2024 NFL Draft

jphoss

Mentor
Thanks Leonardfan for the "Breakdown" NFL Combine invites ....
Man that 9/147 on Defense is messed up! Agreed Don with the O-Line! Play has been down at that position too.

Yeah Freethinker ...weird huh? No deviation to speak of what so ever!

Not much to be added that was already said with Carson Steele! One positive he's got fresh legs + should play with a chip-on-his shoulder for being looked over! Even if it means a Rookie season being on a Practice Squad; that's ok is OK. Year 2 wouldn't surprise to see him get plenty carries!

This is an important year at the RB position with 3 invites !
And just saw a Christian McCaffrey commercial on TV...

Arguments could be made for WR's Drake Stoops(Oklahoma) ; Xavier Restrepo (Miami FL) to be invited...and even FCS Hayden Hatten (Idaho) & Jaxon Janke (So.Dakota State)....some of these guys could stick on 53 man rosters Drafted or not!

If Notre Dame D-lineman (6'-5" 296) Rylie Mills were black he would have been invited

I have noticed a bit of backlash on chat boards defending white athletes lately.
I believe Rylie mills is returning to ND for his covid year which is good news. With a big year he should be a 2-3 round pick, maybe even first. He’s been on that “freaks” list 2 years running but I’m sure he’ll be labeled a “fundamentally sound player with stiff hips”

Warhawk_46

Master
Thanks Leonardfan for the "Breakdown" NFL Combine invites ....
Man that 9/147 on Defense is messed up! Agreed Don with the O-Line! Play has been down at that position too.

Yeah Freethinker ...weird huh? No deviation to speak of what so ever!

Not much to be added that was already said with Carson Steele! One positive he's got fresh legs + should play with a chip-on-his shoulder for being looked over! Even if it means a Rookie season being on a Practice Squad; that's ok is OK. Year 2 wouldn't surprise to see him get plenty carries!

This is an important year at the RB position with 3 invites !
And just saw a Christian McCaffrey commercial on TV...

Arguments could be made for WR's Drake Stoops(Oklahoma) ; Xavier Restrepo (Miami FL) to be invited...and even FCS Hayden Hatten (Idaho) & Jaxon Janke (So.Dakota State)....some of these guys could stick on 53 man rosters Drafted or not!

If Notre Dame D-lineman (6'-5" 296) Rylie Mills were black he would have been invited

I have noticed a bit of backlash on chat boards defending white athletes lately.
That’s good to hear. Things are so obviously racist against whites even drunkest of dwf’s should start to see things more clearly.

I am also seeing a LOT of backlash to TJ Watt being passed over for DPOY.

Statistics matter and a guy like Steele or Laube or L. McCaffrey or Maye are going to test well to go along with the game film.

Snow Plow

Guru
Interesting stat….

@dpbrugler

Talked about this on the pod, but Drake Maye doesn't get enough credit for his ability to create with his legs (by design or when improvising). 1st down carries on 3rd/4th down last 2 yrs:
42 - Maye
31 - Bo Nix
23 - Caleb Williams
22 - Jayden Daniels
14 - JJ McCarthy

white lightning

Hall of Famer

jacque

Guru
After reading this I hope the Bears draft him first overall.
The DWFs and beat writers screaming racism when people express not liking Williams is so funny.

No, people hate him cause he’s a painted nails, dress wearing, overrated, cry baby, pre Madonna diva. And we here also know the caste side of the equation.

Just look at CJ stroud, a young black QB that this site seems to be actually somewhat fond of, including myself. He’s actually a talented stand up guy. But they want us to treat every mediocre quota like him.

DWFs are so obsessed with their sacred cows and critiques of them.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Brock Bowers is consistently being mocked to the Chargers. Would be nice to see Justin Herbert with a strong weapon at TE, just as Dalton Kincaid will aid Josh Allen for years to come (same with LaPorta and Goff). Hopefully the new regime there will pick up the wreckage left by beta cuck Brandon Staley and move in a less hard-core Caste direction.

El Gringo

Mentor
Brock Bowers is consistently being mocked to the Chargers. Would be nice to see Justin Herbert with a strong weapon at TE, just as Dalton Kincaid will aid Josh Allen for years to come (same with LaPorta and Goff). Hopefully the new regime there will pick up the wreckage left by beta cuck Brandon Staley and move in a less hard-core Caste direction.
That would be great for Herbert. Harbaugh always employs big, athletic, mainly white tight ends. Burrow and the Bengals could use Bowers as well.

Snow Plow

Guru

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Interesting stat….

@dpbrugler

Talked about this on the pod, but Drake Maye doesn't get enough credit for his ability to create with his legs (by design or when improvising). 1st down carries on 3rd/4th down last 2 yrs:
42 - Maye
31 - Bo Nix
23 - Caleb Williams
22 - Jayden Daniels
14 - JJ McCarthy

The stats don't lie but the league doesn't like Mayes lack of a tan! The same with Bo Nix. So damn sad and it's complete crap!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Caleb Williams a bust? No way, no how!

I've stated every thing this guy has as well. The author has had some bad takes though as well including last year where he stated the Louisville Quota was a first round talent. His assessment of Williams is spot on though. Mentally soft, quasi-pussy, effeminate, no redeeming character traits, a front runner (can't handle adversity) and his physical ability isn't all that great - he's lazy, runs around like a chicken with his head cut off "making plays". NFL defenses should limit that but the refs will certainly protect him in that regard. He's nothing close to generational.

I've stated every thing this guy has as well. The author has had some bad takes though as well including last year where he stated the Louisville Quota was a first round talent. His assessment of Williams is spot on though. Mentally soft, quasi-pussy, effeminate, no redeeming character traits, a front runner (can't handle adversity) and his physical ability isn't all that great - he's lazy, runs around like a chicken with his head cut off "making plays". NFL defenses should limit that but the refs will certainly protect him in that regard. He's nothing close to generational.
In previous years, Williams would not be a consensus #1 overall due to all the things you mentioned. A first rounder probably, but not the slam dunk first player off the board. But since many of those traits also describe Mahomes, he is now a generational prospect. The fact that they're both Mulattos only reenforces the comp and solidifies the idea that Caleb = Mahomes. I expect to see an entire generation of new Mulattos getting over-drafted by desperate franchises, with Caleb just being the first. Also watch for Spencer Rattler to rise up the draft boards and maybe even draw a few "Mahomes" comparisons, even though he is a poor man's Baker Mayfield by all accounts.

Logos5

Guru
I’m assuming it’s a combination of the te position being more of a racially acceptable position for whites to play plus the gap between white te and black ones is wider than arguably any other position group. And we can’t forget that with the black qb push they need a “security blanket” to make them look good!
Another 2024 draft question- are there any highly ranked white de’s? Considering 6 of the top 8-10 de’s in football are white, and there’s a total of what 8 white de’s in the nfl you’d think that would be a talent pool to tap into
Could I ask where you got the source for 6 whites being in the top 10 de's in football rn?

Just need that stat to send to a friend

jacque

Guru
Could I ask where you got the source for 6 whites being in the top 10 de's in football rn?

Just need that stat to send to a friend

Trey Hendrickson, Maxx Crosby, Nick Bosa, TJ Watt, Aiden Hutchinson, maybe Karlaftis?

Being a “top” player isn’t exactly a stat, it can be argued, but the guys I listed all sit on top of the sack, pressure, and efficiency rankings.

Logos5

Guru
Trey Hendrickson, Maxx Crosby, Nick Bosa, TJ Watt, Aiden Hutchinson, maybe Karlaftis?

Being a “top” player isn’t exactly a stat, it can be argued, but the guys I listed all sit on top of the sack, pressure, and efficiency rankings.
Fair enough, its just that I see this website being posted as an argument for blacks being better de's

and I just wanted a source of my own to rebut

Snow Plow

Guru
Fair enough, its just that I see this website being posted as an argument for blacks being better de's

and I just wanted a source of my own to rebut
5 of 10 in pressures

2023 NFL QB pressure leaders: 1. MParsons 103 (14 sacks) 2. AHutchinson 101 (11.5) 3. NBosa 95 (10.5) 4. MCrosby 92 (14.5) 5. JAllen 90 (17.5) 6. KMack 88 (17) 7. MGarrett 86 (14) 7. TWatt 86 (19) 9. ADonald 84 (8) 10. THendrickson 79 (17.5)

Snow Plow

Guru
We had 4 of the original 6 DEs for the Pro Bowl plus Watt at outside LB as well. Karlaftis didn’t make it, but is on the cusp and had a solid playoff run.

Logos5

Guru
5 of 10 in pressures

2023 NFL QB pressure leaders: 1. MParsons 103 (14 sacks) 2. AHutchinson 101 (11.5) 3. NBosa 95 (10.5) 4. MCrosby 92 (14.5) 5. JAllen 90 (17.5) 6. KMack 88 (17) 7. MGarrett 86 (14) 7. TWatt 86 (19) 9. ADonald 84 (8) 10. THendrickson 79 (17.5)
1708305992247.png

its just so sad seeing how only 17 percent of whites, probably even less now are in defensive ends, yet manage to be in the top 5 for amount of qb pressures and sacks

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I think Williams and Chicago would be a good fit in boys town neighborhood. Painting his nails and what not.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
View attachment 4370

its just so sad seeing how only 17 percent of whites, probably even less now are in defensive ends, yet manage to be in the top 5 for amount of qb pressures and sacks
In 2008 all four All Pro defensive ends were White despite Whites being 17 percent and more likely less at the position -- Jared Allen and Kyle Vanden Bosch for the AFC and Patrick Kearney and Aaron Kampman for the NFC. Aaron Schobel was also a topnotch DE at that time. Did it change anything? Of course not. White "outliers" never do, the Caste System is rigid and unchanging over time. Whites supposedly can't play defense no matter how much they excel. And of course the same is true on offense as well when it comes to receivers and running backs.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
In 2008 all four All Pro defensive ends were White despite Whites being 17 percent and more likely less at the position -- Jared Allen and Kyle Vanden Bosch for the AFC and Patrick Kearney and Aaron Kampman for the NFC. Aaron Schobel was also a topnotch DE at that time. Did it change anything? Of course not. White "outliers" never do, the Caste System is rigid and unchanging over time. Whites supposedly can't play defense no matter how much they excel. And of course the same is true on offense as well when it comes to receivers and running backs.
Valid point. Nothing will ever change.