%%%

lumsdenpower

Mentor
What the % of players in university to will be draft this year?next year?in 2 years?in 3years?
Have you the number?
Because one guys at my school (a black)say that in five years in the NFL 95%of black will play starter?It's true?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Not true. The NFL went black over 20 years ago and the proportion of black players has increased only incrementally since then. There is even abit of awhite resurgence taking place at tight end, linebacker and defensive lineman, and whites are still more than holding their own at quarterback.

lumsdenpower

Mentor
But in five years the % of white men will be more that today or low that today?
Today that is 66pourcent of black i think?in five or 10years has we chance that the % will be fifty fifty or in university the future is really black?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
LP, I would like to think that if anything changes in the next five years it will be in a favorable direction, mostly because of the efforts of the supporters of thissite. Even the reality that there is now a fair scouting site in DraftDaddy is a good sign.

Whites have always been great football players and still are. Just read the post that was added about Peyton Hillis today in the College Football Stars section. Here's a guy with great running ability, who is over 230 pounds and can run a 4.49 40 and what is he -- a freakin' fullback. How absurd, how more utterly, blatantly racist can something be?

There is so much white football talent out there. If the consciousness of football fans can be raised enough, the dam will eventually break and these guys will finally start gettingthe same opportunities to developat all positions as blacks are.