oulette was third in the league in rushing and on pace for around 1200 yards… and the last two games he has done nothing. Two weeks ago a healthy scratch and tonight only 1 rushing attempt.

Looks like deliberate sabotage to me.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Hearing from Argo fans & listening to sport talking heads, seems the Argos are resting AJ to have him ready for the playoffs.

Also, a fan mentioned that AJ is playing up his 1/16th Native Indian heritage and becoming involved will Native Indian charities in Toronto.

The flight from White continues..

sprintstar

Mentor
It has nothing to do with resting him...it has to do with keeping him 3rd..... If he is playing up being 1/16th indian then he is a traitor to his own race.... or he is smart and stays in the public eye and keeps them reminded he is a WHITE rb in the CFL....

Bucky

Hall of Famer
1/16th Indian LOL. Even if you were 1/16th anything, why would you brag about it?! I guess claiming anything not White is popular in Canada and in the West..

white is right

Hall of Famer
1/16th Indian LOL. Even if you were 1/16th anything, why would you brag about it?! I guess claiming anything not White is popular in Canada and in the West..
It's possible he had great grandparent that lived to be close to 100 and learned from his Metis elder some tribal customs. As you said it's a bit of joke but if the media knows about the sliver of non White ancestry and you refuse to take pride in it, it could cause controversy too.

Beyond a public service announcement for Native people to eat natural foods to them I know I wouldn't do much beyond that with that ancestry or an other ancestry that was that small.

Sam Bradford had microphones shoved in his face and was told to talk about when he won the Heisman. Of course Elizabeth Warren never stopped talking about her 1/500th ancestry until it blew up in her face.