2022 College Football Week 3

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Week 3 kicks off tonight.

Louisville - FSU - It's like watching two HBCU's - easy pass
Air Force - Wyoming - lots of White playmakers in this game. Brad Roberts is one of the best RBs in the country

Looking ahead to tomorrow - looks like a solid slate of cupcake games for many teams as conference play begins to ramp up in the next few weeks.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The FSU quota got hurt. A White athlete replaced him. That’s all I know.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Haha Great start to the season for Louisville. Head cuck Scott Satterfield has been a major disappointment. He's fallen in line with countless of other coaches leaving white friendlier jobs for more Affletes. Not working out for him so far! Bad news, we'll get another year of this cuck because of his highly ranked crootin classes, LOL.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The FSU quota got hurt. A White athlete replaced him. That’s all I know.
Hopefully for the year. Looks like Rodemaker was more efficient than the quota too.

Since we are in a race war where blacks commit heinous crimes including rape and murder on Whites everyday I have no issue cheering for an injury to a black on the football field.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Haha Great start to the season for Louisville. Head cuck Scott Satterfield has been a major disappointment. He's fallen in line with countless of other coaches leaving white friendlier jobs for more Affletes. Not working out for him so far! Bad news, we'll get another year of this cuck because of his highly ranked crootin classes, LOL.
Yea he’s an all time cuck. BSPN ran a story yesterday about the recent black quarterback history at Louisville - more of the same ******** where blacks like Lamar Jackson and the current mediocre quota were attracted to Louisville because of Bridgewater. Can’t imagine a White athlete stating he went to a school due to the success of a White player - the double standard has been normalized and we are racist for pointing it out.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Yea he’s an all time cuck. BSPN ran a story yesterday about the recent black quarterback history at Louisville - more of the same ******** where blacks like Lamar Jackson and the current mediocre quota were attracted to Louisville because of Bridgewater. Can’t imagine a White athlete stating he went to a school due to the success of a White player - the double standard has been normalized and we are racist for pointing it out.

haha Local news rag is also enamored with Cards new OC, because hes black, White, and Native. Most of the focus on the pow wow side of him. Pathetic school and city...

When White Athletes choose a school like Iowa or Wisconsin, they always mention they liked the culture there. That's about as close as honkeys can get to expressing in-group preference.

Phall

Master
Bowers has elite top-end speed. Last season, he caught a long touchdown where he got to run in straight line with the ball for 50+ yards. He was clocked as the "fastest player of the week" in terms of miles-per-hour (not really a football metric, but shows his ability). Usually these end-around plays are designed for slot receivers.
Also, check out Stetson Bennett with the PANCAKE block. A few plays like that and famous Gamecock Jadeveon Clowney might not have been drafted at all.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
it’s nice to see Georgia featuring two White receivers: tight end Bowers and wideout McConkey. Purdue is being led by two overachievers, as well: wideout Charlie Jones is on pace for another 100+-yard game (6 for 56 in the first half) and tight end Payne Durham (5 for 46). if only more teams were like this!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
if offensive coaches truly did “evaluate” players, then athletes like Syracuse quarterback Garrett Shrader would creat HUGE match up problems. at 6-foot-4, 245lbs, he’s an adequate passer and a very good runner. just imagine how difficult it would be to defend an offense that features a running back (or two, or perhaps even three if one took the snap) with that size and the ability to throw the ball ... but, i’m preaching to the choir. no such minds (apparently) exist at the collegiate or professional levels.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
LOL - UCONN's black quarterback currently at 3/14 for 12 yards at halftime...dat upside!!!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Sounds like Nico Ragaini will be returning today for Iowa

Kurt Warner's son starting at QB for Temple

TwentyTwo

Master
THANKS for posting VIDEO Phall of the Brock Bowers . Was just about to....Cut from a different cloth!

Nasty stiff arm from McConkey...strong for a skinny dude!

Yes indeed Awake in America!!! Was posting here about the former Walk-on DB Dan Jackson nice leaping INT

Oscar Delp 28 yard TD catch !! One of the Top TE's out of HS!

wile

Master
Just posting to whine, the Big Ten Network runs the most awful wokebroke commercials in this gay universe. And NU is stinky my luck

TwentyTwo

Master
Glad i missed that Wile.....but plenty of Globohomo indoctrination to go around on the other networks too.

Announcers called Oklahoma LB Danny Stutsman a "Stud"..cool he wears #28

Freshman #7 LB/Athlete Jaren Kanak is a Heat Seeking Missile! Decisive Tackle!

#40 D-End Ethan Downs has plenty of upside! All 3 should be in the NFL one day!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Nice to see UGA dominating with undeniable White talent making big plays! Looks like Carson Beck will be taking over for Bennett next year judging by the snaps he is taking.

Phall

Master
Just posting to whine, the Big Ten Network runs the most awful wokebroke commercials in this gay universe. And NU is stinky my luck
It's awful on every channel. I feel like a schizo sometimes just for registering what I'm seeing. Commercial one: black male, white female. Commercial two: black male, white female. Commercial three: white male in luxury car traveling the world to party with every race. Commercial four: two couples acting goofy - one white man and woman, the other white man Asian woman. A commercial for an all-black sitcom. Beer commercial of a multiracial backyard party. Restaurant chain commercial of a multiracial dinner party.

You endure this slop after every touchdown, kickoff, punt, turnover, and timeout. When you finally get to watch your game, there are just 25% white players on the field, and half of those are offensive linemen.

We used to have a popular thread for 'Commercials We Hate!' Ad agencies used to always post their finished products on Youtube - it's literally free advertising! Somehow, I don't think they do that anymore. They'd prefer to avoid the scrutiny, even with "comments off." Probably about ten years ago, Cheerios broke some ground by running an ad campaign with a white woman in a business suit getting ready for her workday while a black man laid on her couch under a blanket. They were both enjoying Cheerios for breakfast. I decided at that moment that I'd never eat Cheerios ever again for pushing such suggestive filth (not a difficult boycott, admittedly). Although that streak is still alive, if I applied that resolve equally in the current year, I wouldn't have very many places to spend money.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's awful on every channel. I feel like a schizo sometimes just for registering what I'm seeing. Commercial one: black male, white female. Commercial two: black male, white female. Commercial three: white male in luxury car traveling the world to party with every race. Commercial four: two couples acting goofy - one white man and woman, the other white man Asian woman. A commercial for an all-black sitcom. Beer commercial of a multiracial backyard party. Restaurant chain commercial of a multiracial dinner party.

You endure this slop after every touchdown, kickoff, punt, turnover, and timeout. When you finally get to watch your game, there are just 25% white players on the field, and half of those are offensive linemen.

We used to have a popular thread for 'Commercials We Hate!' Ad agencies used to always post their finished products on Youtube - it's literally free advertising! Somehow, I don't think they do that anymore. They'd prefer to avoid the scrutiny, even with "comments off." Probably about ten years ago, Cheerios broke some ground by running an ad campaign with a white woman in a business suit getting ready for her workday while a black man laid on her couch under a blanket. They were both enjoying Cheerios for breakfast. I decided at that moment that I'd never eat Cheerios ever again for pushing such suggestive filth (not a difficult boycott, admittedly). Although that streak is still alive, if I applied that resolve equally in the current year, I wouldn't have very many places to spend money.

You pretty much summed up every commercial. To deny that every single huge large corporation isn't parroting the same social engineering, White replacement agenda is sheer ignorance by the masses who digest mass media unquestioned.

Red Raider

Mentor
Charlie Jones making an early case for the Biletnikoff award! He’s truly amazing, 460+ receiving yards and 5 TD’s through 3 games and the game isn’t even over!