2023 Maryland Terrapins

Phall

Master
Since 2005, Maryland has started 4, 5, 5, 4, 4, 10, 8, 9, 8, 6, 7, 3, 4, 5, 3, 1, and 1 white players (excluding 2015 where there was no write-up). In 2023, they are projected to start ZERO.

Coach Mike Locksley (black) had another decent season last year. To his credit, he has built a credible "trap game" threat for divisional foes Michigan, Ohio State, and Penn State. Unfortunately, he remains above any and all criticism for his extreme racial preferences. In fact, if you hear any analysts or announcers talking about Maryland, count the number of times they mention "team speed" (it will be a LOT).

This team has an incredible amount of black players - I suggested two years ago that this might be a product of Under Armor's camp setup in the "DMV" area, but I really have no idea. The quarterback is Taulia Tagovailoa, the Alabama transfer who remains Locksley's star prize. He left the Crimson Tide after 2019 because he didn't feel he was given a chance to beat Mac Jones for the job. If his fragile older brother doesn't break a hip in 2019, Mac Jones doesn't get the game experience to go into a covid-shortened spring camp as the leader of the QB competition. Maybe Saban goes with Taulia; Mac Jones would not be a collegiate champion in 2020, would not have been drafted at #15, and would not have been the starting quarterback for a playoff team. Funny how the ball bounces sometimes. **this paragraph is the same as last year**

The linebackers aren't in the rotation and will likely just see special teams duty. I would like to call for a “fizz check” on backup safety Rex Fleming: his family all look pretty white to me, but it’s hard to believe that this anti-white team would play one of its few whites at defensive back of all places.

Starters:
7TOm.gif

Backups:
QB: Billy Edwards, Jr.
WR/Slot: Braeden Wisloski (true freshman, deep on depth chart)
OL: Mike Purcell, Billy Molloy, Conor Fagan

LB: Sean Greeley, Ian Maloney
S: Rex Fleming (??)

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Locksley and his Zulu squad want to win a National Championship in order to prove Black Supremacy. Pretty sure Locksleys kid was arrested on gun charges a few years back. Seems like a swell family.

Honestly not shocked by this. I did a cursory glance over Maryland's roster a month back and it was one of the darkest I've seen. Maryland is a pretty black state so you expect it to a degree, but not the amount it is now.
They lost TEs Weston Wolff and CJ Dippre to transfer, as well as OL Mason Lunsford, so that removed their two probable starters. None of them went to white friendly programs, with Wolff going to USF, Dippre to Alabama and Lunsford to LSU.

Maryland does seem to have a random history of white running back recruits, I remember Joe Riddle about ten years ago who never really saw the field, than Jake Funk, and now Braden Wisloski who has been moved to WR