2023 NFL Week 18

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The "Genius" goes 4-13 with his cocoa hued roster.
If that's how he goes out in NE, I wonder if he recognizes the irony? A terrible, overwhelmingly black roster compared to his dynasty teams that had nearly all-White offenses and 2 or 3 Whites on defense. Come to think of it, he should feel shame over what a fool he's become....

TwentyTwo

Master
I was reading comments in various threads on Reddit NFL and NFL memes (mostly positive) about white athletes and a lot of comments are sarcastic "sneaky athletic", "real student of the game" etc. And I mean A LOT of them. There's definitely a growing awareness amongst fans. I think Mendenhall's dumbass comments were helpful as now more people are talking about it.
Thanks for sharing that! Have noticed the same thing on some Local College Sports boards down here in the Dirty South.
When in the "corner" DWF's have Two choices toward there own with Athlete's.....stay in the fetal position; or come out swinging!

I just want a Seat at the Table. If you are going to gear the NFL more toward the College game to benefit QBs of color ; then make sure you step it up w White Skill players in future Drafts. WR's like McConkey ; Pearsall ; Restrepo; Stoops; Hatten & Janke need get Drafted; along with RB's Shipley ; Schrader; Steele & Laube! DB's like Dejean ; Bishop ; Wohlers; Henderson etc

Lets quit this status quo / cookie cutter 75-25 formula they have going on right now!

backrow

Hall of Famer
LB Micah McFadden is having a good game for Giants. All over the field so far, tackling, defending passes and just now he had a 8 yard fumble return! Good to see a young LB getting a chance.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Maxx Crosby with a sack. Riley Moss is playing nickel, had one tackle so far.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Blankenship with an INT of Taylor. Hurts and Mariota both with INTs in quick succession of each other as well.

Looking at the Falcons at Saints game. Rushing Kendre Miller 13 for 73 with 5.62 avg, Taysom Hill 6 for 51 with 8.5 avg, and Jamaal Williams 14 for 26 with a 1.86 avg.

Are coaches REALLY that stupid? Why do you keep feeding a guy tearing up the field at a 1.86 yards per carry avg? Do these people even know which side of a spoon to eat with?

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Just got home from visiting family and looked for an update on Laporta. Hyperextended knee and bone bruise. Not as bad as it could've been. Didn't know if anyone had posted this?

Kaptain

Master
Fields is terrible. He has had now 3 full seasons of playing and has one 300 yard game to his name. I didn't do the math but it looks like he averages about 140 yards a game. How many of our guys are dismissed as career busts after just one season or less? Just how many years will Justin Fields get?

Kaptain

Master
Amazing how Jordan Love is praised as the future of the NFL - Fields was also in pregame. Love has been better the second half but far from spectacular and was absolutely terrible the first half of the season. Beating the hapless Bears 17-9 isn't exactly a great performance.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Amazing how Jordan Love is praised as the future of the NFL - Fields was also in pregame. Love has been better the second half but far from spectacular and was absolutely terrible the first half of the season. Beating the hapless Bears 17-9 isn't exactly a great performance.

It's just the agenda they are pushing. I root again all of them.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Packers squeak into the Playoffs by beating division foes Vikings and Bears. Both clubs should be shamed lol.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Packers squeak into the Playoffs by beating division foes Vikings and Bears. Both clubs should be shamed lol.
Justin Fields remains a loser in the NFL too. Looks like the Eagles offense has been figured out as well. Hurts is beginning to get exposed.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Fields is terrible. He has had now 3 full seasons of playing and has one 300 yard game to his name. I didn't do the math but it looks like he averages about 140 yards a game. How many of our guys are dismissed as career busts after just one season or less? Just how many years will Justin Fields get?
Yeah I’d say he gets replaced with either Williams or Pennix.

Hoping Maye avoids that market.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like the Eagles offense has been figured out as well. Hurts is beginning to get exposed.
Two White o-linemen on the Eagles made All Pro (Johnson and Kelce) and Dickerson made the second team, so that makes Hurts' decline this season even more notable.

The Hock

Master
Hutchinson borrowed that little of Nick Bosa's what can I say gesture after his sack of Jefferson. I didn't know tackling a wide receivers on a trick play can be counted as a sack. Hutchinson has a knack for making unusual plays.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yeah I’d say he gets replaced with either Williams or Pennix.

Hoping Maye avoids that market.
Penix is similar to Aidan O’Connell but getting 10 times the hype which is absurd. I will give his 2 WRs credit though - both good college players.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Hutchinson borrowed that little of Nick Bosa's what can I say gesture after his sack of Jefferson. I didn't know tackling a wide receivers on a trick play can be counted as a sack. Hutchinson has a knack for making unusual plays.
They ended up changing it to a TFL. He ended up with 2 sacks on other plays and 5 QB hits.