2023-'24 NBA Season

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
American whites need more of that attitude towards blacks. Eastern europeans have no problem disrespecting them and letting them know about it and i think that mentality makes a huge difference in performance
i have found this to be true in my personal experience, as well. Upside Americans expect Whitey to be subservient and timid, and when we aren’t it shatters their world view.

NikoDuke

Mentor
www.espn.com/nba/insider/story/_/id/38898270/nba-rookie

An acquaintance ( not caste aware) sent me the above article asking if I felt similar to him, that the article was exhibiting favoritism for Wemby at Chet's expense.

Reading the article, it is painfully obvious that ESPN is doing exhibiting severe caste tendencies in the articles and trying to downplay Chet being superior to every other rookie , including Wemby.

They ridiculously mention that Chet being injured last year was a benefit as he had a year to study plays while Wemby had to actually play and thus, Chet is at an advantage. How is being injured and not being to play any meaningful games an advantage over some who got to play all year and receive specialized instruction and training through that time? Further, they state that Chet is more successful on the court as he is in a limited role while Wemby is struggling because his team expects to much of him.. Those who have watched both of them play recognize that Wemby is relatively struggling because HE is attempting to do too much and often chases the games at times. It's a matter of basketball IQ at this point...

I have delicately explained to my acquaintance that the NBA is all in on Wemby due to their desire to grow the game globally and such shouldn't be surprised by articles such as this. I didn't share that there is a full on caste system in sports and Wemby represents a wet dream for them. A mixed, "New European" with a self hating mother..

jphoss

Mentor
www.espn.com/nba/insider/story/_/id/38898270/nba-rookie

An acquaintance ( not caste aware) sent me the above article asking if I felt similar to him, that the article was exhibiting favoritism for Wemby at Chet's expense.

Reading the article, it is painfully obvious that ESPN is doing exhibiting severe caste tendencies in the articles and trying to downplay Chet being superior to every other rookie , including Wemby.

They ridiculously mention that Chet being injured last year was a benefit as he had a year to study plays while Wemby had to actually play and thus, Chet is at an advantage. How is being injured and not being to play any meaningful games an advantage over some who got to play all year and receive specialized instruction and training through that time? Further, they state that Chet is more successful on the court as he is in a limited role while Wemby is struggling because his team expects to much of him.. Those who have watched both of them play recognize that Wemby is relatively struggling because HE is attempting to do too much and often chases the games at times. It's a matter of basketball IQ at this point...

I have delicately explained to my acquaintance that the NBA is all in on Wemby due to their desire to grow the game globally and such shouldn't be surprised by articles such as this. I didn't share that there is a full on caste system in sports and Wemby represents a wet dream for them. A mixed, "New European" with a self hating mother..
If Chet continues to be the superior player this can be an avenue to take to ease the red-pilling of normies akin to pointing out the dominance of white te’s. A nice way to guide the conversation to the obviousness of the caste system

I’ll admit I bought into the Wemby hype just because of his rare physical stature. They said he’s 7’5 but can shoot and handle like a guard and can block shots like Mutombo. None of that has been seen so far and Chet is dominating the hell out of him. Chet is averaging 17 ppg while only putting up 10 shots as the 3rd option. Wemby is averaging 19 ppg while putting up 17 shots a game. His shooting percentages are atrocious, especially from 3 point. How is it possible when all his shots are essentially wide open. He’s only averaging 2.5 blocks a game too, not much ahead of Chet at 2 bpg. Looks like the media lied again. It’ll be interesting to see how they try and steal ROY from Chet

Snow Plow

Mentor
Duncan Robinson getting heavy minutes with Tyler Herro nursing an ankle injury.

He is shooting 24-41 from 3 and averaging 21.8 PPG in his last 5 games.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
There were a couple of nice games tonight. The Kings beat the Warriors behind 21 points from Kevin Huerter. Sabonis
just missed a triple double.

In the Mavs vs Rockets Game it was also entertaining. Luka Doncic scored 41 points, 9 rebounds, 9 assists & 2 steals.

On the Rockets Side Alperen Sengun scored 31 points, 9 rebounds, 5 assists and 2 blocks. He is averaging over 20 points
a game this year in only his 2nd season in the nba. Really talented young player to keep a close eye on! Sengun is only 21 years old.

Brad Holmeboy

Josh Giddey is currently being investigated by the NBA and having his name dragged through the mud by the media because he had a romantic relationship with a high school senior. The hypocrisy and the shamelessness here is just way too much.

First off Giddey just turned 21 less than 2 months ago and he looks like he could still be in high school. He also didn’t violate any law. But the most offensive thing about this is that the average afflete is literally a serial rapist.

I doubt there will be any legal action or discipline from the NBA but Giddey’s reputation has been completely destroyed. This is just more of the same propaganda tactics they use to teach people that white = bad and black = good

The pathetic DWF cucks in Minnesota sure let Giddey have it the other night

icsept

Master
Josh Giddey is currently being investigated by the NBA and having his name dragged through the mud by the media because he had a romantic relationship with a high school senior. The hypocrisy and the shamelessness here is just way too much.

First off Giddey just turned 21 less than 2 months ago and he looks like he could still be in high school. He also didn’t violate any law. But the most offensive thing about this is that the average afflete is literally a serial rapist.

I doubt there will be any legal action or discipline from the NBA but Giddey’s reputation has been completely destroyed. This is just more of the same propaganda tactics they use to teach people that white = bad and black = good

The pathetic DWF cucks in Minnesota sure let Giddey have it the other night

I’m worried for Giddey. The age of consent in California is 18. I’m sure it’s rarely and selectively prosecuted when it involves a 17 year old. However, Giddey is a big target with money. This could get ugly.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
SMH don’t fall for the jail bait Giddey.. especially when there is plenty of fine rail over 18. Ugly indeed

I’m worried for Giddey. The age of consent in California is 18. I’m sure it’s rarely and selectively prosecuted when it involves a 17 year old. However, Giddey is a big target with money. This could get ugly.
Oh my mistake I thought it happened in Oklahoma

Oklahoma age of consent is 16. It’s all arbitrary.
Yeah it’s all arbitrary. Like you said it happens all the time in California and they choose when to prosecute. If it’s a non White who cares but if it’s a white guy they’ll try and throw the book at him. I hear that her family isn’t cooperating with the police, that’s good, at least some white people are still willing to stick together What bothers me the most is the fake moral outrage over this whole thing

northwinds

Mentor
The Blacks and self-loathing Whites are forming a mob against Josh Giddey. Nobody seems to know how old either party was, where ‘this happened or if sexual relations were involved………but the mob wants him crucified because we got ‘Whitey’…….it’s pathetic

Bucky

Hall of Famer
The Blacks and self-loathing Whites are forming a mob against Josh Giddey. Nobody seems to know how old either party was, where ‘this happened or if sexual relations were involved………but the mob wants him crucified because we got ‘Whitey’…….it’s pathetic
I’m sure every black player in the league only screw girls of age. Dwight Howard would take either.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Congrats to Luka Doncic on becoming a father. He took a few games off for the birth of his first child. Baby Luka Magic!

SneakyQuick

Mentor

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Jokic currently leads the league in total points, rebounds, and assists. Remember basketball is a black man’s sport though white men can’t jump