2022 College Football Week 3

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
INT Cooper DeJean!
he’s playing GREAT! after perfectly jumping a route earlier, he dropped a would-be interception that would’ve been a walk-in pick six, or we’d be talking about a multiple-interception game. he’s really playing well.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Will Shipley and Clemson are off to a 10-0 lead. Shipley has 5 rushes for 35 yards and a touchdown. He is at 7 yards per carry so far!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i don’t know how Hudson Clark will measure out for the “scouts” at the next level, but he’s clearly head and shoulders above any of the defensive blacks *tm* that Arkansas trots out there alongside him. he’s far and away the Razorbacks best cover guy.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Clemson Freshman LB Wade Woodazz number 17 getting some reps with the first defense makes a great stop! I believe his younger brother is on their recruiting radar.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
i don’t know how Hudson Clark will measure out for the “scouts” at the next level, but he’s clearly head and shoulders above any of the defensive blacks *tm* that Arkansas trots out there alongside him. he’s far and away the Razorbacks best cover guy.

Thanks JC. I hope I get to see an Arkansas game so I see Mr. Clark in action.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
While looking over the Georgia boxscore to see the excellent statistics of Bowers and McConkey, I couldn’t help but notice the exact opposite for SC. The freakishly bizarre looking ka lergi Rattler really stunk it up against what should be a good test of his NFL prospects. Wasn’t this guy once hyped as a potential overall #1 pick? I doubt he’ll even be draftable at the rate he’s going.

The new hyped quota from Florida is having another terrible game. The draft cucks really jumped the gun on this guys, taking the bait after one game. Hopefully they feel like the fools they are.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Rice WR Luke McCaffrey had a monster game. 10 catches for 105 and 2 touchdowns.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
North Dakota State is playing at the U of A Wildcats in Arizona. Early 3rd quarter with NDS leading 21-17.
Hunter Luepke has 13 rushes for 64 yards and 1 td so far! Hope they can pull of the upset!

TwentyTwo

Master
YES INDEED WL! The 245lb Majestic Beast Hunter Luepke putting on a show ...Displaying some stop/step cutting ability! Power and Burst! 38 yard TD Run up the middle! 106 yards rushing on 15 carries & 2 TD's + 2 rec 56 yards & TD!

Bison up 28- 24 late 3rd Qtr over PAC 12 Arizona

Kudos to Will Shipley 12 -139-2 and Tucker Gregg (Ga.St) 23 - 100 -2

FCS
RB Bronson Yoder (W&M) had 134 yards rushing on 17 carries & 3 TD's

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Update towards the end of the 3rd quarter. Hunter Luepke has over 100 yards rushing and 2 tds on the ground with 56 yards
receiving and 1 td through the air. He is a senior and he reminds me so much of Toby Gerhart. NDS is up 28-24 with one
quarter of football left.

In a fair world Hunter Luepke should be a sure nfl draft pick and not just as a blocking fullback. The kid has great wheels to go with
power and elusiveness.

Sorry TwentyTwo. You beat me by 1 minute. :)

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I don't know how we missed this one. Transfer running back Samson Evans had an incredible night to help beat ASU tonight!
He ran the ball 35 times for 257 yards and 1 td! Wow almost a 300 yard game! He is amazing and Iowa should have let him
run the ball. I don't blame kids for going to a school that will actually play him.

iu

Two White Running backs dominate pac-12 schools in the same state on the same night.
Where is the usa scum media? When a team with five black starters won the ncaa basketball title in the 1960’s it was top sports propaganda news. (even though the sixth man, white, was the reason they won)

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
don’t forget the performance of Griffin Hebert, the “tight end” with wide receiver speed for Louisiana Tech. in an otherwise lopsided game against Clemson, Hebert once again stood out for the Bulldogs, hauling in 5 catches for a game-high 122 receiving yards, including the longest play from scrimmage in the game: a 46-yard catch.

through 3 games, Hebert is averaging over 30 yards per catch and has shown his breakaway speed against all opponents. he has busted big plays in every contest: the aforementioned 46 yards against Clemson, a 63-yard catch-and-run touchdown against SFA, and a 75-yard catch-and-run touchdown versus Missouri.

he’s an ELITE and ELECTRIC talent.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Watched the first half of the Iowa game - offense looked a little more competent. Defense pitched a shutout - easily one of the best units in the country. More teams should emulate the Iowa defense - especially in the midwest.

Samson Evans with a dominant performance, one of the best by a running back this season! 35 times for 257 yards and a TD - First time a MAC team has defeated a PAC 12 team. It's great to see a White guy run all over Herm Edwards coal roster. Thanks @white lightning for bringing this to everyone's attention.

The media's quota hype job from Florida struggled once again versus a terrible USF team - he threw 2 INTs. So far his ratio for TD to INT is 0/4. He was hyped as a top 15 prospect coming into the season despite having no track record of success. The excuses will be out there for him all season, whether it be "experts" or amateur draft cucks.

Overall looks like we had several White running backs hit the 100 yard mark besides Evans dominant performance once again punching holes through one of the original pillars of the caste system that White athletes are incapable of playing running back. I am sure @Rocky B is happy with yesterdays results!