2023 UCF Knights

The Central Florida Knights have started 10, 10, 13, 12, 7, 5, 3, 4, 4, 4, 6, 6, 8, 5, 4, 4 and 4 whites.

This is a very dark and uninspiring roster with two interesting starters, Uber athletic QB John Rhys Plumlee and UF transfer WR Trent Whittemore. Two starting pass catchers might make it palatable to check the box score.

There is literally no other reason to follow this team. I counted three white defensive players on the whole roster.

Offense -
QB - John Rhys Plumlee
WR - Trent Whittemore
TE - Alec Holler
OC - Drake Metcalf

Defense -
None

Back ups include WR Stephen Martin, TE Zach Marsh Wojan, OC Caden Kitler, and RT Paul Rubelt.

El Gringo

Mentor
The Central Florida Knights have started 10, 10, 13, 12, 7, 5, 3, 4, 4, 4, 6, 6, 8, 5, 4, 4 and 4 whites.

This is a very dark and uninspiring roster with two interesting starters, Uber athletic QB John Rhys Plumlee and UF transfer WR Trent Whittemore. Two starting pass catchers might make it palatable to check the box score.

There is literally no other reason to follow this team. I counted three white defensive players on the whole roster.

Offense -
QB - John Rhys Plumlee
WR - Trent Whittemore
TE - Alec Holler
OC - Drake Metcalf

Defense -
None

Back ups include WR Stephen Martin, TE Zach Marsh Wojan, OC Caden Kitler, and RT Paul Rubelt.

I really hope Plumlee can stay injury free this year. He could be a Heisman contender if he does!

Thanks for all the write ups Hearlded_Defender!

Phall

Master
JRP has been a fun player to watch in previous years. With such a bland supporting cast, maybe this year I'll stick to the highlight reel after the fact.