2021 NFL Week 8

El Gringo

Mentor
Is it me or do white players have plays called backed when they make a big gain more often than black players?
It sure as hell seems like it to me, especially when you consider how rare it is for a Caucasian to touch the ball on any given Sunday!

I hate to be that guy, but I'm not convinced that Berrios had possession of the ball before he stepped out of bounds. It certainly passes the "common-sense test", but catches like that are routinely overturned for the same reason (like the Keenan Cole catch from the same drive).

woody39

Mentor
I hate to be that guy, but I'm not convinced that Berrios had possession of the ball before he stepped out of bounds. It certainly passes the "common-sense test", but catches like that are routinely overturned for the same reason (like the Keenan Cole catch from the same drive).
It looked a bit close but for me benefit of the doubt should go to the offense makes for a better experience for everyone more points.

Last edited:
Lions are awful - getting blown out by a mediocre eagles team
They put all their chips in the middle of the table last week against the Rams and came up short. Not a surprise that they're playing a little flat this week.

One wonders whether they'll win a game at all. Maybe their rematch against Chicago if Fields continues to struggle? Or perhaps Week 18 against Green Bay if they've already clinched?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Nall also had a carry. I guess all it took was Nagy getting put on the Covid List.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Mayfield just made a gutsy first down run and got the crowd fired up after being hit hard. Good to see our guys get tough and getting the crowd going.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Bills offense comes to life as soon they start targeting Beasley.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
And as I say that the Browns turn it over....

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Mayfield just made a gutsy first down run and got the crowd fired up after being hit hard. Good to see our guys get tough and getting the crowd going.

There should have been a flag called on that too. If he were a black running quota then he would have enjoyed a penalty for the late hit out of bounds.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
There should have been a flag called on that too. If he were a black running quota then he would have enjoyed a penalty for the late hit out of bounds.
It sure looked that way....