2023 Indianapolis Colts

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Irsay now saying that Richardson is “probably” done for the season. Good news for Minshew and the Colts now become one of the best teams from a demographic situation.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Irsay now saying that Richardson is “probably” done for the season. Good news for Minshew and the Colts now become one of the best teams from a demographic situation.

Yes and in the long run like most of us here have said we will most likely see Richardson be below average and quite possibly a bust. I
think he should be a receiver or bulk him up to play 2nd or 3rd running back. If not maybe the secondary. I don't see him as a QB. Too fragile and
too inacurate.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Minshew will need to play better and avoid INTs. As for Richardson he will continue to be inaccurate when he returns, relying on running the ball to open up the limited passing game that will exist when he comes back under center.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
ya 300yds and 3ints is bad. Minshews last INT was as bad as any quotas this weekend.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It's official, Richardson is going on season-ending IR as of today. He will be having surgery on the shoulder, ouch! Minshew will be the starter going forward, hoping he does better than the last game. Here is the article from NFL.com. Descriptions of Richardson include "cannon arm" and "dynamic running ability", while Minshew gets the predictable "he lacks the upside of Richardson." Funny stuff.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's official, Richardson is going on season-ending IR as of today. He will be having surgery on the shoulder, ouch! Minshew will be the starter going forward, hoping he does better than the last game. Here is the article from NFL.com. Descriptions of Richardson include "cannon arm" and "dynamic running ability", while Minshew gets the predictable "he lacks the upside of Richardson." Funny stuff.

This is such a tremendous opportunity for Minshew. He has a top 3 running back rushing yards and a descent team around him. Let's hope
he can get his confidence back and play better going forward. Just like in Chicago and in Arizona you never know how many of these magical
quarterbacks could end up failing and then the next guy has that chance of a lifetime.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
This is such a tremendous opportunity for Minshew. He has a top 3 running back rushing yards and a descent team around him. Let's hope
he can get his confidence back and play better going forward. Just like in Chicago and in Arizona you never know how many of these magical
quarterbacks could end up failing and then the next guy has that chance of a lifetime.
I've got my fingers crossed for Minshew. Hoping that he can put in some consistent performances to solidify his stock. I don't want him to be another Ryan Fitzpatrick, who comes in off of the bench and is spectacular one minute, dreadful the next.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The Colts now ascend to 18 Whites overall with 7 starters. Clearly the best team demographics-wise in the AFC South and one of the best in the NFL overall.

PS - They signed this guy to their practice squad. Does this team have a weird obsession with signing running backs that are almost White?

1697663621753.png

PS II - I have confirmed with ESPN, Ourlads and the Colts official site that DT Taven Bryan is now the starter. He's having the best season of his career so far.

Last edited:

booth

Mentor
Alec Pierce practiced today after missing Wednesday's practice due to a shoulder injury. He may be active for week 7 game with the Browns. He has 11 catches for 149 yards.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Jim Irsay is on another planet but of course ESPN has to have a black militant take on his head in the clouds interview...

Last edited: