2023 NFL Week 10

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's a shame Isabella rots on the practice squad. NFL is getting so much harder to watch now, it's essentially morphing into the NBA.
The crazy thing is that the nba is trending more white friendly over the last 5 years or so. Not alot more but it's going
in the right direction. The nfl on the other hand is really making their push for the darkening of rosters. Although even
the nba may come to a quick stop as last years nba draft was one of the worst ever. Both sports are not what they used to be.

Last edited:

Snow Plow

Mentor
Kincaid is the Bills leading pass catcher and had a nice 22 yard TD. Singleton leading the Broncos with 5 tackles at half. The Broncos defense is containing the Bills so far. I would expect Allen to pull it out at home.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Alex Singleton has 7 tackles thus far and Josey Jewel has 4. Denver is playing tough and you have to give them credit on
the road against the Bills. I think this is almost a must win for the Bills. With a win they can move to 6-4 and build some
momentum going forward. If they lose at home tonight to an below average Broncos it could be very bad with only 7 more
games to go in the season. The Bills have been very inconsistent on both sides of the ball. Maybe try playing Isabella? They
could use another playmaker out there.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Last night was another example of the team that should have won losing in an inexplicable way. For the Bills it was penalties. For the Bengals a dropped touchdown. The Chargers seem to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory every other week. I don’t have a well constructed argument here, just seems observable that the quality of play and coaching just continues to decline down the toilet.

If I didn’t have what I feel is a racial obligation to observe and critique the Caste System, I would have quit watching this tripe long ago (at least 95% of these lousy games).

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Last night was another example of the team that should have won losing in an inexplicable way. For the Bills it was penalties. For the Bengals a dropped touchdown. The Chargers seem to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory every other week. I don’t have a well constructed argument here, just seems observable that the quality of play and coaching just continues to decline down the toilet.

If I didn’t have what I feel is a racial obligation to observe and critique the Caste System, I would have quit watching this tripe long ago (at least 95% of these lousy games).
Agreed not a lot of aesthetically pleasing football. I can’t stand all the short passes and rpo..

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

That's where I am at myself. Doing my best to post and keep this forum active, posting over on other social media sites to try and pull in traffic here but it seems all for naught at this point. Most members here at CF login but never contribute with posts. Not sure why I keep doing this.

Seeing black figures such as Richard Sherman and Robert Griffin on social media attacking Josh Allen this morning doesn't help. The deflection away from black mediocrity at the position and attacking White QBs is at full force.

But I think this is what really set me off. The black piece of **** who murdered a talented, innocent White hockey player gets a standing ovation.

That's irredeemable if you are a White person cheering this animal on. And it pretty much shows White people don't seem to want to be shown the truth.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed not a lot of aesthetically pleasing football. I can’t stand all the short passes and rpo..
The quality of the games has really taken a nosedive of late, which is saying something as the product has been declining for a long time. Endless penalty flags, dumb plays, turnovers, lack of discipline (which tells me a lot of players can't or won't be coached in this era of head coach as baby sitter), and did I mention endless penalty flags?

Josh Allen is a gunslinger but is now under attack for it. He could be a little more careful with some throws, but change who he is and he won't be the same quarterback. He's already cutting back noticeably on his running. Brett Favre was routinely attacked for the same type of passing mistakes as the game devolved more toward dink and dunk and "game managers." Receivers like Gabe Davis make some nice plays now and then but a lot of poor plays in between such as drops, badly run routes, and that black specialty of not trying to get open for the QB after he's flushed from the pocket. He's the typical mediocre black WR that dominates the league. It's not hard to see why Allen is already leaning on Dalton Kincaid. I see Allen as far from the main problem with Buffalo right now, but the media and DWFs always get hysterical over interceptions.

Glad to see the Broncos turning things around, especially on defense. They've gone from giving up 70 points in a game and looking like a historically bad team to playing Kansas City tough twice and now Buffalo in a matter of weeks. Almost half White starters on a Sean Payton team, who'd a thunk it?

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Endless penalties and lack of fundamentals are a big part of it! On top of every team running the same exact scheme, give or take..

I’d like to see Allen use his wheels more and slide when he needs to, avoid hits. I agree you can’t change his gunslinger tendencies, only harness them. Davis is typical NFL WR as you’ve said. Boom or bust. Mostly bust.

On a positive Denver looks good. Be great to see more of Sanders and Miss at some point .

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Good posts as always gentlemen! This forum sometimes keeps me sane in this crazy world.

Regarding the Bills, it appears that as a team they may have peaked in 2021. Losing that AFC Championship absurdly in the final seconds might have been it. They likely would have won the SB. Way I see it, Josh Allen is keeping this mediocre team afloat. Not that fantasy football equates to “real production” always, but Allen has been the top QB this year. He should be the last to bear fault but too much is put on the QB, for better or worse.

jphoss

Mentor
That's where I am at myself. Doing my best to post and keep this forum active, posting over on other social media sites to try and pull in traffic here but it seems all for naught at this point. Most members here at CF login but never contribute with posts. Not sure why I keep doing this.

Seeing black figures such as Richard Sherman and Robert Griffin on social media attacking Josh Allen this morning doesn't help. The deflection away from black mediocrity at the position and attacking White QBs is at full force.

But I think this is what really set me off. The black piece of **** who murdered a talented, innocent White hockey player gets a standing ovation.

That's irredeemable if you are a White person cheering this animal on. And it pretty much shows White people don't seem to want to be shown the truth.
I’m hoping a lot of members who don’t post at least red pill their friends. If they do that the truth caste system will slowly but surely make way into enough people to make a fundamental difference as I think we have made a dent in the illusion of the “superior black athlete”.
As for those people who cheered they are just as bad as the murderer wtf is wrong with them are they that weak and pathetic smfh

Warhawk_46

Master
Good posts as always gentlemen! This forum sometimes keeps me sane in this crazy world.

Regarding the Bills, it appears that as a team they may have peaked in 2021. Losing that AFC Championship absurdly in the final seconds might have been it. They likely would have won the SB. Way I see it, Josh Allen is keeping this mediocre team afloat. Not that fantasy football equates to “real production” always, but Allen has been the top QB this year. He should be the last to bear fault but too much is put on the QB, for better or worse.
They have noticeably darkened their roster since then as well. Lost Zimmer and Phillips at Defensive Tackle. Milano is still there but on IR. AJ Klein a good middle linebacker is gone.

On offense, Beasley was an integral part of Allen’s game. The Bills also have Allen running a LOT less than he should.

NikoDuke

Mentor
It's quite difficult to wrap my head around how quickly the Bills have become a caste team. They went from a team that I automatically cheered for to one that I have mixed feelings on.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's quite difficult to wrap my head around how quickly the Bills have become a caste team. They went from a team that I automatically cheered for to one that I have mixed feelings on.
The Bills' offensive coordinator Ken Dorsey was made the scapegoat for the team's struggles and was fired today.

With Milano out for the season, the last White defensive player of note, the only players left to root for on Buffalo are Allen and Kincaid (and the injured Dawson Knox though I'd prefer to see Kincaid replace Knox permanently as Kincaid's more talented). I was actually rooting for the Broncos to beat them last night with their up and coming relatively White friendly defense (and Riley Moss still yet to play) and 10 White starters altogether. I don't like seeing a great talent like Josh Allen dumped on, but if the organization is intent on following the Patriots' Castetard ways, then I won't feel bad when the Bills follow them on the path to mediocrity and worse.

sprintstar

Mentor
The writing on the wall was when they treated Beasley like an outcast for his stance on getting Jabbed. They have not been the same and have only gotten darker....which means they will be gutter trash in a few years....

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Bills' offensive coordinator Ken Dorsey was made the scapegoat for the team's struggles and was fired today.

With Milano out for the season, the last White defensive player of note, the only players left to root for on Buffalo are Allen and Kincaid (and the injured Dawson Knox though I'd prefer to see Kincaid replace Knox permanently as Kincaid's more talented). I was actually rooting for the Broncos to beat them last night with their up and coming relatively White friendly defense (and Riley Moss still yet to play) and 10 White starters altogether. I don't like seeing a great talent like Josh Allen dumped on, but if the organization is intent on following the Patriots' Castetard ways, then I won't feel bad when the Bills follow them on the path to mediocrity and worse.

I like Allen, Knox, Kincaid as well. The Bills like every other team decide to trend darker and darker.

Their 2022 draft sucked:

1st rounder: Kaiier Elam - shaping up to be a bust
2nd rounder: James Cook - average RB, wasted pick in the 2nd round, fumbled the ball early in the game last night
3rd rounder - Terrel Bernard - I see him running around and chasing players at the LB position. He makes zero impact plays.
5th rounder - Khalil Shakir - his ass should be on the PS with Isabella taking his roster spot
6th round - Matt Araiza - Punter cut after being falsely accussed of sexual assault.
6th round - Christian Benford - don't believe he has done anything
6th round - Luke Tenuta - first White drafted by the Bills in 2022 and is now on the Packers Injured Reserved
7th round - Baylon Spector - flashed in preseason. Better than Bernard yet toils around on the practice squad serving his racial apprenticeship

Their 2021 draft sucked as well. "Double-dipped" at the Edge spot getting a Miami afflete in round one who has 16 career sacks (4 this season) and sent their second pick in that draft - a 2nd rounder "Boogie" Basham to the Giants late this offseason. Basham had 4 career sacks.

These GMs, personnel people, scouts and supposed experts are awful at their jobs. This is league wide and not isolated to the Bills. Buffalo's piss poor drafting, neglect to draft quality White athletes on the offensive line and build an actual OL unit to protect their franchise QB, letting Harrison Phillips walk in free agency knowing that the interior D-line sucks against the run are all reasons why the Bills are 5-5.

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
I like Allen, Knox, Kincaid as well. The Bills like every other team decide to trend darker and darker.

Their 2022 draft sucked:

1st rounder: Kaiier Elam - shaping up to be a bust
2nd rounder: James Cook - average RB, wasted pick in the 2nd round, fumbled the ball early in the game last night
3rd rounder - Terrel Bernard - I see him running around and chasing players at the LB position. He makes zero impact plays.
5th rounder - Khalil Shakir - his ass should be on the PS with Isabella taking his roster spot
6th round - Matt Araiza - Punter cut after being falsely accussed of sexual assault.
6th round - Christian Benford - don't believe he has done anything
6th round - Luke Tenuta - first White drafted by the Bills in 2022 and is now on the Packers Injured Reserved
7th round - Baylon Spector - flashed in preseason. Better than Bernard yet toils around on the practice squad serving his racial apprenticeship

Their 2021 draft sucked as well. "Double-dipped" at the Edge spot getting a Miami afflete in round one who has 16 career sacks (4 this season) and sent their second pick in that draft - a 2nd rounder "Boogie" Basham to the Giants late this offseason. Basham had 4 career sacks.

These GMs, personnel people, scouts and supposed experts are awful at their jobs. This is league wide and not isolated to the Bills. Buffalo's piss poor drafting, neglect to draft quality White athletes on the offensive line and build an actual OL unit to protect their franchise QB, letting Harrison Phillips walk in free agency knowing that the interior D-line sucks against the run are all reasons why the Bills are 5-5.
I’m of the mind they actually are aware they are setting themselves up for losses by gutting white players. But they know they will get paid and keep the bosses happy by replacing good white players with bad black ones. And when they get fired, they know another team will snatch them up and the cycle will repeat.

I’m 100% convinced it is not about fielding a winning team.

I’m of the mind they actually are aware they are setting themselves up for losses by gutting white players. But they know they will get paid and keep the bosses happy by replacing good white players with bad black ones. And when they get fired, they know another team will snatch them up and the cycle will repeat.

I’m 100% convinced it is not about fielding a winning team.
I think a lot of coaches and GMs sincerely believe that the path to victory is adding as many upsiders as possible. Guys like Jim Irsay are nothing more than DWFs that happen to own teams. Their prevailing mindset is that all you need is athleticism and measurables (read: blacks) at every position and everything else will magically work out. Thus you get Anthony Richardson off the board in the top 5.

NikoDuke

Mentor

I don't like seeing a great talent like Josh Allen dumped on, but if the organization is intent on following the Patriots' Castetard ways, then I won't feel bad when the Bills follow them on the path to mediocrity and worse.
I also struggle with rooting against the Bills primarily cause of Allen. A white mobile QB with immense talent goes against the black quarterback narrative. However, I'm starting to come around to the Bills new cast status..

Regarding the Bills firing their OC, I may be conspiratorial but, am starting to think all these White coaches are becoming the scapegoats for caste failures so they can be replaced by non White coaches..

Warhawk_46

Master
I think a lot of coaches and GMs sincerely believe that the path to victory is adding as many upsiders as possible. Guys like Jim Irsay are nothing more than DWFs that happen to own teams. Their prevailing mindset is that all you need is athleticism and measurables (read: blacks) at every position and everything else will magically work out. Thus you get Anthony Richardson off the board in the top 5.
I don’t know… all one needs to do is examine which teams are most successful over the decades and is those teams with a healthy mix of white talent. It isn’t rocket science.

At this juncture in time, no institution is beyond scrutiny and I question the motive of all of them. The Great Replacement is very real and it’s claws are in every aspect of society.

Snow Plow

Mentor
I also struggle with rooting against the Bills primarily cause of Allen. A white mobile QB with immense talent goes against the black quarterback narrative. However, I'm starting to come around to the Bills new cast status..

Regarding the Bills firing their OC, I may be conspiratorial but, am starting to think all these White coaches are becoming the scapegoats for caste failures so they can be replaced by non White coaches..
Yes, and Josh Allen is also the scapegoat this week.

I’m not going to defend Ken Dorsey, but how is the assessment to fire the OC when they win the game if they don’t have 12 men on the field during the FG, which was missed initially?

You know Denver is looking to get into FG range and I would imagine you had the 11 guys ready to go in. How does that screw up happen? It has to be the players, but the coach has to be accountable as well. Unfortunately, he is a lunch pail guy.

I’m happy for the Denver defense. They got thrashed by Miami, but have been solid the last few games. Any team that uses 5-6 whites is going to be ridiculed if they aren’t perfect.

Warhawk_46

Master
Happy for Denver’s defense as well.

All is not right in Buffalo and some of it I put squarely on management trying to appease Diggs. He is a good player but I think has become a malcontent.

Allen needs to use his legs again. He is best when he is beating teams in the ground as in the air.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Happy for Denver’s defense as well.

All is not right in Buffalo and some of it I put squarely on management trying to appease Diggs. He is a good player but I think has become a malcontent.

Allen needs to use his legs again. He is best when he is beating teams in the ground as in the air.

Even the fans hold up signs at the games wasn't Josh Allen to run more. Maybe the coach told him to tone it down. It makes no sense as
they continue to lose. He is a true dual threat. Let him use every tool he has to get the team back on track. Also call up Andy Isabella!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Josh Allen has been dealing with an injury to his right shoulder the past few weeks. That's his throwing shoulder, so that explains some of why he isn't running more.

But the entire offense is no longer firing on all cylinders, not even close. The blame goes all around, to the talent or the lack thereof around Allen, to the play calling, to Allen making some ill-advised throws. But try to tone him down too much and he won't be Josh Allen. He's one tough dude and he's going to keep playing through pain until his shoulder heals.

The Hock

Master
I was thinking the 12 man penalty was due to a guy not getting off the field soon enough (Aaron Rodgers was good at spotting a shlub being to casual about getting off the field and getting yards off a quick count) but it was a field goal play. So I froze the play and sure enough I counted 12 Bills lined up.

I'm beginning to think a lot of these guys really are overpaid.

Snow Plow

Mentor
I was thinking the 12 man penalty was due to a guy not getting off the field soon enough (Aaron Rodgers was good at spotting a shlub being to casual about getting off the field and getting yards off a quick count) but it was a field goal play. So I froze the play and sure enough I counted 12 Bills lined up.

I'm beginning to think a lot of these guys really are overpaid.
I looked it up. Leonard Floyd was the only player not on the field for both kicks. He’s an 8 year vet. They said they practice going from the dime package to FG block all the time.