2023 Georgia Bulldogs

Since 2005, Georgia has started 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 6, 2, 8, 7, 8, 7, 4, 3, 3, 4 and 5. Could be anywhere from 5 to 7 this year.

UGA pretty consistently trots out a similar looking team. Strong white QB and TE and usually a standout at a taboo position or two. This year is the same.

Carson Beck looks to be the successor to Stetson Bennett. Brock Bowers is arguably the best player in CFB. WR Ladd McConkey will play on Sundays, I think.

Chaz Chambliss looks like a sure fire started after gradually seeing rep increases last year. Former walk on and starter SS Dan Jackson is coming back from injury, and he’s been projected all over the place, from starter to third string. We’ll see how it shapes up.

Worth monitoring, RB Cash Jones has seen a lot of reps this off season due to injuries to other backs. Seen him projected as high as third string. Hopefully he can string together some serious carries as a back up.

UGA has long list of highly ranked QBs and TEs on the roster who should be starting for a long time. WR Cole Speer may take over as the token white skill guy. Defense is bare aside from the starters. I expect UGA to have around 5 starters for the foreseeable future, all QB/TE/OL. The state of Georgia has changed enormously demographically just in the last ten years so I wonder how that’s gonna affect things.

Offense -
QB - Carson Beck
WR - Ladd McConkey
TE - Brock Bowers
LT - Austin Blaske *in a battle for position
RG - Tate Ratledge

Defense -
LB - Chaz Chambliss
SS - Dan Jackson *in a battle for position

Back ups include QBs Brock Vandagriff and Gunner Stockton, WR Cole Speer, RB Cash Jones, TEs Oscar Delp and Luckie Lawson, RG Dylan Fairchild and RT Chad Lindberg.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Not bad for an SEC team, especially the current national champs. I totally agree about Bowers, easily one of if not the best player in the country. The QB position will be interesting to watch. Rooting for McConkey to have another big season and elevate his draft stock as well as Dan Jackson get more playing time on defense.

I don’t want to give us too much hope, and as usual I expect the worst.

But Cash Jones has been getting a ton of praise this off-season. I read a practice report from today that he was running with the 2s. Even Kirby Smart said

““He may be our fastest back; pound-for-pound, he may be the strongest guy on the team,” Smart said. “His unique ability is to catch the ball out of the backfield.”

UGA has gotten my hopes up with white backs before. They had a huge freak athlete in Brendan Douglas who played his freshman year and then saw his time reduced after that. Before him they had Kyle Karempelis who lead the spring game in rushing every year but never played meaningful downs.

El Gringo

Mentor

But Cash Jones has been getting a ton of praise this off-season. I read a practice report from today that he was running with the 2s. Even Kirby Smart said

““He may be our fastest back; pound-for-pound, he may be the strongest guy on the team,” Smart said. “His unique ability is to catch the ball out of the backfield.”

UGA has gotten my hopes up with white backs before. They had a huge freak athlete in Brendan Douglas who played his freshman year and then saw his time reduced after that. Before him they had Kyle Karempelis who lead the spring game in rushing every year but never played meaningful downs.

I wonder why the back who is bigger,stronger,faster than everyone else is working with the 2’s?
Thanks for all the previews HD!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I wonder why the back who is bigger,stronger,faster than everyone else is working with the 2’s?
Thanks for all the previews HD!

Gee let me guess. Oh it's that darn white skin disease! Cash Jones needs to play with the chip on his
shoulder as if he gets the chance he needs to run with it and never look back. No doubt he is a legit talent!

TwentyTwo

Master

Understood.
Hudson Prather was another Walk-on RB that led UGA in Rushing in their Spring game a few years ago. But he too never got any meaningful carries.

....Also a few years ago thought Nate McBride 6'-1 223lbs; who was a stud RB in HS w 10.6 speed should have had an opportunity to get run the ball some too. Instead of wasting away at LB

Check out Cash Jones 36 yard TD Run vs. Vanderbilt last season

IMAGINE RB Cash Jones on the field at the same time w future 1st Round TE Brock Bowers & 3rd round WR Ladd McConkey!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
If academics mattered at all, whites would be at least 75 percent of the field at all the power 5 conference schools. If there was no push to force scholarships onto black students in an attempt to make up for perceived injustices of the past it would probably be a little higher. Hearing these stories of talented kids getting marginalized at these top programs is really tough to hear.

College football is a massive industry and blacks are the ones chosen to succeed in it. Dysfunctional behavior and lack of academic behavior are ignored to push them forward. For sure there are intelligent black college football players. I knew a couple while I was in school. On average though it’s not the case and it’s truly impressive when these white athletes persevere

white lightning

Hall of Famer
If academics mattered at all, whites would be at least 75 percent of the field at all the power 5 conference schools. If there was no push to force scholarships onto black students in an attempt to make up for perceived injustices of the past it would probably be a little higher. Hearing these stories of talented kids getting marginalized at these top programs is really tough to hear.

College football is a massive industry and blacks are the ones chosen to succeed in it. Dysfunctional behavior and lack of academic behavior are ignored to push them forward. For sure there are intelligent black college football players. I knew a couple while I was in school. On average though it’s not the case and it’s truly impressive when these white athletes persevere

Great post. Yes as bad and hopeless as the situation looks at times, it's almost a miracle that some of our guys not only make it through
this unfair caste system but find a way to shine in it. They overcome so many odds that make it improbable yet as we like to say here
on this board that the cream rises to the top! You can push that cream down over and over but some cream still will resurface! :D

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Carson Beck officially named starter. Would be nice to see some of the stockpiled White talent at the position explore transfer options.

Lawson Luckie is not white. Quadroon. Blaske is unlikely to start. Probably the first OL off the bench regardless of position. Cash Jones might actually see some real touches. I will have to believe it to see it. He is not bad but not great. Not very big, but good hands and can run. A chance could cause a good number of UGA DWFs to want to harm themselves. That would be great. Mc-Honkey already has them hopelessly confused.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bowers is out for 6 weeks - high ankle sprain, had surgery today. There goes his Heisman candidacy. Luckily McConkey is getting healthy and should be a contributor for the second half of the season. I believe TE Oscar Delp is the backup.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
RB's Edwards and Milton are Seniors. Is it possible that Cash Jones the third RB on the Georgia depth chart could be the starting RB next season? Can't imagine Georgia with all white starters at QB, RB, WR, and TE. Too good to be true, but it's possible!!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
RB's Edwards and Milton are Seniors. Is it possible that Cash Jones the third RB on the Georgia depth chart could be the starting RB next season? Can't imagine Georgia with all white starters at QB, RB, WR, and TE. Too good to be true, but it's possible!!
Never mind. Georgia has a 240lb. black FR. RB running all over defenders, so I'm sure he'll get the start next season. Maybe Jones will get some meaningful carries next year.
BTW, Fr. QB Gunnar Stockton looks great and Georgia has an abundance of athletic white TE's to take Bowers place should he leave for the NFL!!
Where the H3ll is everyone tonight?

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I guess ACC is just trash this year. Big Ten’s last season was crap too. CFB will be weird in ‘24

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
So, here's how the QB position will look in the not so distant future. Watching the Georgia game yesterday, QB Carson Beck was replaced in the second half by 2nd string Gunner Stockton a 6'1 white QB with supreme scrambling ability, speed and accuracy when throwing. 6/10 96 yards passing and 2 TD's. Also ran 7 times for 46 yards. In about a quarter and a half. In the future, this will be the white QB coming off the bench or worse not even make it to college much less the NFL because he's white. Probably the latter, because we see numerous HS white RB's with college and NFL talent time and time again not make it.
Out of curiosity, I looked up Stockton's HS highlights. Ya'll should take look at them. No surprise, it was a team full of honkey's, killing brothers with the ability to illude tackles and TD's thrown to white WR's in Georgia no less. At least it looked like that to me. As I'm getting older my vision is not what it once was, but I see the same thing here in North Carolina as well.
If anyone gets some time take a look at Stockton's HS highlights and see you see it as well.
Looking forward to watching Stockton in 2025 as Beck is staying at Georgia for one more year. Enjoy it while you still can.

Last edited:

Rocky B

Master
Wisconsin is playing tomorrow at noon.
Check it out gang. Yac is listed as a starter.
Chez is coming back next year for his ninth season.
They have recruited 65 more running backs.
So tomorrow may be his only chance to shine.
I believe Acker is playing tomorrow, so they should split carries.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The nil grifter rashada has now transferred to Georgia. A team with a ton of White talent at the position. Hopefully Kirby Smart doesn’t cuck to this overrated black quarterback once Beck goes pro. I also hope a few of the White QBs on the roster consider transferring out. Rashada is on his 3rd team in a calendar year now just chasing money and getting it because he is an overrated negro.