2024 NFL Draft

jphoss

Mentor
The short arm thing is a meme at this point. Is there a single white lineman that doesn't have short arms according to Mel?
I’ve posted the link from pff in a few places here and basically pff did their “grades” from 2010-13 (their algorithm i’m assuming was more accurate then too) and it showed ZERO evidence that long arms contributed to performance. It’s just a way to phase out whites playing tackle, however I see Joe Alt taking over for lane johnson as our perennial first team all pro white ot so in spite of their best efforts our guys can’t be held down completely

Here it is-

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Louis Riddick just said that "almost a million people came to watch this." Right after he said it ESPN cut to an overhead shot of about 500 people milling around. The legend grows and grows. Years from now the claim will be that the entire population of Michigan was there.

I wonder if we're the only ones anywhere in the country noticing the total ******** crowd totals being given the past three days.

Warhawk_46

Master
It's been clear for a while that Shipley and Laube were the only guys who were definitely getting drafted. Steele solidified UDFA status when he failed to get a combine invite and Schrader became iffy with his combine performance. 2 white RBs getting drafted is a minor victory though. Both of these guys should get a shot in the UFL at a minimum.

The biggest emerging problem, which is erasing all gains at the skill spots, is the short arm meme. It is suddenly conventional wisdom after decades of white majorities on the line. Like many others have said here, tackle will quickly become a blacks-only position and the justification will be arm length.
And it’s such a stupid thing too… the difference between a “long-armed”
prospect and a “short-armed” one is only a couple of inches. It literally makes no difference.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Remember kids if you are White, lead the supposed best conference in rushing and are the catalyst to a double digit win season you still won’t be viewed as a draft able commodity by the vehemently anti-White NFL

Snow Plow

Mentor
Not the best ending, but some positives for the teams we like overall:

1. Niners add Pearsall
2. Bills add Bishop
3. Raiders multiple additions including Bowers and Laube
4. Broncos add Nix replacing Wilson

New teams that we like:

1. Chargers add McConkey and Alt
2. Falcons going with Cousins (for now) and added a LB
3. Steelers add Wilson and some lineman
4. Eagles add DeJean, Shipley, and some lineman

Snow Plow

Mentor
Sam Wiglusz, Ohio WR, signs with Rams. If an undrafted white WR has to go somewhere, I think the Rams would be a good choice.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I’m going to update the final list so at least this abomination of a draft can be documented. The first couple rounds (1 & 2) were actually above average but then it went off the rails. The sheer volume of mediocre or awful black players being selected was astonishing. Way too many black offensive lineman and even tight ends were picked. White quarterbacks were none existent after round 1. Were any White linebackers or defensive lineman picked today? I’m sure there were many worthy ones who now have to fight tremendous odds via the UDFA route. Even though I knew this was coming it still pisses me the F off.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I’m going to update the final list so at least this abomination of a draft can be documented. The first couple rounds (1 & 2) were actually above average but then it went off the rails. The sheer volume of mediocre or awful black players being selected was astonishing. Way too many black offensive lineman and even tight ends were picked. White quarterbacks were none existent after round 1. Were any White linebackers or defensive lineman picked today? I’m sure there were many worthy ones who now have to fight tremendous odds via the UDFA route. Even though I knew this was coming it still pisses me the F off.

It's certainly BS but 99.9% of the sports watching public is going along with it. The whole football apparatus from pop warner right on up to the NFL is rigged against Whites. Parent advocacy, players speaking up about anti-White discrimination they faced during recruiting, White athletes speaking truth in the media all need to happen for awareness to spread. We can only do so much (and this site does everything).

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'll make a UDFA thread. If I recall we have done that the past few years here to track the signings.

Warhawk_46

Master
When was the last time the SEC’s leading rusher went undrafted?
Probably not since the last white man lead them in rushing. We all know if Cody Schrader were Tyquez Brown he would have been first or second round, no questions.

NikoDuke

Mentor
The best teams know the value of White players. Chiefs and 49ers following the Patriots script.
Then I respectfully ask, why didn't they draft more of them? I am skeptical of any team being consciously pro White. I believe that any of the current favorites, 49ers, etc, rams, can quickly switch. See the Bills..

icsept

Master
Then I respectfully ask, why didn't they draft more of them? I am skeptical of any team being consciously pro White. I believe that any of the current favorites, 49ers, etc, rams, can quickly switch. See the Bills..
Because they can sign them UDFA for free.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
That's why I always use the qualifier "relatively." A "relatively White friendly" NFL team is one that isn't as overwhelmingly black as most other teams. All 32 teams operate within the long-standing unwritten rules of the Caste System. No team is going to be "pro-White" without suffering dire consequences. So I think what icsept is referring to is the best NFL teams often start more Whites than other, less successful teams, which makes them "relatively White friendly" in a league in which no teams are anywhere close to being "White friendly" without the "relatively" qualifier.