2023 Florida State Seminoles

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I didn't see FSU taken by anyone, so I thought I would. This won't take long.
Since 2005 FSU has started 6, 6, 4, 6, 6, 4, 4, 3, 2, 2, 2, 3, 5, 3, 1, 0, and 2 white athletes. In 2023 they will start 1. I think. They have a senoir transfer from of all places Western Michigan,
Braden Fiske at DT. Only one back up of note that I could find, QB Tate Rodemaker. This is disgusting.
Long gone are the days of Burt Reynolds playing half back for the Seminoles!

Offense-0
Defense-
DT-Braden Fiske SR/TR

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Fiske should be a fairly high round draft pick but other than that this team and it's new age cuck head coach are loathsome.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Hmmmm, there is a reason that we refer to them here as the "Criminoles."

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Hmmmm, there is a reason that we refer to them here as the "Criminoles."

Watching this team would be similar to punishment for something you didn't do. Must not see tv. Unless a white football player had
no other scholarships than here I can't for the life of me understand why any of our guys would go there!

jphoss

Mentor
Looking forward to this overhyped caste team to underwhelm this year. 8 wins max

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Florida is a hotbed of fast black athletes.
No reason to recruit white guys.
And yet the college receiver award is named after Fred Biletnikoff from FSU
"No reason to recruit White guys." Who are you, Bobby Bowden's son? Is this a serious post?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Its simply a either/or opinion.
It's a fact that Florida is full of speedy black athletes. I've read plenty of articles over the years.
And what's the problem? Like I said, they still name the award after a white guy from there. And he wasn't even fast.
It's one school out of 150 or so. It is what it is.
So the award being named for a White player from many years ago somehow "compensates" or makes it ok not to recruit White athletes any more in Florida? As the expression goes, wow, just wow.

Do you think there are no fast White football players in Florida? Vinny Sutherland was from Florida, Travis McGriff, Cris Collinsworth going back a ways, and others who overcame the hurdles of the Caste System. Riley Cooper had good speed for his size. How about Arkansas born Matt Jones, who ran a sub-4.4 at the Combine at 6'6"?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This is what you wrote:

"Florida is a hotbed of fast black athletes. No reason to recruit white guys."

And no it doesn't go "both ways." Do you actually think anti-White racism -- in sports and every other sphere in society -- is "balanced out" somehow by pro-White policies? You don't have any understanding of how the Caste System works. Find a new site.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
That must be why Florida State hasn’t won anything since the 90s. They need even more affletes!

That must be why Florida State hasn’t won anything since the 90s. They need even more affletes!
be a good team to bet against this year as they will have a lot of hype with no substance, their black quarterback will disappoint as there is talk of heisman which is laughable. 8 wins is their ceiling with caste cuck Mike Norvell

white lightning

Hall of Famer
be a good team to bet against this year as they will have a lot of hype with no substance, their black quarterback will disappoint as there is talk of heisman which is laughable. 8 wins is their ceiling with caste cuck Mike Norvell

WIth their track record they should just join the All Black Colleges. No doubt about how they feel about whites there.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Yet there is one good thing they do. They proudly use the Seminole name and the Seminole nation has no issue with it (they get paid well enough I assume).

Doak is a gretlat place to see a game and chief Osceola and the burning spear at the outset of the games is pretty cool.

Now admittedly the team is ghetto as hell, but I have a little bit of soft spot for the program since my son went there.

While he and I both make fun of the team’s racial composition, it could be a cool team to get behind if they had different leadership.

Snow Plow

Guru
Kyle Morlock will also start at TE.

Both starters were highly ranked transfers.
Interesting story about Morlock….

Morlock has had an incredible journey to where he is currently. Morlock is originally from Union County high school in Blairsville, Georgia. Morlock dominated high school football. As a senior, he recorded 28 receptions for 591 yards and seven touchdowns. The year prior, 757 yards and eight touchdowns on just 47 receptions. Despite crazy measurables at 6-7, 225 pounds and testing numbers that included a 4.68 40 yard dash, 19 bench reps of 225 pounds, and a 310 pound squat, Morlock was ranked by 247, Rivals, and on3 as a zero star recruit. Morlock only picked up three offers during his senior season, the Virginia Military Institute, FCS Jacksonville, and Division Two Shorter. Morlock would officially sign and enroll with Shorter University in 2020.

jphoss

Mentor
Interesting story about Morlock….

Morlock has had an incredible journey to where he is currently. Morlock is originally from Union County high school in Blairsville, Georgia. Morlock dominated high school football. As a senior, he recorded 28 receptions for 591 yards and seven touchdowns. The year prior, 757 yards and eight touchdowns on just 47 receptions. Despite crazy measurables at 6-7, 225 pounds and testing numbers that included a 4.68 40 yard dash, 19 bench reps of 225 pounds, and a 310 pound squat, Morlock was ranked by 247, Rivals, and on3 as a zero star recruit. Morlock only picked up three offers during his senior season, the Virginia Military Institute, FCS Jacksonville, and Division Two Shorter. Morlock would officially sign and enroll with Shorter University in 2020.
Great info! Not a shock but good for him overcoming the caste system and illustrates how many more there are like him who never got to D1