2024 March Madness

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Great tournament so far. I was a little disappointed that Creighton lost but Dalton Knecht is so awesome to watch that it softens the blow. Hoping Clemson can come back and win. An Alabama win would not be devastating however since Grant Nelson is one of their top guys.

Also it’s been a bit sad that our resident college hoops expert @Jimmy Chitwood has been MIA. JC all good buddy?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Great tournament so far. I was a little disappointed that Creighton lost but Dalton Knecht is so awesome to watch that it softens the blow. Hoping Clemson can come back and win. An Alabama win would not be devastating however since Grant Nelson is one of their top guys.

Also it’s been a bit sad that our resident college hoops expert @Jimmy Chitwood has been MIA. JC all good buddy?
I second that. There hasn't been a better writer/analyst for Caste Football, hope you are well my friend, and I don't use that word loosely. J. B. Cash was on a level all his own, and Jimmy has been right there darn near from the beginning.

TwentyTwo

Master
HALFTIME Elite 8

Knecht 18 of the 34 points
IconPimp.gif

Zach Edey 19 of the 36 points
IconPimp.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
HALFTIME Elite 8

Knecht 18 of the 34 points
IconPimp.gif

Zach Edey 19 of the 36 points
IconPimp.gif

It's a shame that these two teams couldn't have waited till the Final Four to meet. Even though Dalton Knect is becoming a fan favorite
here at this board, I'm rooting for Purdue vs Uconn in the finals. That would be great optics wise!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Great first half from both teams! At halftime they discussed Edey’s and Knecht’s dominance! Also shouted out Braden “Little ball of Hate” Smith!

El Gringo

Mentor
Great game. I’m rooting for Purdue but it’s hard not root for Knecht. Edey has been completely mauled all night when you look at him and the free throw line he has scratch marks up and down.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I must say watching Zach Edey vs Dalton Knecht is incredible. This tournament is so much fun to watch with white stars and
even a half white, half asian star putting on a show. It will be hard to see either of these teams lose. Close game!

Knecht is great, maybe the best player in the tournament alongside Edey and a few others. Problem. is the rest of his team is coal black so it's kind of a mixed bag for me. On the plus side almost all remaining teams have at least one highly prominent white player. If you really think about it, how is is possible that Duke, Alabama, and Tennnesse have basically 1 white player and they just so happen to be the best player on the team? Statistical anomaly or maybe something we call the Caste system.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Well Purdue pulled it out. Better for us here but I hate to see the last of Dalton Knecht. He had 37 points today. I really hope this helps to
lift his nba draft stock into a legitmate top 5 pick. In a fair world it's a no brainer. It would be great if he actually went to a team that let
him lead or colead like the Miami Heat did with Tyler Hero. Knecht is way more athletic than Herro and possibly even more talented. Of course not of that matters if he doesn't get to play. I hope he lands on the right team!

Congrats to Purdue. Zach Edey was a man among boys and even with all of his free throws there were many more fouls not called. Great to
see him go off for a career high 40 points in a huge game. Braden Smith reminds me alot of John Stockton. Not saying he is that good but his playing style reminds me of him. He is only a sophmore.

Riggins44

Master
Well Purdue pulled it out. Better for us here but I hate to see the last of Dalton Knecht. He had 37 points today. I really hope this helps to
lift his nba draft stock into a legitmate top 5 pick. In a fair world it's a no brainer. It would be great if he actually went to a team that let
him lead or colead like the Miami Heat did with Tyler Hero. Knecht is way more athletic than Herro and possibly even more talented. Of course not of that matters if he doesn't get to play. I hope he lands on the right team!

Congrats to Purdue. Zach Edey was a man among boys and even with all of his free throws there were many more fouls not called. Great to
see him go off for a career high 40 points in a huge game. Braden Smith reminds me alot of John Stockton. Not saying he is that good but his playing style reminds me of him. He is only a sophmore.
Yes, huge sigh of relief that Purdue won. Knecht was great, he scored most of Tennessee's points, even though alot of his shots in the second half thankfully rimmed out.

Really want to see a Uconn-Purdue final. Purdue needs to make open three's in order to open things up for Edy. They missed a whole bunch of them today.

Braden Smith is definitely the Boilermaker's second best player. He is physical and quick. He took it right to Zigler today and never backed down. Not intimidated at all.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer

thank you for thinking of me, Freethinker. i am well; it’s just been an incredibly hectic season in real life, which has made time for talking on the intrawebs nonexistent. in fact, I’ve been so busy that i’ve hardly watched any of the Tourney. alas, my offline time has been filled with important stuff, but i certainly miss conversing with others who see behind the curtain.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
I second that. There hasn't been a better writer/analyst for Caste Football, hope you are well my friend, and I don't use that word loosely. J. B. Cash was on a level all his own, and Jimmy has been right there darn near from the beginning.
i thank you for the kind words, Don. that’s lofty praise! i’m forever grateful for the work you do for our People and with this site. i just wish i could do more. one day it would be nice to meet you and many other members that post here in real life.

a special thanks to Carolina Speed for texting me and letting me know that i was missed.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great to hear from you Jimmy Chitwood. I hope your wife and kids are doing good. It should be a great Final Four. Pulling for UConn
and Purdue obviousy as all of us here are.

CrazyFinn

Mentor
UConn vs Purdue would be one of the best championship games in a long time. The two best teams with several NBA caliber white players makes for great optics.

And a note on the women’s side. Admittedly I’m not a fan of women’s basketball but I started watching Caitlin Clark and Iowa this year. She’s an amazing player. The entire nearly 100% white team is very easy to root for. Tonight they smoked the odious group of fake eyelash negresses from LSU, Clark with 41 points!

Clark has singlehandedly brought attention to the women’s game and along the way has allowed so many anti-white racist blacks to show their true colors. They must all be on suicide watch tonight.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
UConn vs Purdue would be one of the best championship games in a long time. The two best teams with several NBA caliber white players makes for great optics.

And a note on the women’s side. Admittedly I’m not a fan of women’s basketball but I started watching Caitlin Clark and Iowa this year. She’s an amazing player. The entire nearly 100% white team is very easy to root for. Tonight they smoked the odious group of fake eyelash negresses from LSU, Clark with 41 points!

Clark has singlehandedly brought attention to the women’s game and along the way has allowed so many anti-white racist blacks to show their true colors. They must all be on suicide watch tonight.
Would be ironic if a woman’s basketball player helped bring down the caste system in men’s sports. Fingers crossed

Would be ironic if a woman’s basketball player helped bring down the caste system in men’s sports. Fingers crossed
In my opinion, there is little to no bias against white women in sports. If anything, white women in basketball get disproportionate amounts of media coverage and praise. There are no "sneaky athletic" type comments. I view the Caste system as largely, if not entirely targeted at men's sports.

NikoDuke

Mentor
In my opinion, there is little to no bias against white women in sports. If anything, white women in basketball get disproportionate amounts of media coverage and praise. There are no "sneaky athletic" type comments. I view the Caste system as largely, if not entirely targeted at men's sports.
You should get on Twitter for a minute then.. while White men get the disproportionate share of the caste system, White women feel it as well.
Almost any Black sports talking head's thread is full of anti White women comments.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Some blacks go out of their way to be as unlikeable as possible and then cry racism when the public predictably doesn't like them. They really do seem to lack any ability to self-reflect. LSU's Angel Reese taunted Caitlan Clark after beating Iowa last year, typical classless move. After losing to Iowa last night she reacted with the mandatory "boo hoo hoo woe is me" stuff. https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/02/sport/angel-reese-lsu-ncaa-basketball-spt-intl/index.html Meanwhile Caitlan has been through far more adversity, mainly from jealous Blacks and mindless anti-White DWFs.

LSU didn't do itself any favors either by not being on court for the national anthem before the game:

You should get on Twitter for a minute then.. while White men get the disproportionate share of the caste system, White women feel it as well.
Almost any Black sports talking head's thread is full of anti White women comments.
Black Twitter is the most anti-white community on the internet so that doesn't surprise me. I'm talking about ESPN and the average DWF, neither of which are elevating black women over white women to the extent they do with men. There might be some bitterness but there is little in the way of an entrenched caste mindset on the womens side. This is a reflection of society at large, wherein White men have always been the primary target of leftist movements and great replacement.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Black Twitter is the most anti-white community on the internet so that doesn't surprise me. I'm talking about ESPN and the average DWF, neither of which are elevating black women over white women to the extent they do with men. There might be some bitterness but there is little in the way of an entrenched caste mindset on the womens side. This is a reflection of society at large, wherein White men have always been the primary target of leftist movements and great replacement.
That's true, but the disparity is also because there's so little interest in women's sports despite the best efforts of the regime media and its corporate partners to prop them up and give them coverage way out of proportion to the interest they generate, and not just basketball. The sports pages of newspapers now give almost equal coverage to girls' high school and college sports, which is almost completely ideologically and narrative driven.

From the massive intrusion of trannies into female sports, to the reaction against Caitlan Clark seen in many quarters, White females are barely above White men at the bottom of the pecking order when it comes to the Caste System. When leftists now refuse to answer the question, what is a woman, you know other ideological interests have been elevated over the long-standing feminist complaints about (White) men.

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Some blacks go out of their way to be as unlikeable as possible and then cry racism when the public predictably doesn't like them. They really do seem to lack any ability to self-reflect. LSU's Angel Reese taunted Caitlan Clark after beating Iowa last year, typical classless move. After losing to Iowa last night she reacted with the mandatory "boo hoo hoo woe is me" stuff. https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/02/sport/angel-reese-lsu-ncaa-basketball-spt-intl/index.html Meanwhile Caitlan has been through far more adversity, mainly from jealous Blacks and mindless anti-White DWFs.

LSU didn't do itself any favors either by not being on court for the national anthem before the game:
Great post Don.

I’m not sure if you heard a few days prior that the LA Times, of all places, was accused of doing a racism. Their sin? Calling the LSU team “dirty debutants”. The one starting White player on LSU, who I respected prior, went totally White sh1tlib in defense of her “victim teammates”.

https://www.outkick.com/sports/hailey-van-lith-racism-allegation-reactions

The irony now for Miss High and Mighty, is that she’s being raked over the coals for her poor performance against Iowa. I would have defended her previously, but I think she’s getting all the criticism she deserves.

On another positive, the UConn women and their White star Paige Buekers knocked out USC and their hyped black star.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's been great that both the mens and womens ncaa tournament has went mostly our way here. Bring on the Final Four!