2023 World Outdoor Season

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I was looking at the heat sheets for the Drake Relays. I saw Sam Blaskowski on the 100 meters mens list. This is a big stage for him to
make his name even better known. Hoping if the conditions are good that he can run around a 10.15 to 10.19! Maybe faster. This kid
is so talented but runs for a smaller conference and school so he flys under the radar.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Another sprinter from a small school to keep an eye on is Josh Verhoff. He has already run a 10.22 wind legal this year! He
is a senior and was recently named the G-MAC Track Athlete of the Week!

VERHOFF_TWITT.jpg

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I was looking at the heat sheets for the Drake Relays. I saw Sam Blaskowski on the 100 meters mens list. This is a big stage for him to
make his name even better known. Hoping if the conditions are good that he can run around a 10.15 to 10.19! Maybe faster. This kid
is so talented but runs for a smaller conference and school so he flys under the radar.

Sam Blaskowski had the 2nd fastest qualifing time in the 100 meters heats. He will be in the mens 100 meters finals at the
Drake Relays tommorow. Good luck to this very fast sophmore!

greyghost

Mentor
Heads up ..Simon wullf ..northwestern rookie ....one for the future ..over 100/200/ 400 ....very interesting prospect ....
And yes hopefully verhoff. Will give himself a chance at pro Level ...or declare for the Netherlands

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Austin Kressley runs tonight in the 100 meters at the Desert Heat Classic. Could be a sub 10.10 possibly.

Where is Coby Hilton? 1 race so far? He is in his mid 20's so he has no time to waste. Don't want to see him
give up like John Teeters, Devin Quinn and countless others. So sad to see guys with that much talent retire young.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Austin Kresley 10.19 (0.8w) and Kalen Walker 10.26 in the same race.

Coby Hilton ran in NM last week - 10.14 (4.0w), and also at altitude, so not as impressive as it might sound initially.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Ok so we all know about stereotypes and how whites are thought to not be as fast as blacks all around the world
for the most part. Let me show you something that will amaze you in 2023!

Fastest Under 18 year old sprinter in all of Africa is Warner Bezuidenhout latest_version.jpg

Fastest Under 20 year old sprinter in all of Africa is Armand Van Der Walt
mqdefault.jpg

So if African Sprinters & sprinters of Western African Ancestry cannot be beat how is this possible? Look up the stats. It's true!

Two white sprinters are the fastest teenagers in all of Africa! Wow should that open some eyes but no one will advertise that outside
of this great sports message board. Stats don't lie! Maybe these two young man might really turn out to be special in the future but
only time will tell. Good luck to both of these young men!

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
For many of the older track fans here on this board you may remember an Irish Sprinter by the name
of Paul Hession. He was the All Time Mens 100 Meter Record Holder for Ireland with a 10.16 wind legal.
It's a very small country. Well Israel Olatunde who is a black import African recently broke Hessions Record. To
be honest it shouldn't even count as a New Irish National Record as he is not Irish and never will be. Of course
we are in an anti white world where they want to replace whites in school, business and sports. So why do I
bring this topic up? Because we have a young upcoming 19 Year Old Irish Sprinter to keep an eye on!

19 year old Oliver Sweeney just ran a 10.36 wind legal. Not super fast but the kid is skinny and he will get alot faster. My
hope is that he can retake the title of the Fastest Man in all of Ireland in the future. It belongs with an Irish Sprinter & not
an import.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Simon Wulff of Germany runs a new p.b. of 10.23 wind legal. Can't wait to see some of the other german
sprinters starting their season very soon! Simon Wulff is in Amercia running for the Northwestern State.

Last edited:

sprintstar

Mentor
boy those two look so relaxed..... I hope Volko continues to improve upon last seasons and this years indoor seasons results...

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Abby Steiner will be racing in the Doha Diamond league this weekend! She is in the 100 meters and the relay as well. Her personal
best time in the 100 in an amazing 10.90! She will have be be in sub 11 form if she is to have any chance of a top finish. This is her
first 100 meters of the season so not sure how she will do. One thing about Steiner though, she never ceases to amaze us! Would love
to see Boling in her camp so he can learn how to run fast all the majority of the time. Abby Steiner is a True Superstar!

mastermulti

Master
it will be great to see this Doha opening meet on Friday Not only Abby Steiner but New Zealander (and honorary Australian) Zoe Hobbs gets a start in the same race - so IAAF have been impressed by her this season.
I'm uncertain what to expect after only a short break since the southern hemisphere season - it can be tough for southern summer season athletes.
Rohan Browning is ready to head off to Europe in the next week or two

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I have a feeling we are gonna see a very good year from Gina Luckenkemper. She opened up her season with a time
of 11.14 wind legal. She has went sub 11 a couple of times wind legal. I think she could break her personal best this year
if she stays healthy. Had a crush on her for years. Good luck to Gina and all of the other talented mens & womens sprinters
from Germany!

sprintstar

Mentor
it is Steiner's second 100m race of the year, she ran in the Michael Johnson Invitational with an 11.19 for second place....

sprintstar

Mentor
Torie Bowie found dead in her home of "natural causes" she was 32........I'm wondering since when do 32 y old athletes die of natural causes? I more expect it is from the death stab(covid 19 booster shots)

white is right

Hall of Famer
Torie Bowie found dead in her home of "natural causes" she was 32........I'm wondering since when do 32 y old athletes die of natural causes? I more expect it is from the death stab(covid 19 booster shots)
It seemed she took her own life. She was perceived as a bit of diva but maybe it was really mental health issues.

Her career went off the rails after 16' and 17' where she challenged the Yam dominance with Schippers. I don't know if he she was clean but she had to be "cleaner" than any Yam sprinter since the Yam breakthrough in 08.

Sad news as 32 is way too young to die, she could still be challenging for medals...

mastermulti

Master
Abbey Steiner finished back of field in Doha - 11.19 (+0.9). New Zealand's Hobbs is getting very consistent and her 5th place 11.08 a full 6 weeks after our season finished - she should hopefully get her some more Diamond League starts. I wonder how they'll keep her peaked?

Winner Richardson has some fast feet (10.76) - she ran down Jackson which I really haven't seen done recently.

Fred Kerley toyed with the field just as he did here in Sydney. He was giving Bendarek 2 metres at 150, pulled that in and added another 2 metres in the last 50m.
I'd like to see him take down Bolt's record.

sprintstar

Mentor
Kerley's juiced as is Jackson. Steiner was probably nervous but she could also be a bit fatigued...

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Coby Hilton 10.20 (0.8w) at altitude in Colorado Springs.
His few races have been at altitude, so I am not sure how fast he will run when he comes back to earth.
But Mary Price Sant, a few yrs ago, also did a lot of races at high altitude, and then still performed well when coming down to regular altitude.