2023 NFL Draft

backrow

Hall of Famer
On a positive note for once, you'd never guess who is the top cornerback in the draft according to PFF rankings: Riley Moss

El Gringo

Mentor
On a positive note for once, you'd never guess who is the top cornerback in the draft according to PFF rankings: Riley Moss

That’s the unbelievable man!! Hopefully it leads to him being picked early. Maybe this year we can get a big back getting carries in Luepke and a starting white corner in Moss.

icsept

Master
It’s a tale as old as the caste system. For a White player in a caste position, you have to be elite (or better) to even get a chance. Meanwhile, thousands of average (and below) black corners are run through the system.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
This is the least I’ve followed the NFL Draft and I’m not mad about it!

Great news regarding Moss!

On the flip side, every black quarterback is a future star according to the usual caste cucks.. Afrocentric push at QB continues.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yikes. 4.8 for Torchio. Hes done for.

That sucks. How did you find the 40 time? I scoured the web for awhile and could find nothing. My guess is he will be a low end camp body.

Sounds like there is positive buzz around QB Holton Ahlers. Another White QB with the size, arm strength and athleticism but was snubbed by the combine/senior bowl. He was a fun QB to watch in college and hopefully he will get drafted. I have seen him connected to the Chargers and the article below links him to the Bills, Giants and Packers.

https://247sports.com/college/east-...ft-Potential-Pick-Moving-up-Boards-207947451/

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
This is the least I’ve followed the NFL Draft and I’m not mad about it!

Great news regarding Moss!

On the flip side, every black quarterback is a future star according to the usual caste cucks.. Afrocentric push at QB continues.

Believe it or not I have tuned out of the draft quite a bit this year outside of tracking our guys. Used to be a lot more emotionally invested in me but I feel I finally wised up and realized my energy is better spent on more productive things. I feel it's beneficial to at least track pro day results of the notable players we have followed during their college careers and keep an archive of snubbed White athletes. We all know how it's going to play out in terms of number of Whites drafted.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
That sucks. How did you find the 40 time? I scoured the web for awhile and could find nothing. My guess is he will be a low end camp body.

Sounds like there is positive buzz around QB Holton Ahlers. Another White QB with the size, arm strength and athleticism but was snubbed by the combine/senior bowl. He was a fun QB to watch in college and hopefully he will get drafted. I have seen him connected to the Chargers and the article below links him to the Bills, Giants and Packers.

https://247sports.com/college/east-...ft-Potential-Pick-Moving-up-Boards-207947451/
Good news about Ahlers.

Found this on Torchio.

https://www.buckys5thquarter.com/wi...consin-badgers-s-john-torchio-scouting-report

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I’m shocked I figured 4.6 range all day.. Definitely a bummer.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Re: Torchio he just probably had a bad day.

Unfortunately he is not allowed to have a bad day due to, well, you know….

woody39

Mentor

Awesome news hopefully he will land in a good spot. Being linked to the Patriots in some mocks by beat writers for the Pats. Need an outside corner as all our guys are small more slot and Mills is moving to safety apparently as well.

Also in Patriot news seems to be strong links to Blake Freeland and Cody Mauch at tackle.

We will probably end up with a scrub at corner and an over rated sumo at tackle lol!

Hoping for Jack Campbell he is liked and linked by the pats draft guys I listen too, he fits everything belichick likes in agility measures especially 3 cone etc so let's see, an area of need as well as outside of Bentley we have nothing at all.

I have seen some mock drafts that have Riley Moss from mid third round to end of fifth round( anti white cuck Walter Football)

Moss has a 3.85s shuttle. Once every two or three years an athlete may break 4.00s but not 3.85s, more like 3.95 to 3.99s. This translates into a plus 1.55 yard recovery for Moss for a standard 20 yard route ran by a WR with moves, cuts, sudden stop/shifts etc. compared to the top athletic corners in the league.

His 40 yard dash is wholly incorrect.
Don Beebe ran a 4.24 40 yard dash, so did Deion sanders. Bill Polian wrote about this and how the media reported Beebe a 4.38s. Polian had timed everyone himself and had Beebe’s correct time. This article can be found through the Buffalo Bills website.
Moss is a 4.34 to 4.36 guy. Plus he is around 40in vertical with 11 feet broad jump.
His RAS is 9.87 which is second best for Corners this year and that doesn’t take into account the most important stat for a Corner the 20 yd shuttle.

A non-white with his skills and athleticism would be a top ten pick.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I have seen some mock drafts that have Riley Moss from mid third round to end of fifth round( anti white cuck Walter Football)

Moss has a 3.85s shuttle. Once every two or three years an athlete may break 4.00s but not 3.85s, more like 3.95 to 3.99s. This translates into a plus 1.55 yard recovery for Moss for a standard 20 yard route ran by a WR with moves, cuts, sudden stop/shifts etc. compared to the top athletic corners in the league.

Don Beebe ran a 4.24 40 yard dash, so did Deion sanders. Bill Polian wrote about this and how the media reported Beebe a 4.38s. Polian had timed everyone himself and had Beebe’s correct time. This article can be found through the Buffalo Bills website.
Moss is a 4.34 to 4.36 guy. Plus he is around 40in vertical with 11 feet broad jump.
His RAS is 9.87 which is second best for Corners this year and that doesn’t take into account the most important stat for a Corner the 20 yd shuttle.

Excellent break down and analysis yuri malenkov. Very nicely done. I agree he is at his slowest a 4.40 flat guy but mostly in the
high 4.30's range. The guys has the athletic talents combined with an incredible football iq not to mention off the field. His jerseys
will also fly off the shelves to what ever team drafts him. There is no way Jason Sehorn should have been the last started white cornerback
around 30 years ago. That's just flat out racism against all the talented whites that play cornerback in high schools everywhere and at
some colleges at every level. Riley Moss is as big a story as Christian McCaffrey but it's only due to anti white racism & false stereotypes!

backrow

Hall of Famer
More positive coverage on Riley Moss, this time from CBS Sports. They give him starting rankings and talk positively about his speed and fluidity.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
In what is a very stacked and White TE class I am seeing all the talk focused on the black TE from Georgia - the one that Brock Bowers kept lower on the depth chart. In predicable amatuer draftknik groupthink they are all hyping him to be the first TE off the board.

El Gringo

Mentor

This is great stuff! A smart team is going to get a steal in Moss!

Red Raider

Mentor

Here’s a nice article about Riley Moss being one of the top sleeper prospects by Louis Riddick. Good, fair, and accurate analysis. Riddick is typically one of the best draft analysts when it comes to fairness, not using stereotypes, and sticking to what you see on film and combine numbers (aka the way it should be).

Red Raider

Mentor
Pro Day Results

WR Cody Chrest - Sam Houston State
6’0” 193lbs
Bench: 16
40: 4.38 (insane 1.46 10 yard split!)
Shuttle: 4.12
3 cone: 6.77
Vert: 38”
Broad: 10’5”

RAS Score: 9.76

WR Oliver Martin - Nebraska
6’0” 199lbs
Bench: 12
40: 4.53
Shuttle: 4.13
3 cone: 6.9
Vert: 41”
Broad: 11’2”!!!!!

RAS score: 9.15

WR Thayer Thomas - NC State
6’0” 198lbs
40: 4.57
Shuttle: 4.03
3 cone: 6.93
Vert: 37”
Broad: 10’0”

RAS Score: 7.83

LB Drake Thomas - NC State
5’11” 223lbs
Bench: 18
40: 4.70
Shuttle: 4.31
3 cone: 7.1
Vert: 36.5”
Broad: 9’08”

DT Anthony Montalvo - UCF
6’2” 284lbs
Bench: 30
40: 4.97
Shuttle: 4.44
3 cone: 7.43
Vert: 31.5”
Broad: 9’11”

RAS score: 9.25!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Here’s a nice article about Riley Moss being one of the top sleeper prospects by Louis Riddick. Good, fair, and accurate analysis. Riddick is typically one of the best draft analysts when it comes to fairness, not using stereotypes, and sticking to what you see on film and combine numbers (aka the way it should be).
I’d respect Riddick if he actually questioned why there aren’t more White cornerbacks or defensive backs for that matter. The fact Moss is considered a sleeper rather than a legitimate day 2 prospect just goes to show the ingrained bias against White athletes. Now some team might view him as a day 2 prospect but that doesn’t change the media doing its best to portray Moss as an outlier rather than openly question why more players that look like Moss are not getting opportunities.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I’d respect Riddick if he actually questioned why there aren’t more White cornerbacks or defensive backs for that matter. The fact Moss is considered a sleeper rather than a legitimate day 2 prospect just goes to show the ingrained bias against White athletes. Now some team might view him as a day 2 prospect but that doesn’t change the media doing its best to portray Moss as an outlier rather than openly question why more players that look like Moss are not getting opportunities.
There is no like button but this would be a super like! I agree with everything you said. They ignore the elephant in the room!

Tannehill17

Mentor
Believe it or not I have tuned out of the draft quite a bit this year outside of tracking our guys. Used to be a lot more emotionally invested in me but I feel I finally wised up and realized my energy is better spent on more productive things. I feel it's beneficial to at least track pro day results of the notable players we have followed during their college careers and keep an archive of snubbed White athletes. We all know how it's going to play out in terms of number of Whites drafted.

I hear ya. Even 3 out of the top 4 QB's going into this draft are black quarterbacks. I haven't posted that much on this forum because I've distanced myself from this once fine league so much. I'm actually sort of glad that my team the Dolphins don't even have a 1st round pick and will miss out of one of these fine "affletes" Anthony Richardson is going to be the guy I will be watching the closest. Will some stupid cuck GM fall in love with him, or will he have a Malik Willis-esque free fall once everyone looks at his film and realize that he stinks? I guess we'll have to tune in to find out.

Take a look at some of those draft websites. Consensus wise, at least half of the teams with top ten picks are believed to be taking players that will not in the long run be very beneficial to them. That's just pitiful. Teams needing qb's are taking Vince Young type guys, and other teams needing qb's aren't taking qb's at all.