2024 NFL Draft

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
What's the ratio of Black to White tackles taken so far? Seems like about 14 or 15 to 2.
Its absurd. The Caste Media keeps telling us too how deep this draft is for tackles. Seeing the sumo parade we know it will likely be one of the worst with countless busts.

As I type this another sumo tackle to the Cards. A team that has a sumo tackle fetish.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Round 1 and 2 were both over 20% White so we need a course correction. Round 3 is 7 for 7 black....

woody39

Mentor
What's the ratio of Black to White tackles taken so far? Seems like about 14 or 15 to 2.
11 to 2 if you count Morgan as tackle k
In first round. Really poor.

It's the o line numbers that seem alot worse in recent years which means the numbers never improve, as the increase in caste positions being drafted and tight end are wiped out by the o line becoming black dominant.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Carolina picks a linebacker. They pass on the "local" hero Payton Wilson for another SEC upsider....

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Carolina picks a linebacker. They pass on the "local" hero Payton Wilson for another SEC upsider....

Former Panther great LB Dan Morgan is the GM - sad to see him sell out on his own breed - Ultra-athletic, productive White LB.

NFL Network broadcast says if Beebe's arms were longer we would've gone earlier. So for anyone wondering about the arm length bias, yes it's very real. "Bad body good player" according to them.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It seems the short armed bias has stuck. It's now acceptable to openly discriminate against White Tackles.
If so many of the sumo projects didn't turn out to be busts, White tackles would be as rare as White safeties by now. They're not that far off as it is.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
If so many of the sumo projects didn't turn out to be busts, White tackles would be as rare as White safeties by now. They're not that far off as it is.

It's just hard coded into the supposed requirements to be a tackle now. They change the rules and requirements as they see fit. Until White fans catch onto it nothing will change.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's just hard coded into the supposed requirements to be a tackle now. They change the rules and requirements as they see fit. Until White fans catch onto it nothing will change.

Sometimes I think if whites would quit supporting the sport financially maybe the league would be more white friendly to bring them back? I doubt it though now as they are gearing so much of their future ads to the hispanics along with the blacks.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Another Elliss in the NFL. Are we counting Jonah as White? He looks similar to his brother Kaden, who most have seemed to support here.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
DWFs for the most part are incapable of noticing gradualism. East Asia was always at war with Oceania. Tackle was always a position dominated by Blacks. It's been the same process over time at every position, and now includes quarterback.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Sometimes I think if whites would quit supporting the sport financially maybe the league would be more white friendly to bring them back? I doubt it though now as they are gearing so much of their future ads to the hispanics along with the blacks.
Think of how much time was spent watching this draft by the massively racially aware group on this site.

If people that frequent this site can’t boycott the league I don’t see why the average white (who is more concerned about labeled a racist) would do so.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Another Elliss in the NFL. Are we counting Jonah as White? He looks similar to his brother Kaden, who most have seemed to support here.
His father definitely isn't White but Kaden certainly "passes" as White.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Think of how much time was spent watching this draft by the massively racially aware group on this site.

If people that frequent this site can’t boycott the league I don’t see why the average white (who is more concerned about labeled a racist) would do so.
You still don't comprehend what this site's about. We document the Caste System with the goal of educating others about it, not because we love the league and its demographics and institutionalized anti-White racism.

If we "boycott" the league then that's the same as shutting down Caste Football. And we're such a tiny number in the larger scheme of things that "boycotting" the league would be completely ineffective.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
His father definitely isn't White but Kaden certainly "passes" as White.
I'll count him on my list but put an asterisk next to him.

Seems like a nice family that raises good young men so easy to root for White or off-White....