2022 NFL Playoffs Divisional Round

NikoDuke

Mentor
Is Greg Olsen anti caste with his commentary? It's subtle but, I'm getting that sense.

Rocky B

Master
MVP Josh Johnson with the fumble for no reason. The best players play. Explain to me how this guy is on his 13th team in 10 years?
How many white scrub qb's would still be in the nfl with his lousy career stats? No that is what you call a league playing guys not
because of talent but because of it's what they want to push on Amerikka 24/7.
That was just plain pathetic...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
A two TD deficit is most likely too much to overcome unless Purdy by some miracle returns

The Hock

Master
Cultural marxism at it's zenith right now. All of these college churn out sheep that were indoctrinated with the same BS, those students all get hired by every globo homo million/billion dollar organization. That is why every company is spewing out the same BS in their formulaic commercials.
Well put. The formula is so obvious. Noticing it should wake up an lot of people.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Let's hope the 49ers give Purdy a cortisone shot at half time. Shanahan deserves the blame for having Johnson on the roster as the back up.

Kaptain

Master
Johnson still has total deer in headlights look. Total disaster. One after the other. I'm not too impressed with the Eagles. The niners defense actually looked pretty good but one hand catches, a bevy of bs calls, and a deer in headlights Johnson handing the ball over is hard to overcome.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
In a positive bit of news "Rigged" is trending on twitter regarding the NFL's officiating.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Johnson was actually drafted in '08, so he's in his 15th season not his 10th as the announcers said. And with all that experience everyone is surprised when he can occasionally throw an accurate seven yard pass.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Johnson still has total deer in headlights look. Total disaster. One after the other. I'm not too impressed with the Eagles. The niners defense actually looked pretty good but one hand catches, a bevy of bs calls, and a deer in headlights Johnson handing the ball over is hard to overcome.

Pretty hard to believe he is a 36 year old with 15 years of experience.

Warhawk_46

Master
In a positive bit of news "Rigged" is trending on twitter regarding the NFL's officiating.
That is good to see, as it is abundantly clear that the Eagles are the NFL’s preferred team. I predict the Chiefs will get calls their way as well. The leave, run by cultural Marxists, wants nothing more than two black quarterbacks in the Super Bowl.

Kaptain

Master
MVP Josh Johnson with the fumble for no reason. The best players play. Explain to me how this guy is on his 13th team in 10 years?
How many white scrub qb's would still be in the nfl with his lousy career stats? No that is what you call a league playing guys not
It's amazing how many of these black quarterbacks remain in the league after they were proven to be horrible and have lost their athletic ability - the only thing that they came into the league with. As somewhat of a Viking fan I can remember 2 "new breed" quarterbacks that initially the media and dwfs were overlyexcited about - Joe Webb and Tarvarius Jackson. They were both immediate flops but went on to have 9 and 10 year careers as backups collecting a paycheck.

Well, when a white player screws up, the DWFs blame all white players; but when a black QB screws up, the DWFs become hyper-individualists.

Johnson is an amazing example, but the DWFs will not learned a thing from it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
That is good to see, as it is abundantly clear that the Eagles are the NFL’s preferred team. I predict the Chiefs will get calls their way as well. The leave, run by cultural Marxists, wants nothing more than two black quarterbacks in the Super Bowl.

I agree about the later game with officiating. Any news on Purdy?

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
OK, well Purdy didn't get a shot at halftime.
Ok... Go Bengals

Is it just me or why does every team in the NFL now have a 3/5 white O-Line? In the past there used to be some variation between teams.

Looks like the refs were instructed to give every 50/50 call and even 40/60 call in favour of the team with the black starting QB.

Warhawk_46

Master
So if I see this correctly, J Johnson is now hurt. CMC is a far better quarterback anyway I’d wager. If nothing else, this game illustrates how a team with Super Bowl aspirations cannot have a complete turd on the roster even as a 4th string one.