2024 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
A Poly wearing the obligatory sunglasses is the first defensive player taken, good luck Indy! My prediction -- bust

I believe he had to medically retire for a time before returning to play football. A fine pick by the Colts if you ask me.

Logos5

Guru
Penix has "all the tools" but his right knee is blown out and and hanging on by a thread. He can't run like McCarthy and Nix can. His mechanics are terrible. How does he have "all the tools" but they don't?
the only difference between the two is literally skin color

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Penix has "all the tools" but his right knee is blown out and and hanging on by a thread. He can't run like McCarthy and Nix can. His mechanics are terrible. How does he have "all the tools" but they don't?
Exactly!! Plus he’s 24 and destined to sit behind your expensive new QB.

Reminds me of the Hooker pick last year except the Lions did it in a mid round. Still dumb but more understandable.

ximasa

Guru
I have no problem with the pick of Latu, he's injury prone but a very good player, raised by single mom Kerry who is white.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I believe he had to medically retire for a time before returning to play football. A fine pick by the Colts if you ask me.
I had to laugh at this Poly mutt. He’s got a White momma that was interviewed and told us how wonderful her son is. He honestly looks like he could be an extra on the Jersey Shore. Not one of us but at least not another generic black.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Vikings trade back up - would be a true caste miracle if they get DeJean here.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Bengals' pick is coming up at 18. Bowers is gone and it's probably too early to take McConkey or Pearsall. They'll likely go for an upsider receiver, or possibly go defense and try to trade up for McConkey or Pearsall early in the second round.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Bengals' pick is coming up at 18. Bowers is gone and it's probably too early to take McConkey or Pearsall. They'll likely go for an upsider receiver.

Hopefully they get a White O-lineman! Really hope they don't grab a WR as it will hurt Charlies Jones opportunities.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Here’s the token military worship part of the draft. Fits hand in glove with America 2.0’s secular religion, football.

“Now listen up you goyim DWFs. Time to send your kids off to fight for Israel in the sandbox”.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully they get a White O-lineman! Really hope they don't grab a WR as it will hurt Charlies Jones opportunities.
Boyd is gone and Higgins is unhappy and demanding a trade, so they'll definitely take at least one receiver.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Here’s the token military worship part of the draft. Fits hand in glove with America 2.0’s secular religion, football.

“Now listen up you goyim DWFs. Time to send your kids off to fight for Israel in the sandbox”.

Now this is the NFL Draft commentary we all need! Luckily less White folks seem to be falling for the faux patriotism over the course of the last few years with "the noticing".

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I find it amusing all of these guys trying to look hard..
Another fool in a shinny pastel suit. These guys looks like they’ve been getting fashion advise from 1990’s Puff Daddy. Maybe they are “on the down-low” like P Diddler?

But seriously I think you can tell that most of these guys were raised by women exclusively. Mom, grandma, sisters, etc. Not an ounce of genuine masculinity.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Now a sumo with 8 career starts. Dat upside! Who cares about his injury history. Credit to the panel for calling that out at least.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Ideally not in the first. Sounds like they reached for a sumo of course.
Daniel Cuckemiah of course lavished praise on him, saying how he was never beaten one on one and he was playing only against NFL caliber players. "Amazingly" the SEC's leading rusher Cody Schrader mysteriously isn't viewed as NFL worthy by almost all "experts."

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Now a sumo with 8 career starts. Dat upside! Who cares about his injury history. Credit to the panel for calling that out at least.

Not the best pick if you want to protect Burrow. But the NFL is filled with morons reading off a kosher approved script when it comes to filling the roles.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Crawfords are up. I hope they stay away from White athletes.
Of course they showed the graphic about Tomlin never having a losing season. Having just two playoff wins in the past dozen years and none since 2018 somehow wasn't also included.

Animalmuther1

DeJean should be in there but it wouldn't surprise me to see him dropped to the 2nd or 3rd round and made into a PR or safety. Mustn't allow whitey to play corner. Dude is like Taysom Hill...maybe better. Sick skills. Lets hope he gets picked where his skills can be utilized.