LB Bumper Pool

Eagles
TE Dan Arnold
QB Ian Book

Last edited:

El Gringo

Mentor
The most dreaded thread of the year!

Hopefully we don’t see Horvath and Luepke on here.

Rocky B

Master
The most dreaded thread of the year!

Hopefully we don’t see Horvath and Luepke on here.

They’re safer because they’re fullbacks now and that is an accepted caste position, as we all know. Laird and Funk are the ones I worry about. It’s not worry more than certainty. I hope I’m wrong.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Steelers cut WR Dan Chisena (Don called that one) and LB Forrest Rhyne

El Gringo

Mentor
They’re safer because they’re fullbacks now and that is an accepted caste position, as we all know. Laird and Funk are the ones I worry about. It’s not worry more than certainty. I hope I’m wrong.

Well I hope your right about those two fullbacks. Horvath has zero touches in pre season and kellen Moore is a caste whore like all the coaches out of boise st following coach Petersen. He also never uses a fullback.

Luepke has the best chance as McCarthy has used fullbacks like Kuhn in the past and seems to like the Majestic Beast. As Don, I think, reported in the cowboy thread he is going to get a shot tonight for some carries. Let’s hope he breaks off a long run or two. My prediction is probably the practice squad.

El Gringo

Mentor
Sorry for the double post here but it’s mind boggling that Horvath hasn’t got a chance to run the ball for the chargers. He’s bigger faster and stronger than any back they have on the roster. He scored two touchdowns in his first two games last year and then became an afterthought. As a coach, how could you look at a guy like him and not want to give him the ball?

Warhawk_46

Master
Sorry for the double post here but it’s mind boggling that Horvath hasn’t got a chance to run the ball for the chargers. He’s bigger faster and stronger than any back they have on the roster. He scored two touchdowns in his first two games last year and then became an afterthought. As a coach, how could you look at a guy like him and not want to give him the ball?
It is one of the most egregious examples. I predicted, after Hillis emasculated so many black defenders during his amazing season, that never again would a big, strong, fast back get the opportunity to do that again. Hence Nall getting black(white)balled as well as Horvath and now we will see the same with Luepke.

The optics of an alpha white man treating blacks like mere children in the way is too much for the caste system to handle.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Lions cut S Scott Nelson

Browns cut TE Miller Forristall, OG Colby Gossett

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Horvath is a stud like Ryan Nall and they cannot allow this to happen. It would help break down their propaganda and lies.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Horvath is a stud like Ryan Nall and they cannot allow this to happen. It would help break down their propaganda and lies.
Yeah no reason Horvath and Nall can’t be power backs in this League! If they were Black, media would fantasize about the size of their thighs ala AJ Dillon.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Colts released RB Kenyan Drake. Hoping Jake Funk can get past Tuesday. I give him a 33% chance and that is
being optomistic. If he makes the team and actually gets some significant time at running back eventually I think
he is ready to explode. The kid has the ability to break off those occasional huge runs that teams are excited for.

The Colts released RB Kenyan Drake. Hoping Jake Funk can get past Tuesday. I give him a 33% chance and that is
being optomistic. If he makes the team and actually gets some significant time at running back eventually I think
he is ready to explode. The kid has the ability to break off those occasional huge runs that teams are excited for.
Unfortunately, Funk is battling for that 3rd RB spot with Evan Hull, who is a rookie. Hull is borderline white-passing, but that touch of upside will probably give him the edge. Funk might survive week 1 because the starter is questionable with a broken arm, but it's tough to see him making it any further than that. Luckily, I think there's a good chance someone else picks him up after the inevitable RB injuries pile up.

Warhawk_46

Master
Colts would be wise to carry four guys. Especially with the tenuous relationship Taylor and management have.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Colts would be wise to carry four guys. Especially with the tenuous relationship Taylor and management have.

They are gonna let Taylor go. They gave him permisson to look for other teams. At least that is what I read in the article.

backrow

Hall of Famer
They are gonna let Taylor go. They gave him permisson to look for other teams. At least that is what I read in the article.
He's unlikely to play for Colts ever again. Still Jake is not projected to make it for more than few weeks since Moss had his arm broken but is coming back...

white lightning

Hall of Famer
He's unlikely to play for Colts ever again. Still Jake is not projected to make it for more than few weeks since Moss had his arm broken but is coming back...

You just never know. The odds are long but maybe he will get lucky like Peyton Hillis did. Hillis was burried on the depth chart but guy
after guy got hurt. Every once in a while the ball bounces our way. Trying to think positive despite the long odds against him.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Bachman, Quinn and Koski all to the scrap pile again.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Jets cut Nick Vigil, who probably should be starting somewhere and at worse is certainly an outstanding backup. I don’t think Salah allows any Whites on his defense, unless you are a top 5 player like Bosa.

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
Right, so even more reason to keep Jake Funk who, besides being a great running back talent, would also be a very good kick returner.