2022 NFL Week 10

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If Kupp is out for a while, this year will be a true wasteland for White WRs. Renfrow is on IR, Thielen has been significantly demoted in his usage. Other than that there are backups who get catches now and then, but if Cooper's out the rest of this season is going to resemble the dark, dark NFL years of the early and mid 1990s when it comes to White WRs.

Warhawk_46

Master
If Kupp is out for a while, this year will be a true wasteland for White WRs. Renfrow is on IR, Thielen has been significantly demoted in his usage. Other than that there are backups who get catches now and then, but if Cooper's out the rest of this season is going to resemble the dark, dark NFL years of the early and mid 1990s when it comes to White WRs.
Hoping that Kupp will be able to come back in a few weeks… with enough time to put up the 1,000 yard season he is about 200 yards shy of. Very important he continues to put up those milestone seasons.

Theilan getting phased out is very frustrating. The Vikings are a stronger team when both he and Jefferson are involved in the game plan. No reason Adam shouldn’t be catching 6-7 passes a game.

NEP01

Guru
Great to see Josh McDaniels suffer such a brutal loss. When he said "It was a fumble" at his first Raiders press conference, it was a revealing sign of his character to diminish his former team to pander to his new one. He waited 12 years for his 2nd chance, and his 2-7 after inheriting a playoff team.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
We just see the situation differently. If you would like me to leave the site just let me know. I've stated out of respect for you I would stop with the nick names. However, today what set you off was me stating a fact - that Justin Fields threw a pick six. I used a nick name which I have stated I will not do anymore. That was a fact.
A lot of White QBs threw a pick today. So what? So what? Overall Fields had a good game.

I do not want you to leave the site. Anything but. You are extremely valuable and have made tremendous contributions for a long time. Honestly, I just may have folded the site before without the efforts of you and a handful of others to keep it going as the search engines blacklisted us, as I've come close to doing a few times and still consider doing at times. How about just toning it down when it comes to Black QBs? These weekly threads (and the college football one too) are supposed to be about celebrating our White athletes. Yet there always seems to be more rooting against Black QBs than there is rooting for White QBs. Last week Tom Brady went over 100,000 career passing yards, as incredible and monumental an achievement as there has ever been in the NFL, yet it barely registered a blip here. To me that's telling. In general I think there's too much bitching and whining and repetition of the same talking points from some posters. Yes, the Caste System exists, it's been here for a long time and is not going anywhere. Yes, there's a New World Order and a Great Replacement and a Great Reset taking place, how about putting it aside once a week and just celebrate and appreciate our "overachievers."

One of the best ways to support the continuance of White QBs is to post about just how good so many are. I'm much more interested in how well White QBs are doing than the fact that Justin Fields threw a pick in a game in which he also had over 300 yards and 4 TDs.

You know, when commercials come on, about all I see is Blacks and other non-Whites. Blacks are in positions of leadership and authority all through this society. A lot of it is artificial and fake in this Empire of Lies. The Caste System has gone society wide. The Great Replacement is well underway and is close to a fait accompli. About the only place White heroes are still permitted is in sports. Obviously not as many as there should be in some sports, but they're still there, unlike everywhere else. That's why I enjoy rooting for them, rather than concentrating on the countless negative things taking place. I started this site to primarily root for and celebrate White athletes and I still feel the same way.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
A lot of White QBs threw a pick today. So what? So what? Overall Fields had a good game.

I do not want you to leave the site. Anything but. You are extremely valuable and have made tremendous contributions for a long time. Honestly, I may just have folded the site before without the efforts of you and a handful of others to keep it going as the search engines blacklisted us. How about just toning it down when it comes to Black QBs? These weekly threads (and the college football one too) are supposed to be about celebrating our White athletes. Yet there always seems to be more rooting against Black QBs than there is rooting for White QBs. Last week Tom Brady went over 100,000 career passing yards, as incredible and monumental achievement as there has ever been in the NFL, yet it barely registered a blip here. To me that's telling. In general I think there's too much bitching and whining and repetition of the same talking points from some posters. Yes, the Caste System exists, it's been here for a long time and is not going anywhere. Yes, there's a New World Order and a Great Replacement and a Great Reset taking place, how about putting it aside once a week and just celebrate and appreciate our "overachievers."

One of the best ways to support the continuance of White QBs is to post about just how good so many are. I'm much more interested in how well White QBs are doing than the fact that Justin Fields threw a pick in a game in which he also had over 300 yards and 4 TDs.

You know, when commercials come on, about all I see is Blacks and other non-Whites. Blacks are in positions of leadership and authority all through this society. A lot of it is artificial and fake in this Empire of Lies. The Caste System has gone society wide. The Great Replacement is well underway and is close to a fait accompli. About the only place White heroes are still permitted is in sports. Obviously not as many as there should be in some sports, but they're still there, unlike everywhere else. That's why I enjoy rooting for them, rather than concentrating on the countless negative things taking place. I started this site to primarily root for and celebrate White athletes and I still feel the same way.

Understood. I'll tone down the criticism of black qbs. I will stand by my post I made in this week's college football thread though recognizing Drake Maye as the best QB in college football but for obvious reasons not getting the recognition he deserves as such.

I do still think it's healthy to keep a watchful eye on the black qb propaganda but will do so moving forward with concrete examples.

Great to see Rodgers win one over the Cowboys!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yes today was hard to swallow. I enjoy watching Cooper Kupp as much as anyone here. I believe he is the best receiver in the game. To
see what he dealt with today because of poor qb play just was hard to watch. Stafford is amazing and he helps make Kupp that much
better. It sickens me that we don't have more depth. The young guys need to step it up as Thielen is in his 30's and Kupp is just about
there although he doesn't play like it. I too was hoping to see Pierce have a good game today but we will hope for next Sunday.

Warhawk_46

Master
I’m not able to watch tonight’s game (picking up the family from the airport) but what is going on with McCaffrey? 6 rushes for 14 yards?? Looks like his first couple were good (5 and 7 yards) but been no gains or loss of yards since.

His backup is avg. 5 yards per carry.

Is it bad playcalling? Bad blocking?

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I’m not able to watch tonight’s game (picking up the family from the airport) but what is going on with McCaffrey? 6 rushes for 14 yards?? Looks like his first couple were good (5 and 7 yards) but been no gains or loss of yards since.

His backup is avg. 5 yards per carry.

Is it bad playcalling? Bad blocking?
Ran him four times in a row. Twice off tackle and then twice up the middle. Once at the 2 yard line, but everyone in the stadium knew he was getting it. Right up the middle with all 11 Chargers in the box. Impossible to go anywhere on his last two carries. His back up going sweeps and better blocking.

Amazing how these head coaches outsmart themselves on a weekly basis.

Also I saw two rumors today - One was that the Raiders wanted to tank this year, get rid of Carr and draft the Ohio St Quota. Second was that members of the Packers offensive line want the quota starting over Rodgers. The caste system is going hard after the QB position.
I wish those rumors weren't true but knowing the way the caste system is they probably are. I was very happy when Rodgers led his team to an epic comeback OT win today. That'll be a good one to throw in the naysayers' faces. Rodgers is a) White and b) unvaxxed, which makes him a Double Bad Man in the eyes of the (((media))). The idea that a Hall of Fame caliber QB like him should be benched is laughable.

I called out the Lions for being stupid for wanting to get rid of Goff. If the rumor about the Raiders is true, they're even stupider because Carr is an even better quarterback than Goff. They have a legitimate franchise QB in their pocket and they want to throw it all away? Insanity.

Troy Reeder sighting on the Chargers, nice to see him get another opportunity after the other L.A. team unceremoniously and unfairly dumped him.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Reeder in only because starter Murray suffered an apparent concussion early in the game.

Fox and Tranquil started and of course Bosa is injured. Nieman is also getting snaps along with Reeder.

The officiating crew looks to be even blacker than the players on the two teams. Are there any White ones or are they all of the Magical Race?

Warhawk_46

Master
Ran him four times in a row. Twice off tackle and then twice up the middle. Once at the 2 yard line, but everyone in the stadium knew he was getting it. Right up the middle with all 11 Chargers in the box. Impossible to go anywhere on his last two carries. His back up going sweeps and better blocking.
That is so frustrating to know once again, coaches are running him into brick walls and then utilize the backups on the outside in space.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
That is so frustrating to know once again, coaches are running him into brick walls and then utilize the backups on the outside in space.
There is no logical explanation as to why this is done to one of the fastest running backs in the NFL? Play to his strengths. He
is not Derick Henry. Big backs push the pile. Scat backs and Average Size Running Backs use their speed more. Why don't others
see this? How can the coach's and offensive coordinators set a guy up for failure. They are also not passing to him much either.
Very strange for a guy that can do it all. Just my two cents not that it will change anything.

icsept

Master
Mitchell getting all the carries with the fullback. CMac used as a decoy, blocker, or watching from the sideline.

Kaptain

Master
Just no excuse to have McCaffrey standing on the sidelines. Mitchell may be running well but cmac opens up the whole offense. Ridiculous. Then they run him after several runs in a row by Mitchell. Geez, get him in space for heaven's sake.

Warhawk_46

Master
Just no excuse to have McCaffrey standing on the sidelines. Mitchell may be running well but cmac opens up the whole offense. Ridiculous. Then they run him after several runs in a row by Mitchell. Geez, get him in space for heaven's sake.
I read an article where the sports “journalist” was saying his best value is as a decoy…

Absurd. He is the best all-around back in the league. If he running doves get him behind a fullback. Give him tosses to the outside and get him in space.

Flint

Mentor
TD McCaffrey! He’ll get his touches. It’s better he’s not in on every play (even though I’d prefer it).