2023 NFL Draft

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Many DWFs play fantasy football, maybe a majority. Running quarterbacks are desirable in fantasy, which undoubtedly contributes to the way so many DWFs idolize Black QBs. They like the "points" their teams get from Black QBs running a lot and it doesn't bother them if they are erratic or poor passers. It may seem like a minor point but I've felt for a long time that fantasy football is perhaps the most important reason the NFL stays so popular. Gambling alone isn't enough to sustain it and fantasy football has become a sizable industry in its own right, with lots of pay and free sites and forums and a number of guys getting paid to write articles. The weenies at Weenieworld have lots of fellow paid weenies in the world of fantasy football who follow the Caste party line.

El Gringo

Mentor
Well said. The manipulating of the rules to ensure read option/spread option offenses became the standard is another reason we are seeing blacks at the position. If the league had the same rules now as they did 20 years ago offenses and the QB position would be much Whiter and stats would not be so inflated.
Yeah this is a great point! I was listening to someone interview, Steve Young a year or so ago, and Steve was telling the interviewer that Tom Brady told Young how much easier it is to play in the NFL today than it was even 10 years ago.

Awesome coverage of the draft last night LF and everyone else! I got some good laughs this morning scrolling through. It was great to see Don on fire and at the top of his game!!

jphoss

Mentor
Well said. The manipulating of the rules to ensure read option/spread option offenses became the standard is another reason we are seeing blacks at the position. If the league had the same rules now as they did 20 years ago offenses and the QB position would be much Whiter and stats would not be so inflated.
And they still can’t truly compete with whites at the position! Besides Mahomes every elite caliber qb is white and after Young, Straud, and Robinson all flame out it will crystallize that fact even more

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yeah this is a great point! I was listening to someone interview, Steve Young a year or so ago, and Steve was telling the interviewer that Tom Brady told Young how much easier it is to play in the NFL today than it was even 10 years ago.

Awesome coverage of the draft last night LF and everyone else! I got some good laughs this morning scrolling through. It was great to see Don on fire and at the top of his game!!

The commentary here is great during the draft. You won't see opinions, perspectives like this on any other site.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Drew Sanders seems to have taken quite a tumble. He was at the top of a lot of pre-draft lists of linebackers. Now I see he's still nowhere to be seen in Daniel Cuckamiah's list of best available players.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Now I am seeing people criticize Levis for not returning to the draft for day 2. If a White QB isn't viewed as an Andrew Luck or Trevor Lawrence he's going to have a ton of hate targeted at him moving forward. My disgust really revolves around the self-hating White people that have propped up the caste system for decades now with their unrelenting fanaticism to comply to it no questions asked.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
One of the hilights I would love to see is a retooling of the Vikings this weekend. Draft Will Levis to learn from and then take over from
Kirk Cousins in the future. Then Draft Charlie Jones to be the next Adam Thielen. This would be great but it's unlikley. Both of these moves
do make common sense for Minnesota so they probably won't do it. Lol. Charlie Jones would be great on the Bills to give Josh Allen
another vertical weapon. Even the Rams who are white friendly at the wide receiver position. Just hope the Cardinals don't take the kid
as they did invite Jones in for private workouts. We don't need them to screw another of our best guys. I don't trust the Cards.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, guess we have to wait and see how far Charlie Jones and Riley Moss fall. Levis should go early in the second round, but after last night I don't rule out anything.

Unfortunately I think the Vikings are just a Harrison Smith retirement away and Kirk Cousins being traded or released from being a typical Caste team. The Zimmer regime was enjoyable but ended when he was fired. Too bad the Vikings lost so many painful close games when Zimmer was the head coach as they were not far away at all from being a legitimate Super Bowl contender when they were starting 10 and 11 Whites.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hopefully we see Levis slide stop early this evening. The Rams make some sense for him because his former offensive coordinator left for them last year only to return to college so there is that connection. The Rams have 11 picks in the draft so it wouldn't be too far fetched to draft a successor to Stafford and someone that can step in the event Stafford gets injured again. But as we all know rational thought and the application of it does not apply to the caste system.

I just checked BSPNs best available and the only defenders they have listed are LB Drew Sanders, DT Scott Matlock and CB Riley Moss for the rest of the draft. My guess is the TEs and OL will experience a run tonight.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Pathetic that we're down to rooting for just the Rams, which probably means they'll come under pressure to "grow" like the Packers and Patriots did.

The Bengals took an edge rusher so you have to wonder how that affects Hendricksen and Hubbard. And while the Bengals have a lot of White starters there's little behind them on the depth chart.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Many DWFs play fantasy football, maybe a majority. Running quarterbacks are desirable in fantasy, which undoubtedly contributes to the way so many DWFs idolize Black QBs. They like the "points" their teams get from Black QBs running a lot and it doesn't bother them if they are erratic or poor passers. It may seem like a minor point but I've felt for a long time that fantasy football is perhaps the most important reason the NFL stays so popular. Gambling alone isn't enough to sustain it and fantasy football has become a sizable industry in its own right, with lots of pay and free sites and forums and a number of guys getting paid to write articles. The weenies at Weenieworld have lots of fellow paid weenies in the world of fantasy football who follow the Caste party line.
Not a minor point at all. A really good one in fact. The black quarterbacks are inflated in the mind of DWF fantasy football players due to the running stats. Ask one about Justin Fields and they think he’s a top 10 talent when in reality he stinks as a QB and he’s not able to make his team better and win games. So from there it’s not a stretch in their mind for black QBs to be 3 of the top 4 draft picks.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Pathetic that we're down to rooting for just the Rams, which probably means they'll come under pressure to "grow" like the Packers and Patriots did.

The Bengals took an edge rusher so you have to wonder how that affects Hendricksen and Hubbard. And while the Bengals have a lot of White starters there's little behind them on the depth chart.

Rumor is the Bengals might trade Jonah Williams tonight. Plenty of TEs for Joe Burrow in this draft so maybe they draft one of them. But again the draft makes zero rational or logical sense so I won't hang my hat on it. The Chargers had every TE on the board and they decide to get another WR who seems to just give off the vibe of being a bust. If the Titans trade up and draft Levis to put an end to the Malik Willis project that would be a nice win for the White guys. I do hope the Lions avoid drafting the quota Hooker who is only three years younger than Jared Goff but has been rumored to be a potential target for them.

Yeah, we'll see how long and far Bryce Young lasts. Brees was 6 ft, not 5'10", but the biggest thing about him, pun intended, was that both he and Russell Wilson had the biggest hands of any starting qb while they were playing, a full half inch bigger than this guy's hands. Great field general? Bama had all the blue chip players from several states. Interesting to see how great a field general he is when teams are on more equal footing. Moreover, that guy wasn't worth giving up that much capital for. Sorry, he just isn't.

icsept

Master
Respect to Jonah Williams, he refuses to be moved from left tackle. So, if he gets traded, so be it. The Rams have 11 picks the rest of this draft. I’d like to see 4 or 5 over achievers. Also, the 49ers’ picks will be of interest. Right now, the Eagles look head and shoulders above the NFC, and they need some competition.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yeah, we'll see how long and far Bryce Young lasts. Brees was 6 ft, not 5'10", but the biggest thing about him, pun intended, was that both he and Russell Wilson had the biggest hands of any starting qb while they were playing, a full half inch bigger than this guy's hands. Great field general? Bama had all the blue chip players from several states. Interesting to see how great a field general he is when teams are on more equal footing. Moreover, that guy wasn't worth giving up that much capital for. Sorry, he just isn't.

Don't you know that Murray who plays qb for the AZ Cards is the dream type quarterback for every team. Unlimited upside! Lol.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
So Greenburg opens by saying there's 100,000 people there. Goodell just said there were 125,000 there last night. lololol Can anyone look at that crowd and estimate that it's the equivalent of two packed NFL stadiums? But they said it on TV so it must be true. Clown World

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Steelers take the son of the thuggish Joey Porter, Mike Tomlin's best buddy.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Steelers take the son of the thuggish Joey Porter, Mike Tomlin's best buddy.

Let's look back in a decade and compare Porters career to Riley Moss to see if it was a smart decision? I highly doubt
that Tomlin made the right decision.

Congrats to Will Levis. To the Titans finally. Not a bad place to go. Very happy for the young man.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Good spot for Levis, now I hate Caste Clown Vrabel a bit less than before, but only a bit.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
All the people bashing Levis this year were the ones supporting and hyping Malik Willis last year. Willis was projected as the top pick of last year's draft and fell into the third round. Now the Titans have decided to move on from him already. It amazes me how the collective memory of the herd is non-existent.

Sam LaPorta to the Lions.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Lions take a great replacement for Hockensen

Still hard to believe he went above Mayer. Not complaining but I thought Mayer was the most complete TE in the draft. Lions double dipping with Iowa players, maybe Riley Moss will end up there to?