2023 College Football Week 13

backrow

Hall of Famer
Eastern Michigan beat Buffalo today and Samson Evans had a very nice stat line!
22 carries127 yards 5.81 TD35 long run

Rocky B

Master
Eastern Michigan beat Buffalo today and Samson Evans had a very nice stat line!
22 carries127 yards5.81 TD35 long run
I watched most of that game.... Evans is a bowling ball. Iowa letting him go, and Charlie Jones, shows you how inept their offense is. I don’t think Evans will get much of a shot in the nfl. Hoping I’m wrong.
Maybe a camp invite, but Brad Roberts couldn’t get that. Pathetic.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Missouri up on Arkansas 10-0. Schrader 11 carries 64 yards and a TD. First quarter.

If he doesn't get a nfl combine invite then the nfl needs to just shut down forever. After what they did to Brad Roberts last year,
Max Borghi and countless others. The kid is a legit star. It's incredible what he is doing week after week and his durability is incredible.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
If he doesn't get a nfl combine invite then the nfl needs to just shut down forever. After what they did to Brad Roberts last year,
Max Borghi and countless others. The kid is a legit star. It's incredible what he is doing week after week and his durability is incredible.
Schrader 43 yard run. Just went over 100 yards in the first half. Announcer talking about the speed of Schrader.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Schrader 43 yard run. Just went over 100 yards in the first half. Announcer talking about the speed of Schrader.

Cody Schrader has 19 rushes for 140 yards with 5 minutes left in the first half. He has to be a favorite for the Doak Walker Award!

TwentyTwo

Master
Cody Schrader 49 yard RUN!! Run outta bounds at the 2 by CB Hudson CLARK!!!

192 YARDS RUSHING 1st Half!!! Shot out a Cannon!

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Iowa manages to go 10-2 despite Deacon Hill's awful performance at QB all season.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Cody Shrader 49 yard RUN!! Run outta bounds at the 2 by CB Hudson CLARK!!!

192 YARDS RUSHING 1st Half!!! Shot out a Cannon!

I wish Mizzou was undefeated or had 1 loss as Schrader could have been in the Heisman Race! It's hard to believe but
there have been 45 college running backs to win the Heisman. Schrader deserves consideration but we know like Cmac
and Gerhart that the powers that be don't want white running backs winning the Heisman in todays America.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Just to keep it interesting regarding the Mizzou Game, the All Time SEC Single Game Rushing Record is 321 yards. It's possible but
with the blow out I'm not sure if they will allow Schrader the chance to try and break the record!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hearing that Oregon State's head coach is likely to move on to Michigan State. Like a cancer he will blacken up a fairly White friendly program (even Mel Tucker had a decent amount of White athletes) and some decent QBs will be displaced and enter the transfer portal. My guess is the Oregon St head cuck will bring his black quarterback over as well if this all occurs.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Hearing that Oregon State's head coach is likely to move on to Michigan State. Like a cancer he will blacken up a fairly White friendly program (even Mel Tucker had a decent amount of White athletes) and some decent QBs will be displaced and enter the transfer portal. My guess is the Oregon St head cuck will bring his black quarterback over as well if this all occurs.

As Don King always says........"Only in America". What a clown world we live in guys.

TwentyTwo

Master
Cody Schrader finished with 217 yards rushing on 27 carries & TD...for the Regular season 1,489 yards rushing & 13 TDs!
Not bad for a D2 / 6th string Walk-on!

Air Force Freshman RB Dylan Carson had 132 rushing yards on 12 carries & TD vs Boise State

Nice games for a couple WR's too
Oklahoma's Drake Stoops 12 receptions 125 yards & TD vs TCU; turning into a NFL prospect!
......Miami FL Xavier Restrepo 6 receptions for 117 yards vs Boston College

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Cody Schrader finished with 217 yards rushing on 27 carries & TD...for the Regular season 1,489 yards rushing & 13 TDs!

Air Force Freshman RB Dylan Carson had 132 rushing yards on 12 carries & TD vs Boise State

Oklahoma's Drake Stoops 12 receptions 125 yards & TD vs TCU; turning into a NFL prospect!

I wish the game was closer as Schrader had 217 yards with 8 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. I had a feeling he was done for the
day as they don't want the kid to get banged up. He had a great chance to make 300 yards with the time remaining. Regardless
to rush for basically 1500 yards in the SEC in 12 games is flat out incredible. I'm a huge fan of the kid after his year.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Utah St QB Levi Williams had a nice game getting the Aggies bowl eligibility: 16/27 198 yards 2 TD/ 1 INT and 25 carries 153 yards w/ 3 TDs.

Williams was the former Wyoming QB that was very similar to Josh Allen. Not sure why he transferred but his playing time has not been consistent. Hopefully he gets the starting job for Utah State next year.