2024 NFL Draft

Bucky

Hall of Famer
No doubt about it. We saw it 1st had with the experimental leagues past few years. Same quotas in place.

Dick Butka

Drake Maye has a clearly superior deep ball, the best in the draft, and also the best raw arm strength. Caleb is quite inaccurate deep, and will be frequently picked off that way, whereas in college he can get away with incompletions on those duck throws. The NPCs ooh and ahh as Caleb runs around looking for playmaking opps to increase his star, while there are in fact receivers open in structure, which a competent, traditional QB like Drake would readily throw to.

You can clearly see Caleb's impulsiveness and selfishness rear itself in post-snap processing. The NPCs overlook when he sidearms the ball at the TE's femur on an in-route while he's standing in an NFL-clean pocket. This is because he can't handle the slightest sense of QB pressure. 'NFL clean' feels like pressure, and Caleb is a pussy.

The stats conmen (disproportionately Jewish of course) have said that you don't need to block as much you think, because we have affletes now. Analytics people love to come up with 'counterintuitive' horse **** like this - the answer may shock you; you've been doing it wrong this whole time, and so forth. But just like how they clearly ruined baseball, they're thus ruining football in these ways. First we needed deficient 'long-armed' OL in order to make the OL more black, and then to patch that problem, we needed QBs that can run around to make up for the blocking problem we've created. Anthropometrically, you expect OL to be white-dominant, due to pelvic size, total strength, levers, etc. Jackson Powers-Johnson may well be the best center we've seen in the league so far, yet you will see token mentions of his arm length.

But back to Caleb..

He inherited the worst qualities of modern whiteness and eternal blackness. His whiteness is that of a typical iPad kid. By that I mean he just comes off as vaguely gay and lacking in presence of character - even though he probably isn't gay, and he probably does care about winning and such things. And his blackness is rather extreme in both his impulsive, selfish play and his childlike emotional extroversion - sobbing in his mama arms moments after a loss, instead of being there with his team. The NPC e-scouting world tries hard to write off this black pathology as if it meant absolutely nothing, as if we've all seen this exact thing before and it's the most normal QB-thing in the world: 'What? Grown men cry all the time, just like this.'

Denial is a powerful thing. They can probably sense the logical train that is there if they would only start to question this guy's character, and it's a very uncomfortable feeling. Not that the average moron can put 2 and 2 together autonomously and come to think like us - they'd need to be spoonfed to get here. They will not have some racial epiphany, however, they could autonomously come to the realization that scouting and valuation is totally wrong and a joke. There's a reason why Lamar Jackson won 2 MVPs as a below average passer. The same race-communist media people who voted for Blackson are the ones getting all excited for Caleb for mostly the same reasons.

Warhawk_46

Master
The NFL would find a black fringe prospects to backfill for all the affletes that get to opt out.

This year certainly has an uptick in White players at taboo offensive skill positions that were deserving of invites. The White outlier syndrome should wake some more normies up. It’s really just a double standard that plays into the “great White hope” lie that the shekel counters have created and used for 60 plus years to erase White athletes from sports like football and basketball.
Maybe this is something we can build on. The McCaffrey effect.

Similar to the Welker effect.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
If anyone cares, Kiper has Maye UNC 5th, Alt, ND 6th and Bowers GA between 8-10. Three honkeys in the top ten would be a miracle right? Sorry guys. I haven't had time to read through the entire thread, so if this is old news I apologize. I believe we are around 20-22% of white players taken in the draft? So, 3 in the top 10 is ok?

Warhawk_46

Master
Disgusting media doing their best to set the stage for Cooper Dejean moving to safety.

Tannehill17

Mentor
I certainly feel your frustration my friend. I was just saying that in jest - I realize that most of us here have shed any sort of affiliation to the favorite sports teams of our youth or prior to awareness of the caste system.

You and I go back a long way with our defense of Tannehill during his tenure in Miami. As for Tagiolova I think he is a decent qb but most QBs would probably have similar success in the system.

Tua's an easy guy to root for. I don't really have a problem with a Christian Poly with a low key personality who's played the role of the scrappy underdog, but I certainly see what you're saying though. In fact, I should probably hope that they draft a full on black quarterback like Penix or Daniels. That way it would be much easier to cut loose any attachment to them. Watch all the white talent like Van Ginkel leave for greener pastures and it would be hilarious to watch them fall flat on their face.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Here’s a list of our guys from Daniel Jeremiah’s Top 50 prospects on NFL.com. He seems like a decent guy and went to a high school called “Christian”.

5. QB Drake Maye
7. TE Brock Bowers
9. OT Joe Alt
26. QB Bo Nix
27. QB JJ McCarthy
29. IOL Jackson Powers-Johnson
31. CB Cooper DeJean
32. IOL Zach Frazier
34. IOL Graham Barton
42. WR Ladd McConkey
45. DT Brandon Fiske
47. LB Payton Wilson
48. WR Ricky Pearsall

Snow Plow

Mentor
Didn’t he also say Cooper should move to safety though? Like Eric Weddle?
Yes, he does compare him to Eric Weddle, but he also had good things to say about other guys. It isn’t overly “caste” in my opinion. He uses words like athlete, athletic, quickness, elusiveness, burst, and speed when describing our players.

DeJean is a playmaking cornerback with size and speed. In off coverage, he plays with his butt to the sideline and displays excellent vision. He does have a brief pause in his plant/drive before exploding and attacking the football. His production -- including three pick-sixes in the 2022 season -- speaks for itself. He has enough speed to carry vertical routes, but he will panic on occasion and get grabby at the catch point. He's an outstanding blitzer, displaying timing and burst to close in a hurry. He is very willing in run support, and he's a dependable tackler. He is also an exceptional punt returner because of his combination of speed, elusiveness and bravery. Overall, I believe DeJean could stick at cornerback, but I wouldn't rule out a move to safety, where his strengths as a player would be featured. He reminds me of a bigger Eric Weddle coming out of college.

Warhawk_46

Master
Generally complementary, yeah but I highly doubt he would be saying a move to safety could be in order for a top black cornerback.

Also, Eric Weddle could have easily been a top flight cornerback. Recall he shut down Calvin Johnson in college.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
A potential positive out of the racial slotting of DeJean to safety by the usual suspects could be that it wakes up a few more normies to the caste system. Weddle could have easily been a CB in the NFL but racial awareness was not where it is now back in 2006.

The way too early rumor I like seeing is Joe Alt to the Titans. That would be a solid result to team up with Skoronski and Levis from last year. JJ McCarthy also getting some Josh Allen comparisons - while I don't buy totally into that it's nice to see a promising White QB get compared to the most talented QB in the game currently.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Tua's an easy guy to root for. I don't really have a problem with a Christian Poly with a low key personality who's played the role of the scrappy underdog, but I certainly see what you're saying though. In fact, I should probably hope that they draft a full on black quarterback like Penix or Daniels. That way it would be much easier to cut loose any attachment to them. Watch all the white talent like Van Ginkel leave for greener pastures and it would be hilarious to watch them fall flat on their face.

I get what you are saying to about Tagovailoa. He certainly seems like a more grounded individual than the black QBs in the league. He's a fairly accurate QB with a decent arm, slightly undersized. I do think that he benefits from the racial component from the media (no fault of his). I think QBs like Mac Jones and Zach Wilson would probably have similar success in the Miami system. McDaniel is a good offensive mind - something that many young White QBs don't seem to have the fortune of being paired with when they enter the league.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Weddle was a beast. He played every DB position at Utah and even played some offense. He was tied for the third fastest 10 yard time at the NFL combine.

Nearing the end of an electrifying senior year, Doug Robinson of the Deseret Morning Newswrote an article championing Weddle for the Heisman Trophy based on how valuable he is to the Utah Utes. He wrote, "The only people who spend more time on the field than Weddle each Saturday are referees. Against Air Force two weeks ago, Weddle played every snap on defense and collected eight tackles. On offense, he led the Utes in rushing with 73 yards and scored Utah's only two touchdowns. He also served as the holder for the game-winning field goal. He played a total of 90 plays." Robinson wrote that Fisher DeBerry, Air Force's football head coach told Weddle after the game, "They're cheating you, son; they ought to give you two scholarships." Wyoming coach Joe Glenn said, "He should win the Heisman Trophy... I sincerely mean that."[5]

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Generally complementary, yeah but I highly doubt he would be saying a move to safety could be in order for a top black cornerback.

Also, Eric Weddle could have easily been a top flight cornerback. Recall he shut down Calvin Johnson in college.

Weddle was a beast. He played every DB position at Utah and even played some offense. He is tied for the third fastest 10 yard time at the combine.

Nearing the end of an electrifying senior year, Doug Robinson of the Deseret Morning Newswrote an article championing Weddle for the Heisman Trophy based on how valuable he is to the Utah Utes. He wrote, "The only people who spend more time on the field than Weddle each Saturday are referees. Against Air Force two weeks ago, Weddle played every snap on defense and collected eight tackles. On offense, he led the Utes in rushing with 73 yards and scored Utah's only two touchdowns. He also served as the holder for the game-winning field goal. He played a total of 90 plays." Robinson wrote that Fisher DeBerry, Air Force's football head coach told Weddle after the game, "They're cheating you, son; they ought to give you two scholarships." Wyoming coach Joe Glenn said, "He should win the Heisman Trophy... I sincerely mean that."[5]

These posts are giving me flashbacks to my early days here at CF! @Warhawk_46 I remember Weddle shutting down Calvin Johnson, many of us here were celebrating that. @Snow Plow the article you posted also brings back memories. Weddle was truly an incredible player. It's sad that he did not usher in an opening of the DB position to more Whites but was rather treated with White Outlier syndrome. Remember his time in San Diego paired up with Steve Gregory in the secondary? Around the same time Jim Leonhard and Eric Smith were playing safety together for the Jets. Time flies

Warhawk_46

Master
These posts are giving me flashbacks to my early days here at CF! @Warhawk_46 I remember Weddle shutting down Calvin Johnson, many of us here were celebrating that. @Snow Plow the article you posted also brings back memories. Weddle was truly an incredible player. It's sad that he did not usher in an opening of the DB position to more Whites but was rather treated with White Outlier syndrome. Remember his time in San Diego paired up with Steve Gregory in the secondary? Around the same time Jim Leonhard and Eric Smith were playing safety together for the Jets. Time flies
There were a few years where white safeties dominated.

As a Wisconsinite, a soft spot for Jim Leonard, he was amazing anywhere he played!

Snow Plow

Mentor
I’m just not seeing the comparison between DeJean and Weddle other than melanin.

Weddle was a lightly recruited, 2-star, CB who worked his way up at Utah playing every position he could and ended up as an All Pro NFL safety. He seems tough as nails and a guy who would play through pain as he only missed 6 games in 13 NFL seasons.

DeJean, also lightly recruited (we know why), but was a 3/4 star safety who was projected by some to be a LB, and worked his way up to be a star CB. He is tall, weighs a hefty 209 pounds and has a lingering injury. I’m rooting for him, but just don’t see Eric Weddle. I admit I’m no expert though.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
So more draft related news - Apparently the Giants need to draft a qb. Another fine example of the poor treatment White QBs experience when compared to their black counterparts.

Dick Butka

If anyone cares, Kiper has Maye UNC 5th, Alt, ND 6th and Bowers GA between 8-10. Three honkeys in the top ten would be a miracle right? Sorry guys. I haven't had time to read through the entire thread, so if this is old news I apologize. I believe we are around 20-22% of white players taken in the draft? So, 3 in the top 10 is ok?

Gauging the internet, it's noticeable how few people are excited for Drake Maye. If you poll a fanbase, they'll go 60/40 Jayden Daniels, a black quarterback without Drake's cannon, a less accurate deep ball, and 40 lbs less body weight with his spindly arms.

But one interesting thing is, despite Drake's prolific running, he's consistently considered the most likely to be trainable as a trad pocket passer. People implicitly understand that white QBs play the position one way and blacks another way.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hey look another example of White outlier syndrome - DT Braden Fiske runs a 4.78 40 - the best out of 19 total participants at the DT position. The other White DT Logan Lee runs a 5.05

Last edited:

jacque

Guru
Braden Fiske destroys the combine for DTs. We have two white DTs yet one of them is the most athletic out of all the affletes

Logos5

Guru

Guess who made it onto the Cincinattti Bengals on fourth and who is probably not even gonna make it to the sixth