2024 NFL Draft

Warhawk_46

Master
Boeing has openly stated that they want at least 20% of their engineers to be black. If you think their safety record is bad now, if this plan is ever actually implemented then we'll literally see a Boeing plane crashing every week.

The days of hiring unqualified minorities, but only giving them token do-nothing positions where they can't do much harm are long gone because it's "not enough." DEI must be forced down our throats until it's literally DIE.
I do see places cutting back on DEI because lawsuits are being raised against its illegal practices.

So that is a positive.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Eagles take Dylan McMahon guard stopping the run on blacks at the top of 6th round. 4th white player for them.
They consistently have the best line in the league with 4 white starters and have now drafted 2 more.

woody39

Mentor
Patriots took Milton at quarter back! What a shocking pick, it's not just he isn't good we have so many holes on the roster and Zappe can be our number 3, stupidity.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Eagles take Dylan McMahon guard stopping the run on blacks at the top of 6th round. 4th white player for them.
Kiper was going on and on about his short arms. He apparently has the total package of athleticism and production, but those cursed T-Rex arms will prevent him from starting in the NFL according to Mel!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Instead of giving Maye a veteran to show him the ropes, they draft a quota who will be gunning for his job.
They already signed the well traveled Brissett. Milton takes Zappes spot and of course media and DWFs will start with the Milton should start over Drake Maye arguments. A really stupid pick. The ghost of the genius lives on.

woody39

Mentor
Kiper was going on and on about his short arms. He apparently has the total package of athleticism and production, but those cursed T-Rex arms will prevent him from starting in the NFL!
I don't get the arms thing, surely if the tape shows you can play who cares and also it's made out like black people walk around stretch arms as they are never mentioned for having an issue.

woody39

Mentor
They already signed the well traveled Brissett. Milton takes Zappes spot and of course media and DWFs will start with the Milton should start over Drake Maye arguments. A really stupid pick. The ghost of the genius lives on.
It's just a waste, be a waste any QB they picked when we suck and lack quality everywhere why take a 3rd stringer. Could get one in free agency or use Zappe. Take a player who may help on special teams or a running back.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I don't get the arms thing, surely if the tape shows you can play who cares and also it's made out like black people walk around stretch arms as they are never mentioned for having an issue.
It’s just another excuse to devalue White players. Blacks do have longer arms so it has become a caste prerequisite. The media or the nfl will never tell you how many of these long armed blacks actually end up sucking though. They just continue repeating the lie year after year.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
why aren’t any teams with black qbs drafting White QBs? Fair question if you ask me.

woody39

Mentor
It’s just another excuse to devalue White players. Blacks do have longer arms so it has become a caste prerequisite. The media or the nfl will never tell you how many of these long armed blacks actually end up sucking though. They just continue repeating the lie year after year.
I dunno how you don't get so angry about it all the effort you put in on here to make the point and with sound reasoning, must feel like you are hitting your head against a brick wall!

woody39

Mentor
why aren’t any teams with black qbs drafting White QBs? Fair question if you ask me.
Will go unanswered.

All any of us want is fairness, of course there are going to be blacks that are good enough to play and be stars but whites should be given the same chance if good enough, can't be a coincidence that they never do!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Daniel Jeremiah has on several occasions when I've been watching used the line about "his play speed is faster than his timed speed" to justify why a slow black has been drafted. In effect he's (rightfully) devaluing the importance of the holy 40 times. Logically that should work far more often in favor of Whites, who may be slightly slower on average when it comes to straight line speed, but more than make up for it with quickness and understanding of the game among other traits, on average. But it never does.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Looks like I didn't miss anything doing yardwork and drinking beers. Beat goes on

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I dunno how you don't get so angry about it all the effort you put in on here to make the point and with sound reasoning, must feel like you are hitting your head against a brick wall!
It used to bother me a lot more. It’s just more to point out how ludicrous the whole thing is these days. We have observed the caste system here and have identified undeniable patterns of discrimination and deciphered the language of the caste system. It’s all laid out for anyone with an open mind to come here and realize we are absolutely correct.

Gator Dad

Guru
The NFL mimics real life. In both, once something goes black once, if it ever goes back to white, that's deemed "raciss." When Disney made their first black princess and then their next princess was white, the usual suspects bitched and moaned about how "raciss" it was. Once something goes black once, the blacks and their white libtard cuck "allies" expect it to be black forever.

Under Caste rules, a black QB can only be replaced by another black QB. If a white QB replaces him, that's "raciss."

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Steele and Schrader lose another spot to a RB that had 4.56 HT 40 and an even worse short shuttle 4.52?

woody39

Mentor
Now at that point where mystery black players like Michael Jerrell??? (has no picture on espn had to look him up) is drafted at tackle from the powerhouse Findlay program.......obviously ran out of any tackles from the power 5 who are white that could be worth a go:mad:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Don't forget Laube!

edit: Raiders just got Laube LOL
I haven't but thanks for reminding me. I guess it makes the case for Schrader and Steele as their accomplishments were at the big D-1 level.
Happy for Laube, but Steele and Schrader should have been drafted long ago. JMO.