2023 NFL Conference Championship Games

Riggins44

Master
Baltimore's defense is so thuggish and dirty. Really want the Chiefs to win.

And Kelce with another 21 yard catch.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I understand the reason some of you guys are rooting for the Ravens but I find it misguided. The Ravens are black America’s team. The are filled with thuggish blacks, “play black”, represent a black city and even wear black uniforms. Jackson is the prototypical black QB, who runs first, and a Super Bowl would just solidify the push for more headless chicken QBs to get shoehorned into the league. Mahomes “plays White”. Sure another Super Bowl will lead to him being called an all time great (which I honestly don’t mind), but it won’t directly lead to more black QBs because most don’t play like him. The Chiefs are by far the lesser of two evils and I’ll be rooting for the Lions or 49ers super hard either way.

To each their own but I honestly don’t see any logic in it.
To be fair the “experts” are lauding the overrated quota Williams as the next Mahomes.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Playoff Lamar is back. He's just missing wide open guys at this point.

Jackson has been the one the talking heads (including all the black ones) has been hyping up. Let’s hope he continues this play for the remainder of the game.

woody39

Mentor
Kelce is all over them, they haven't got a clue. Other than Hamilton the safety the defense doesn't look good at all today.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Romo "Smith is 1 of the best guards in the league"

Minutes later said Smith gets two holding penalties back to back .

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Harrison Butker may be the second best kicker in the league after GOAT Justin Tucker.

Riggins44

Master
Awesome. Chiefs up 17-7 at the half and get the ball back to start the second. Ravens are starting to feel the pressure.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Halftime stats:
Kelce 9-96 and a td
Gray 1 catch
Tranquill 4 tackles
Karlaftis 2 and a fumble recovery
Chenal 1 tackle
Andrews only 1 catch, but hasn’t played much
Urban 2 tackles

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Kelce passed Jerry Rice for most postseason catches. Congrats to him.

3 and 4 on the list…Julian Edelman and Rob Gronkowski.

This is epic. In a fair world the media & fans would ask why we don't have more white recievers & tightends? Espcially receivers.

El Gringo

Mentor
As I've posted earlier I'm rooting for the Chiefs. The fact that they have star White players on both sides of the ball is reason enough alone. Also, if the Ravens lose, then the coronation of Lamar Jackson won't happen yet again. Until he at least makes it to a Super Bowl he'll have a lot of critics and justifiably so.

Let's face it, Mahomes is an excellent quarterback and may become an all-time great. The Chiefs are in their sixth straight conference championship and if they win will be going for their third Super Bowl title in recent years. It's equivalent to what the Patriots did when they won three Super Bowls in four years and then went a long time before winning three more despite continuing to dominate their division every year. The Chiefs have a very impressive dynasty going and with no shortage of White players to root for for an NFL team. Mahomes has already proven himself whether they win or lose today, so keeping Jackson's reputation as a playoff choker going is another reason I'm rooting for KC.
There’s very little chance Lamar will win another superbowl at his age and with his style of play. Mahommes on the other hand is already being talked about as the greatest football player ever and has many years left. If Lamar goes on to win it after today it will very likely be his last.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There’s very little chance Lamar will win another superbowl at his age and with his style of play. Mahommes on the other hand is already being talked about as the greatest football player ever and has many years left. If Lamar wins today it will very likely be his last.
You don't mean "another," you mean will win one at all.

El Gringo

Mentor
Watson can get open anytime he wants but has mainly been used as a blocker/decoy

jacque

Guru
Tranquill totally whiffs on a would be sack, aimed high and flew over Lamar.

If he went lower it would’ve just been a roughing the passer though probably