2023 NFL Conference Championship Games

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I've seen Mike Greenberg, Ryan Clark and Jemele Hill call Mahomes the greatest QB ever due to his supposed magical playoff run this year. Totally negating Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Peyton Manning, Dan Marino, Brett Favre, Bart Starr, Roger Staubach, Drew Brees, John Elway etc. A fine example of an attempt to flush White athletes down the memory hole. The whole notion is absurd.

That's the only reason I wanted the Ravens. It's like Tiger Mania. It's not like I was a fan but need the Chiefs Train to come to a halt.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Greg sold his soul. 6’5 Alpha Chad Athlete but still cuckin. Damn shame .
I don't know, he's always impressed me as a goody two shoes beta type. I wrote in a thread a few weeks ago that he looks like someone that stepped out of a 1950s time warp. Maybe he was in Leave It to Beaver in a previous life.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I don't know, he's always impressed me as a goody two shoes beta. I wrote in a thread a few weeks ago that he looks like someone that stepped out of a 1950s time warp. Maybe he was in Leave It to Beaver in a previous life.
Idk either. Not sure why it’s so hard to compliment a White guy, without also insulting him lol.

Yeah Greg the third leg. Token NJ honkey on Miami Plantation. I guess that explains his beef with other White Athletes. Only he can be token Whitey!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Dan Campbell great motivator, well liked by locker room.

But WTF? Kick the FGs meathead.

Warhawk_46

Master
I am rooting for the Niners all the way; but if the Lions win, it's not so bad.
They are playing the whitest defense I have seen in years, and Goff is their offense. Unlike the 49ers, they don't have any other offensive superstars.
I know, it sucks probably two of our top teams have to duke it out. But glad they both made it to the NFCCG.

Warhawk_46

Master
I don't know, he's always impressed me as a goody two shoes beta type. I wrote in a thread a few weeks ago that he looks like someone that stepped out of a 1950s time warp. Maybe he was in Leave It to Beaver in a previous life.
Agreed, except the white men of the 1950s had far bigger balls than the cucks of today.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Dan Campbell great motivator, well liked by locker room.

But WTF? Kick the FGs meathead.
Fantastic comeback by SF, but yeah, go for the tie at this point in a game like this. Too clever for his own good sometimes.

Warhawk_46

Master
McCaffrey busts a twenty-five yard run. The 49ers have Elijah Mitchell punch it in. Fine, glad they scored but would it kill Kyle to run Juice in a dive there? Guaran-freaking-tee he scores.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
No doubt great comeback! A couple of crucial mistakes for Clan Campbell.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Take it from a life long Track and Field Fanatic. Especially with the sprints. I know speed. Don't belive the media. Don't look at
Purdy's 40 yard time. Look at how explosive he is from a standstill. Electric and I bet his 40 is quicker now. The guy has tree trunk
legs and it's not from fat. Very athletic!

Brock Purdy's 10-yard split is in the top 5% of all QBs at 1.55, the same as Christian McCaffrey. Lamar Jackson comes in at 1.54.​

SneakyQuick

Mentor
La porta is the only guy on Detroit who seems able to catch anything. Kid is gonna have a very bright future .

Warhawk_46

Master
Take it from a life long Track and Field Fanatic. Especially with the sprints. I know speed. Don't belive the media. Don't look at
Purdy's 40 yard time. Look at how explosive he is from a standstill. Electric and I bet his 40 is quicker now. The guy has tree trunk

Brock Purdy's 10-yard split is in the top 5% of all QBs at 1.55, the same as Christian McCaffrey. Lamar Jackson comes in at 1.54.​

Spot on! The 10’yard split is so crucial as it is what allows for separation.

Very few runs go 40 yards. A lot more are in the 1-20 range.

Warhawk_46

Master
La porta is the only guy on Detroit who seems able to catch anything. Kid is gonna have a very bright future .
Yeah he is a stud. Lots of good white tight ends to take the mantle from Kelce.

LaPorta, Kincaid and Bowers coming out this year right?

Naturally, the announcers use the "not the fastest" trope.

Kaptain

Master
One of the ESPN black talking heads ranked Purdy as the 16th best QB. LOL. The Purdy hate is real.