2023 NFL Conference Championship Games

2 massive gaffes from lions upsiders in a row. Hate to see it for Goff but at least they won't be able to pin it on him if they lose.

Warhawk_46

Master
White brothers, McCaffrey has been bottled up all game. It is high time he breaks a long run. Momentum is shifting and I see it happening soon.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
For some reason I don't think Tom Kennedy would have dropped two crucial passes in a single half. Why not keep a sure-handed receiver like him as a fourth or fifth receiver over a career scrub like Josh Reynolds.

Warhawk_46

Master
For some reason I don't think Tom Kennedy would have dropped two crucial passes in a single half. Why not keep a sure-handed receiver like him as a fourth or fifth receiver over a career scrub like Josh Reynolds.
Tom dominated the preseason right? Yet not good enough… they would rather have stone-handed blacks.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Tom dominated the preseason right? Yet not good enough… they would rather have stone-handed blacks.
Reynolds played with the Rams when Goff was there. On those rare occasions when he catches a pass the announcers always bring up the "familiarity" factor. So what -- he sucked with the Rams and he still sucks with the Lions.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
I am rooting for the Niners all the way; but if the Lions win, it's not so bad.
They are playing the whitest defense I have seen in years, and Goff is their offense. Unlike the 49ers, they don't have any other offensive superstars.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I've seen Mike Greenberg, Ryan Clark and Jemele Hill call Mahomes the greatest QB ever due to his supposed magical playoff run this year. Totally negating Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Peyton Manning, Dan Marino, Brett Favre, Bart Starr, Roger Staubach, Drew Brees, John Elway etc. A fine example of an attempt to flush White athletes down the memory hole. The whole notion is absurd.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Greg sold his soul. 6’5 Alpha Chad Athlete but still cuckin. Damn shame .