2022 NFL Draft

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Chris Simms has Alec Pierce as the third best receiver going into the draft, nice to see:

No. 3 Alec Pierce: Cincinnati
What Simms Said:
“Nobody can run with Alec Pierce. He runs by everybody, there’s nobody that can run with this kid. He’s in the conversation for the best route runner in the whole draft. His ability to get off the line of scrimmage with different releases and do it like a pro, whether it be the footwork, the hands, it’s as good as it gets.”

Red Raider

Mentor
Purdue WR David Bell ran in the high 4.6 - 4.7 range. I’ll give him credit as he was very good during the season but a time like that for a White Wr would be the end of his potential pro prospects.
That’s what they did to Jake Wieneke, was never even given an opportunity, released before the preseason and never signed by an NFL team again. Spent 3 months in the NFL. He’s doing well in the CFL now though.

El Gringo

Mentor
Elite times for Conner. Absolutely racial bias he wasn't invited to Combine.

Horvath's strength and size should get him to The League. Probably as a FB/H-Back though...

Slower than expected for McGrew! Perhaps injuries got the best of him during his college career.

Borghi was rehabbing so it is what it is. Resume is excellent and he looked pretty stout in the pictures posted in that article.

Don't know much about Fagot, besides he plays for Black Power Louisville and is a Kentucky kid. Perhaps he'll get a look at USFL/XFL.

Karlaftis is a big man with that 4.71! I predicted a high 4.6 for him so not too far off!
I guess it was windy and cold day at the Purdue pro day which definitely could have affected Karlaftis and Horvaths time. I was hoping for a 4.49 from Horvath but a 4.57 from such a large man in the wind is awesome. His 31 reps on the bench and his shuttle time were better than any back in the combine.

https://wsbt.com/amp/sports/content/nfl-hopeful-zander-horvath-has-impressive-pro-day-at-purdue

icsept

Master
Chris Simms has Alec Pierce as the third best receiver going into the draft, nice to see:

What Simms Said:
“Nobody can run with Alec Pierce. He runs by everybody, there’s nobody that can run with this kid. He’s in the conversation for the best route runner in the whole draft. His ability to get off the line of scrimmage with different releases and do it like a pro, whether it be the footwork, the hands, it’s as good as it gets.”

Chris Simms is sneaky fair. I remember him being the only national guy questioning the Covid protocols in the beginning.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I really hope Horvath does not get the Ryan Nall treatment. He really would have no issues being a 1k yard rusher in the NFL if actually given a chance. It’s important we document this stuff and start bringing our arguments out of the site - get on social media, find out the email addresses of sports writers. We can easily make a list of players and present the info. There is no argument, we have the facts to back up the existence of the caste system.

Red Raider

Mentor
Trey McBride may have solidified himself as TE1 with his 40 today. He ran between 4.53-4.56. He is a complete TE and should be a day 1 starter.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I really hope Horvath does not get the Ryan Nall treatment. He really would have no issues being a 1k yard rusher in the NFL if actually given a chance. It’s important we document this stuff and start bringing our arguments out of the site - get on social media, find out the email addresses of sports writers. We can easily make a list of players and present the info. There is no argument, we have the facts to back up the existence of the caste system.

I agree. The Chicago Bears recently let Ryan Nall become a free agent. Nall is 26 years of age and it's a crime how he got splinters on his a** from riding the bench in his
prime years. Will any team give him a chance? Its' doubtfull as they've screwed Andy Isabella the same way. Here are two guys that can be stars on the grid iron and they
do not want whites excelling at these positions. Hoping for the best for both Nall and Isabella.

As for Horvath it will all depend on if a team drafts him in the lower rounds. If not he will have to get signed as a undrafted free agent and he will. Then he neeeds to just stay healthy and hope he is on a team that gives him a fair chance. Horvath can be successful in the right system but he needs enough touch's. At minimum 10 a game in my opinion.

El Gringo

Mentor
Horvath was the fastest and most athletic of all the draft eligible players for Purdue but will probably go undrafted..
FPC-gueXwA0Dhm1

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Spectacular performance by Horvath. What's been very noticeable in recent years is how few three-down bellcow running backs have been available, meaning of course Black bellcow backs since running back is still a Blacks-only position. Last year Najeh Harris and Javonte Williams were the only ones, which is pathetic. Horvath should be a Day One or Day Two three-down powerback bellcow prospect, but if he's drafted at all it'll be as the dreaded fullback/H-Back, basically the Ryan Nall treatment as has been pointed out by others.

Here's an article about his pro day, which has a video of him running the 40. The dude is powerful looking, fast and strong, fantastic combination for Blacks but peculiarly not for Whites:

NFL hopeful Zander Horvath has impressive pro day at Purdue

https://wsbt.com/sports/content/nfl-hopeful-zander-horvath-has-impressive-pro-day-at-purdue

Warhawk_46

Master
He is the epitome of he three-down back. Honestly he looked like Steven Jackson, muscular as all get out and able to shoulder the load. Of course Jackson was black so of course he could be a great running back while Horvath is white so ride the pine he must.

El Gringo

Mentor
Spectacular performance by Horvath. What's been very noticeable in recent years is how few three-down bellcow running backs have been available, meaning of course Black bellcow backs since running back is still a Blacks-only position. Last year Najeh Harris and Javonte Williams were the only ones, which is pathetic. Horvath should be a Day One or Day Two three-down powerback bellcow prospect, but if he's drafted at all it'll be as the dreaded fullback/H-Back, basically the Ryan Nall treatment as has been pointed out by others.

Here's an article about his pro day, which has a video of him running the 40. The dude is powerful looking, fast and strong, fantastic combination for Blacks but peculiarly not for Whites:

NFL hopeful Zander Horvath has impressive pro day at Purdue

https://wsbt.com/sports/content/nfl-hopeful-zander-horvath-has-impressive-pro-day-at-purdue
Right on the money Don with the hb/fullback BS. As long as guys like Horvath and pro bowler “juice” are catching the the ball instead of carrying it everything is kosher for some reason.

Last edited:

TwentyTwo

Master
Keep an eye on this former championship QB at D2 Ferris State / dominant LaCrosse Player at Maryland ...i expect him to make an impact as a WR in the NFL!
But Jared Bernhardt (6'-1" 195) could play DB too! Never gave 40 time a Pro Day ...but would guess anywhere from 4.46-4.52
Check out the video...he can do what Chris Hogan did...

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog...player-jared-bernhardt-in-the-draft-this-year

https://247sports.com/college/maryl...per-Maryland-lacrosse-Ferris-State-184017309/

There Are Going To Be 31 NFL Teams Which Make The Idiotic Decision To Not Take Former Maryland Lacrosse Player Jared Bernhardt In The Draft This Year
GettyImages-1231994183.681a3b77.jpeg

Leonardfan ...my bad for the confusion; hoping Trevor Penning can become the next Andrew Whitworth

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
@TwentyTwo - No worries at all!

Here's some cuck on twitter with his defense of Kyle Hamilton

Ben Fennell

@BenFennell_NFL

·
17h

Kyle Hamilton plays faster than his 40 time Trey McBride plays slower than his 40 time You have a great assessment of their speed - if you, ya know - just watch them play football! These times/tests don't all of a sudden outweigh everything they've done on the field.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
@TwentyTwo - No worries at all!

Here's some cuck on twitter with his defense of Kyle Hamilton

Ben Fennell

@BenFennell_NFL

·
17h

Kyle Hamilton plays faster than his 40 time Trey McBride plays slower than his 40 time You have a great assessment of their speed - if you, ya know - just watch them play football! These times/tests don't all of a sudden outweigh everything they've done on the field.

Lol. What a cuck.

I'll bet to this guy every white player is slower than his time and every black is faster than his time.

Red Raider

Mentor
Texas Tech pro day underway, saw reports that LB Colin Schooler ran a 4.65. That’s a great time for him and he’s a great player, I think he’ll carve out a NFL career. I’ll be on the lookout for McLane Mannix’s numbers too, I have a feeling he’s a pretty athletic guy.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Schooler is the ideal sideline to sideline LB. I assumed he was sticking around for another year, guess I was wrong! Both the Schoolers should on nfl rosters this year.

Red Raider

Mentor
Another guy showing GREAT athleticism, he was supposed to be unathletic according to the media!

LB Colin Schooler - Texas Tech
40: 4.65
Vert: 37.5”
Broad: 10’5”
Shuttle: 4.28
3 cone: 6.96
Bench: 22 reps

Speed, check. Explosion, check. Agility, check. Strength, check. Top 5 NCAA career tackles, check.
Someone draft this man!

RB Clint Ratkovich - NIU
40: 4.64
Vert: 34”
Broad: 10’2”
Shuttle: 4.32
3 cone: 7.18
Bench: 31 reps

Ratkovich performed well too, no one expected him to be an elite athlete but he showed he has plenty of athleticism. 31 reps would’ve been 2nd out of all positions at the combine.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Man that is some strength for a rb/fb. Amazing. I would be happy to be able to to 20 reps. 31 blows my mind away!

Red Raider

Mentor
Finally found pro day numbers for S Reed Blankenship. Solid numbers for Luke Masterson and Jack Fagot, 2 guys who may get a training camp spot and have started at both S/LB.

S Reed Blankenship - Middle Tennessee
40: 4.51
Vert: 33.5”
Broad: 10’1”
Bench: 15 reps

LB Luke Masterson - Wake Forest
6’2” 234lbs
Vert: 34.5”
3 cone: 7.00

DB Jack Fagot - Louisville
6’0 3/8” 194lbs
40: 4.60
Vert: 39”
Broad: 10’4”
Shuttle: 4.15
Bench: 11 reps

EDGE Scott Patchan - Colorado State
6’5” 251lbs
40: 4.68
Vert: 32.5”
Broad: 9’11”
Bench: 29 reps
Spent 7 years in college so a bit older, would definitely spend a day 3 pick on him though.

WR McLane Mannix - Texas Tech
40: 4.52
Vert: 38.5”
3 cone: 7.09
Bench: 16 reps
Mannix was well on his way to becoming a draft pick until he transferred to Texas Tech where he dealt with injuries and never was able to crack the starting lineup.

Looking for pro day numbers for App State WR Thomas Hennigan, one of my favorite players in the draft.

Last edited:

Red Raider

Mentor
This one was so interesting I had to make a separate post.

WR Jake Parker - Howard Payne
6’1” 210lbs
Vert: 36.5”
Broad: 10’2”
Shuttle: 4.02
3 cone: 6.85
Bench: 19 reps

Wow what a pro day for Jake Parker! He has a cool story, he was a HS teammate of Patrick Mahomes, spent 2014 at JUCO and 2015 at Texas Tech. Left football and spent 3 years working on the oil fields, came back to play D3 at Howard Payne in 2019. In 2021 he went 55-1113-13 receiving and also added a rush TD and punt return TD. He had 2282 receiving yards in his 3 seasons and was an All-American. Mahomes retweeted his pro day numbers so that should give him some exposure.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Alec Pierce highlights. He deserves to be a first round pick!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Finally found pro day numbers for S Reed Blankenship. Solid numbers for Luke Masterson and Jack Fagot, 2 guys who may get a training camp spot and have started at both S/LB.

S Reed Blankenship - Middle Tennessee
40: 4.51
Vert: 33.5”
Broad: 10’1”
Bench: 15 reps

LB Luke Masterson - Wake Forest
6’2” 234lbs
Vert: 34.5”
3 cone: 7.00

DB Jack Fagot - Louisville
6’0 3/8” 194lbs
40: 4.60
Vert: 39”
Shuttle: 4.15
Bench: 11 reps

EDGE Scott Patchan - Colorado State
6’5” 251lbs
40: 4.68
Vert: 32.5”
Broad: 9’11”
Bench: 29 reps
Spent 7 years in college so a bit older, would definitely spend a day 3 pick on him though.

WR McLane Mannix - Texas Tech
Vert: 38.5”
3 cone: 7.09
Bench: 16 reps
Mannix was well on his way to becoming a draft pick until he transferred to Texas Tech where he dealt with injuries and never was able to crack the starting lineup.

Looking for pro day numbers for App State WR Thomas Hennigan, one of my favorite players in the draft.

Blankenship is an nfl starter. Great time and his production blows Hamilton out of the water.

Patchan was one of the best pass rushers in college football this year. If he picked a better original school to attend than Miami he would have had received more playing time.

Warhawk_46

Master
Alex Pierce is the best wide receiver in the draft. Seriously put a green jersey on him and he looks like Jordy Nelson. Smooth stride, chews up grass, sure hands. An elite prospect through and through.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer

What Simms Said:

Here's a video about Simm's top five quarterbacks. Pierce is number 3.

The talk about Pierce starts around 18:35 and ends at 26:40.