2024 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I appreciate your optimism. That would be incredible and is within the realm of possibility if the Bills GM just doesn’t screw up. Big if.

My more pessimistic predictions for the draft tonight:
1. Approximately 20% of the players drafted are White. This never changes and is engineered. The only question, will more of the 20% come in the first 2 days where their chances of success are higher? Or more in the late rounds where they can be easily caste aside? I predict more early this year with a lot of future stars.
2. Blacks from obscure D1 or even D2 programs are selected to a collective “who”, but we get the draft cucks on tv tell us that NFL scouts will leave no stone unturned to find talent.
3. Hilarious names bestowed upon these “student athletes” by their single mamas will provide some needed humor. We already have Kool Aid but what other Ghetto Boogle names will we see this year?
4. Teams with black QBs, like Baltimore, will draft a lot of the top White offensive lineman.
5. There will be multiple teams with entirely coal black drafts. I predict my local NY Giants will be one of them.
6. Since the draft is in Detroit, all of the pagentry and all of the presenters will be black. I know this is the usual but expect it ratcheted up a few notches.
7. The black players in attendance will be dressed in all of the latest and greatest cartoon “fashion” attire. On sports cuck sites the next day, said negros will be listed in “best dressed from the NFL draft” articles. I predict we see one wearing a dress of some sort.
8. Half of the QBs taken in the draft will be black as the push continues unabated. Many in the mid rounds will be laughers like Spencer Rattler but we’ll hear nothing but praise lumped upon them.
9. A few teams (maybe 2 or 3) will have White friendly drafts that will put them in better position to win in the coming years. I predict KC will be one of them. They seem to have found the “winning formula” that should be obvious to all teams after New England did it for a decade straight.
10. I predict all 4 of our RB prospects actually do get drafted. I think Steele goes a little higher than we think and the other guys drop more than we would like.
A very realistic outcome and based on the patterns we here have tracked for years along with the obvious social patterns observed regarding blacks in greater society but somehow accepted in sports.

I certainly hope the Vikings and Broncos come out with White QBs as they are tracking to become more White friendly it seems. I did read read that Denver held workouts with the orange black rattler so seeing him end up in there would stink. Hopefully the Patriots trade out and draft penix so they can continue their long decline.

woody39

Mentor
Looking forward to tonight! I must admit always enjoy the draft even though it's incredibly disappointing not more of our guys get drafted when they deserve it.

Hoping for Maye at three seems likely for the Patriots fingers crossed.

Hopeful for maybe 8 drafted if we are lucky.

Maye
Alt
McCarthy
Bowers
Cooper De Jean
Powers Johnson
Barton
Ladd Mcconkey.

Be good to see McConkey at Pats at 34 but don't think he should get past the Chiefs at 32 in a fair world.

El Gringo

Mentor
Nope…Bills will draft McConkey and Allen will have an MVP caliber season throwing to him, Kincaid, Knox, and anyone else not named Diggs or Davis. Milano will come back strong and have 120 tackles and they will trade for Trey Hendrickson, who will end up with 20 sacks.

Bills beat the Lions 35-31 with Allen accounting for all 5 TDs.
I like where your heads out on this one I really do! Instead of being negative, we should combine all of our positive thoughts into a powerful force for good and manifest SP’s scenario into reality. Let’s throw in a drafting of Steele to the Bills while we’re at it.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I like where your heads out on this one I really do! Instead of being negative, we should combine all of our positive thoughts into a powerful force for good and manifest SP’s scenario into reality. Let’s throw in a drafting of Steele to the Bills while we’re at it.
In spite of observing the Caste System for over 40 years, I always get somewhat hopeful come draft time knowing the White talent that's out there; it's human nature. I also expect to be disappointed due to the mind-dulling predictability of the results each year, so any improvement over the usual will be welcomed.

We've improved the media's treatment of White athletes and increased awareness among a segment of fans, so there's nothing to lose by thinking positively. At worst it'll be the same old same old, at best a slight improvement. I also believe that more young White athletes understand now that in order to succeed they have to be twice as good as Blacks, that there's no point in making excuses, just work their butt off, and also promote themselves well, which gives them a chance to overcome the institutionalized obstacles in place. It can be done, with great difficulty, but it can be done through talent and sweat and tears.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Business as usual. 1st round has more promise than normal but it
Will even out to acceptable percentage in20% range.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Guaranteed the mulatto Braelon Allen gets drafted before any of our honkey RBs.. Despite being injury prone and slow. He hasn't ran a 40 since he was 16, lol 5.1 and refuses to run in pre draft process. Roided out but will still be drafted.

Iowa's front 7 made him quit in last years contest.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
In spite of observing the Caste System for over 40 years, I always get somewhat hopeful come draft time knowing the White talent that's out there; it's human nature. I also expect to be disappointed due to the mind-dulling predictability of the results each year, so any improvement over the usual will be welcomed.

We've improved the media's treatment of White athletes and increased awareness among a segment of fans, so there's nothing to lose by thinking positively. At worst it'll be the same old same old, at best a slight improvement. I also believe that more young White athletes understand now that in order to succeed they have to be twice as good as Blacks, that there's no point in making excuses, just work their butt off, and also promote themselves well, which gives them a chance to overcome the institutionalized obstacles in place. It can be done, with great difficulty, but it can be done through talent and sweat and tears.
Well said. I do think that Whites will need to start openly rooting for and advocating for other White athletes as well. This is the accepted norm with blacks and the media is fine with it. There is of course the whole layer of high school coaches, recruiters, recruiting sites, boosters, and college coaches that play a huge role in the caste system as well.

This draft is certainly an outlier draft as we have noted with WRs, DBs and an interior DT all slated to be selected in the first few rounds. I’m not optimistic about a huge demographic swing as the weeks leading up to the draft have had 7 round mock drafts that represent the status quo but ideally I would like to see White athletes land in more advantageous situations.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm personally am also excited and optomistic for both the 2024 NFL Draft and the 2024 NBA Draft. Both are light years better than last
year which at times was almost unwatchable or untrackable outside of a handful of guys.

I feel so positive that I predict that we break a record with 22% of our guys taken. Sad to say that I would be excited for anything over 20
percent which is like clockwork every year. Hope this year is a tad bit better!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I also believe that more young White athletes understand now that in order to succeed they have to be twice as good as Blacks, that there's no point in making excuses, just work their butt off, and also promote themselves well, which gives them a chance to overcome the institutionalized obstacles in place. It can be done, with great difficulty, but it can be done through talent and sweat and tears.
This is the key. However, I'm not convinced that young white athletes fully understand and are willing to do what it takes to achieve this. Are white athletes willing to work their butts off and also promote themselves? I don't know. I haven't been involved in any training or camps since my own sons graduated almost 10 years ago. We lose alot of athletes to baseball. The Mike Trout's and Bobby Witt Jr.'s of the world also.
Are white athletes running track instead of playing baseball? Are they promoting themselves by going to combines and D-1 college camps from an early age, like age 11-12 though high school? I don't know.
If we only get 20-22% drafted, at least it shows stabilization, I guess. It could be like the NBA was a few years ago when it seemed like no white players were drafted and 95% of the league was black. Maybe it has to stabilize before a turn to higher percentages can be seen.
I sure hope so.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Rumors I am hearing are that the Giants want to move up for Drake Maye and the Pats are targeting McCarthy. Rams want to trade up supposedly to target Bowers.

northwinds

Mentor
Parading out all the early draftees with their exotic suits and bling. Drake Maye the only White player dressed like a banker……..otherwise it looks like a slave auction……..

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Parading out all the early draftees with their exotic suits and bling. Drake Maye the only White player dressed like a banker……..otherwise it looks like a slave auction……..
Aiden Hutchinson must have let his darker hued teammates dress him. He looked like a buffoon too.

Very happy to see the homosexual, crybaby go to the Bears. A perfect match where QBs go to fail.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Redskins going to be mediocre for the next few years too LOL. Sounds like Drake Maye is going to the Pats unfortunately.

I've been anticipating the Quotas going 1 and 2 as soon as the smear campaign against Drake Maye began. This isn't remotely surprising. Another failing franchise hoping for a savior quota, something that has a track record of nearly 0.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
"I Wear My Sunglasses at Night" by Corey Hart should be the theme music for tonight. Clown show.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Jayden Daniels at number 2 is a joke. At least Caleb Williams has some talent but this is the anti white clown world we live in!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I've been anticipating the Quotas going 1 and 2 as soon as the smear campaign against Drake Maye began. This isn't remotely surprising. Another failing franchise hoping for a savior quota, something that has a track record of nearly 0.

Yea no surprise. Also remember Cucksbury is the Washington OC now and he is one of the new aged White coaches that ignores White talent at the position.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Will the Genius change course or continue the ways of disaster? I say the same thing for the Cardinals. Let's see who these teams pick?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Fourth straight black QB taken in the first round by Washington, the previous three were busts. Daniels is so thin he reminds me of Todd Pinkston. A strong candidate to be frequently injured in the NFL.

woody39

Mentor
Maye to the Patriots, great pick for us, think he had the character and ability to succeed, get in! A good pick by Wolf and Mayo. Have a feeling they wanted him all along over Daniels.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Maye to the Patriots, great pick for us, think he had the character and ability to succeed, get in! A good pick by Wolf and Mayo. Have a feeling they wanted him all along over Daniels.

Not the ideal pick. Who knows though maybe the Pats will get a little more White friendly than in the later BB years.

woody39

Mentor
Not the ideal pick. Who knows though maybe the Pats will get a little more White friendly than in the later BB years.
Think he has the tools and character to succeed but agree he hasn't got the best situation in terms of o line and weapons. The defense is good so should put him in a position to get wins early on.