2023-'24 NBA Season

Warhawk_46

Master
The media gaslighting machine is working overtime for this kid. He was hyped as the greatest prospect of ALL time, and I consistently hear about how he's exceeded expectations. Really?

He certainly has physical traits we haven't seen before, and those traits will allow him to have an impact. But he's a terrible shooter with one of the highest usage rates in the league. His FG% of 46% is terrible for a big (Jokic is 57.9%) and his 3pt% is a putrid 31%. That doesn't stop the worship.

Yet again tonight, 0-7 from the field and getting dominated by the 6'11" Valanciunas. He will never be a good enough shooter to play outside, and he'll never hold enough weight to play inside. I'm not trying to say this kid is bad or won't improve, but he's very much in the class as guys like Porzingis and Sabonis with some extra skills on defense.
I like Porzingis better as an offensive player. A better shooting touch and more creative from what I’ve seen

Porzingas is not quite the defender I had hoped he would become, but he still has ability to affect a lot of shots.

Last edited:

El Gringo

Mentor
Luka with another routine triple double! He really seams to be gelling with Kyrie and his center Gafford who was 12-12 from the field.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Dallas Mavs are 9-1 in their last 10 games. They are going for their 5th win in a row tonight against the Miami Heat.

Luka Doncic has 25 points so far in the game.

For the Miami Heat Tyler Herro is back for his 2nd game after a long injury. He has 21 points so far!

El Gringo

Mentor
Braun had a couple nice back to back dunks last night. The first one was over Gobert.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Braun had a couple nice back to back dunks last night. The first one was over Gobert.

The kid just has hops like a Good beer! :beer-toast1: So athletic with springs in his leagues. I love how even the blonde lady announcer even got
out of her chair. Wish he started but on the bright side he is playing alot more minutes than last year. His time to start will come in
the next year or two. If not in Denver then on another team. Way to go Christian Braun!

Last edited:

jphoss

Mentor
Lateral quickness, fast processing speed, the ability to push/pull the tempo, and the very important yet oddly ignored athletic trait of deceleration are all on display here. Traits whites excel at and all are more useful in athletic competitions than sprinting fast in a straight line

Logos5

Guru
Man, it gets exhausting going on Reddit and seeing people talk about how unathletic Jokic and Doncic are, which makes no sense considering these 'unathletic' players are dominating the NBA right now with their 3 point accuracy and defense, which also requires athleticism to keep up with the 'affletes'

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Man, it gets exhausting going on Reddit and seeing people talk about how unathletic Jokic and Doncic are, which makes no sense considering these 'unathletic' players are dominating the NBA right now with their 3 point accuracy and defense, which also requires athleticism to keep up with the 'affletes'

I agree but most posters on Reddit and X(Twitter) are normies who are similar to dwf's. I would go to other sites. Just on youtube alone I
see more & more people commenting about white players getting little or no respect across the board. Let's hope this continues with
more people waking up in this anti white world we live in!

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
I agree but most posters on Reddit and X(Twitter) are normies who are similar to dwf's. I would go to other sites. Just on youtube alone I
see more & more people commenting about white players getting little or no respect across the board. Let's hope this continues with
I mean, audiences are seeing white players dominate football (ex: McCaffrey, Bosa, Watt, Kelce, etc) and basketball (Jokic, Doncic, Sabonis, Reaves, etc) and baseball (Harper, Trout, countless) and eventually that is going to wake even the drunkest fans up.

It is a dreadfully slow process but the system is surely cracking.

Laybrick

Lebron will never let Reeves be a true star on his team. The Nuggets should trade for Reeves, he could be every bit as good as Murray who's a great player but injury prone.

I would still encourage people to post there. Tactfully and subtly. You'll find more agreement than you might realize. Reddit is very left wing, but Twitter has a sizeable cohort sympathetic to us as long as you avoid the black part of it. I still post on Reddit though, and even when I'm downvoted there are plenty of people who will agree. Nothing can change if we remain in echo chambers.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I would still encourage people to post there. Tactfully and subtly. You'll find more agreement than you might realize. Reddit is very left wing, but Twitter has a sizeable cohort sympathetic to us as long as you avoid the black part of it. I still post on Reddit though, and even when I'm downvoted there are plenty of people who will agree. Nothing can change if we remain in echo chambers.

I agree but I just expect on certain websites to see alot more anti white racism. It's everywhere but on some websites it's so over the top!
To defeat your enemy you must face them never flinching with no fear. Always speak the truth in life and online!

A bit late to post this, but Payton Pritchard is starting to look like he has all star potential. Boston has had the #1 seed locked up, so they've let the (almost entirely white) bench take over the last two games.

The Celtics bench went 2-0 to close the season, Pritchard leading the way with back to back 30+ point performances and a near triple double. Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk also chipped in a 26 point performance. The Celtics lone black starter in the season finale had 1 point.

Although the C's only feature Porzingis in the starting lineup, him plus their white bench players would easily be a playoff team. It goes to show how white players like Pritchard are expected to defer to their black teammates but shine when let off the leash.

I look for Pritchard, Kornet, Hauser and Porzingis to have a big role in what I expect to be an Eastern conference title run.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
The Warriors were eliminated from the playoffs by the Sacramento Kings.
So we get to see more of Sabonis and less of Draymond. That's a good thing.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

I totally agree with you. I just wish Kevin Huerter wasn't out with an injury because the Kings usually have 2 white starters!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The Kings now have to beat the Pelicans tomorrow to get the 8 seed. They started as the 10 so they needed two wins to advance in.

On the Eastern side, unfortunately the White friendly Heat lost by 1 point for the 7 seed. Now they will have to beat the winner of the 9 vs 10 tomorrow to secure the 8 spot.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Kings now have to beat the Pelicans tomorrow to get the 8 seed. They started as the 10 so they needed two wins to advance in.

On the Eastern side, unfortunately the White friendly Heat lost by 1 point for the 7 seed. Now they will have to beat the winner of the 9 vs 10 tomorrow to secure the 8 spot.

The Heat mainly lost because both Jimmy Butler and Tyler Herro couldn't hit the side of the ocean. At least Herro had 8 assists.